Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I carry refreshments to the good guys
I made the good guys some home fries
LMAO trump just named his inauguration day as the 'day of patriotic devotion' https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.5c4679dd6fad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

Trump gave himself an A+ for effort in an interview this morning. That's a lol right? I'm starting to derealize again

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

a mighty lol from D&D

Phlag posted:

Der Spiegel: Meet Donald Trump's Propagandist

It's afternoon, and Jones is walking through the studio, his adrenaline level high and his blood sugar low. He needs to get something to eat. Platters of BBQ - chicken, beef and sausages - are set out on a table in the conference room. "Good barbecue," says Jones. "You tasted it already?"

He piles up food onto a plastic plate, and then he suddenly takes off his shirt without explanation. With his bare torso, he sits there and shovels meat into his mouth, a caricature of manliness, but also a show of power to the reporter sitting in front of him. He can do as he pleases.

Then Jones gets up and holds out a sausage. "Wanna suck?" he asks.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

don't be surprised if it takes a little longer, iirc he was able to lay low for up to a week occasionally during the campaign

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

Madcosby posted:

Manafort's probably hired a food taster for himself

How useful is that these days, doesn't polonium poisoning take a while to become apparent?

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

https://twitter.com/SeanMcElwee/status/846155145838759937

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

lol!

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

Post itt every time probably just a coincidence but lol that looks really bad right now

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

Mammal Sauce posted:

My area is complicated and I actually voted Trump/Pence and the rest was pretty much straight ticket Democrat. Why? Well, a few years ago here in Indiana, Mitch "the Bitch" Daniels and Tony Bennett destroyed public education as much as possible. Mass layoffs and you'd better hope the $3 of supply money allotted to your class was enough to buy everything you needed for the year. Oh, and you received an excellent review from the principal and that's the only way to get a bonus/raise as a teacher in Indiana after we poo poo-canned the pay scale for seniority? gently caress you, we're not going to give your school enough money actually to pay out and, no you'll never get it later either.

Then, Mike Pence was elected into office and stripped, raped and strangled every last drop of power from Glenda Ritz, our state superintendent.

However, Mike Pence really likes the subjects in my department. Schools that ditched these classes, fired teachers and shuttered that wing of the school during Daniels' reign suddenly started resurrecting classes, updating curriculum and rehiring teachers to bring classes back in the past couple years. He even showed up to the last day of training for a dual credit class I teach to give a speech and shake everyone's hand as we received certificates.

I'll be the first to admit, it's FYGM, but if it wasn't for Pence I'd probably have to get certified in something else or ditch teaching completely if I wasn't teaching a class that the students want to be in.

Do you teach theology?

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

ROFL Octopus posted:

Sir this is the lol thread, not the :yikes: thread

is there even a difference anymore?

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

turn off the TV posted:

Lol Donald Trump is cutting funding for domestic antiterrorism programs, many of which were put in place because the United States once had 1000 bombings a year.

I'm very excited.

Trump admin getting antsy waiting for that reichstag fire?

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

thank u Lord for these bountiful lols

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

Quidam Viator posted:

naw man, that's just reality, if i'm gonna use my imagination, it's gotta be for something like totally unbelievable that i could only imagine in my head

you know like.... trump embarrasses the united states so badly that in a last, desperate bid to kill the cancer before it kills us, the american people unite together in the "America, Have You No Shame" project, in which we band together to hunt and kill every last person who voted for Trump.

see, it's based in what happened around this same narrative point in the collapse of the roman republic, you know, like with sulla proscribing all the assholes? i'll be doin that with my imagination, thank you, at least what i'm imagining is totally unreal LOL americans taking responsibility for loving up everything AHAHAHAHAHA

Sir, this is our digital catapult system.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

HOLY poo poo GUYS

Wapo notification: Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...m=.5281d2c5b6d2

Tax Inductions fucked around with this message at 22:13 on May 15, 2017

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

did you mean to link to the comments section, aside from the content of the article which is incredibly lolsome

nope, fixed :P

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

D&D sometimes surprises with some good LOLs. Here's one:
https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/864237555688067076

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

https://twitter.com/brainylainie/status/864643647014359040

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

honestly, now that the end of the road is sort of in sight, i kinda don't want trump to leave. currently we have bountiful lols and not much actual damage being done. I'm nervous about pence getting in there with his shark's eyes and just quietly buckling down and doing evil poo poo.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

The ORB stuff was a solid 10 for me, but it was given a boost by the sheer surprise of it.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

if you think that trump would help anyone but himself and his family you've got another lol coming

I dunno about this, notorious DJT seems to like the guy a lot for some reason. he's already tried to help him out several times albeit in really stupid and incriminating ways

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

TotalLossBrain posted:

Here's a coming lol:

Hillary running again would be the bleakest possible lol that could still be qualified as an lol

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

lol at the replies on this, very first thing is an earnest discussion of chemtrails

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

oh my god, what's going on? some please post something for those who can't watch. pee tape real?

currently they're just summarizing the general trajectory of the russia investigation and now they're getting into a blurb of comey's written testimony and it's implications. comey hasn't said a word yet, but he has a p decent stoneface

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

haha, "this is not a witchhunt. this is not fake news"

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

Most of these types of hearings i've seen before were full of dissembling, rambling, non-answers. It's kinda refreshing to have all these yes/no answers answered with a 'yes' or a 'no'.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

everybody knew that comey wouldnt say any details about the ongoing investigation. trumpyposters taking that as a win is a minor lol

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

Comey felt he needed to write things down because he thought Trump would lie. smart man

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

Not a single tweet from donnie yet. i wonder what the scene is like in his viewing room

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

that 'I hope' thing was pretty weak. guess they had to try tho

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

Catastrophe posted:

My god, the Super Deluxe "live remix" stream of the Sessions testimony is 100% pure drugs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPeJc2cHD0Q

The surreal horror of this has made me feel for the first time in my life that I am like an old person who is no longer compatible with the modern world. What is happening x_x

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

Thank you, Feminasty Slut.

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

lmao, Donnie's special little high-quality boy made a no-no nothingburger

:tipshat:

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

Skoora posted:

We need to counteract Kid Rock running by going full leftist with Jello Biafra. He's already run for office before and had a sweet catchphrase: There's always room for Jello!

I would vote the poo poo out of Jello. I can already see the attack ads that he advocates for killing the poor lol

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

hail satan

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

Someone post the updated 'Survivor: White House' pic. Who will be eliminated next?

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

I came back recently from a week without internet and just caught up over 200 pages. No regrets, except for the 20 pages of whining magamen and the morons who reply to them. Keep on lolling in the free world. We

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

Thanks! I lol'd :haw:

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

https://twitter.com/InternetHippo/status/897446011202875393

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

Hihohe posted:

Can I get that tweet thread again where the guy just lists every monstrous thing Joe Apartheid did

read it and weep

https://twitter.com/phoenixnewtimes/status/901263384087334914

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tax Inductions
Jul 9, 2007

:tipshat: