Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Terrible Opinions posted:

exclude Basque people and Finns.

What, why? I mean I get excluding Finns from "white people" but what does milk have to do with it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Tias posted:

He's saying that if you followed "durr milk is for white people" shitthought to it's logical conclusion, you'd have to exclude finns, basques and other groups who don't share the genetic ability to tolerate dairy.

Ah yes Finns, denizens of the country that literally has the highest consumption of milk per capita in the entire world, are genetically unable to tolerate dairy.

e: Milk makes me slow :(

3D Megadoodoo has issued a correction as of 12:30 on Jan 9, 2019

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

They drink moomin milk, not the same

Other than it being red I think it's about the same.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

No, they don't, by the way. If they did they'd make the joke about home cheese which is about 40000 times more common than eating mozzarella except on pizza where it's melted anyway. But they don't even make that joke for any reasonable definition of "sometimes".

EAG (edit after google): What the gently caress.

3D Megadoodoo has issued a correction as of 05:10 on Jan 10, 2019

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Somehow I doubt he was referencing Italy's storied past.

Dunno about that.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Azathoth posted:

"I play a KKK member for authenticity" is the online game version of "I buy Playboy for the articles"

There were some good articles, though. (I never bought an issue but I read some in the faculty library.)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Was flipping through a 70s skin mag and while there was plenty of radical stuff (and hair) and cool glimpses into the state of counterculture of the era there was also an article by some proto-altright dude who was defending incest and “asserting the sexual rights of the child”:yikes: but also segued into some just as bizarre conclusion on “but perhaps we shouldn’t rock the boat when the USSR and Third World Savages are just itching to plunder the spoils of Western Civilization”. Dude had a pseudonym so I have no idea if he’s still active today.

Oh Playboy absolutely has had some really greasy, creepy, and down-right illegal (nowadays) stuff that I guess was considered normal by the usual subscriber, but it also had some really interesting stuff like an article pointing out that there were people in jail for homosexuality in US states where bestiality and (basically) paedophilia were perfectly legal.

tl;dr Playboy was a mixed bag, with nude women.

e: I come across as some Playboy expert here but I think I've read four issues in my life.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

I'm not really surprised that younger people don't like Conservaties, because all they do is get poo poo on by them. Did they think that they could do endless stories about how Millennials were lazy and entitled, and unable to do anything, but then win over them and younger generations with NPC memes or something?

Yes and they were absolutely correct in thinking that?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

In a fight between Hotep and Yakub, who would win?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

MizPiz posted:

Not for lack of trying on the protestants' part, they just lack the organizational and personal discipline to do anything more than grift and embarrass themselves.

As a veteran of the 30-year war I

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

am0kgonzo posted:

no, it's still funny that you use your assumption that he's a white supremacist as justification for wanting to see his life ruined because you are a retard hanging out in online echo chambers

bullying teens on the internet is the first step on the road to revolution comrade

Serious question: if he's not a white supremacist, why is he wearing a "I AM A WHITE SUPREMACIST" hat?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Securing a future for

and our people

I'm Cody Two-Hats.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jose posted:

gently caress off you cop

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

drilldo squirt posted:

Dear cop, using your position as a weapon when you have negative interactions, even when the other person is being an aggressive assholes, is part of the reason people have lost respect for cops.

Cops don't need the respect of people when they have the respect of corporations, which are literally what police were created to protect.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

drilldo squirt posted:

I like to hope some of them didn't join for cynical reasons.

I didn't join for other reasons.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

In case someone doesn't read Fingerpori:

but also to keep this post topical:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I can, as it's pretty clear the school doesn't have a serious problem with what he did, and now that his parent's PR firm has muddied the waters sufficient they aren't worried about blowback on them, which would have been the sole motivator to punish the little Nazi poo poo.

I thought he meant he couldn't believe they didn't expel the gay kid for being gay.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

This reminded me of the existence of Jewdriver.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hellsau posted:

surely the PR campaign could have instructed these chucklefucks to not admit that it was blackface

What does it matter? The people who are against blackface know it's blackface, and the people who are racists also know it's blackface and really like it. You're making it sound like there's some sort of middle ground.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hellsau posted:

literally just deny that it was blackface

How is this a reply to my post :confused:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hellsau posted:

It matters because if they have a fig leaf of deniability, even if it isn't actually plausible anymore, they and their parents and the media machine that is designed to keep white supremacy entrenched will be able to ignore any outrage with "oh there was no actual racism except from those drat blacks!" but they couldn't even be assed to coach those drat robots to just deny deny deny.

Call me pessimistic but I'm about 100% sure they are able to ignore any outrage anyway since they're rich and blackface isn't illegal.

e: I mean what would the negative consequences be anyway?

ee: I should actually have asked "what negative consequences are they facing now that they wouldn't have faced had they denied it being blackface?"

3D Megadoodoo has issued a correction as of 11:33 on Jan 24, 2019

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

there are leftist mobs going after them on social media!

leftist!

mobs!

and even TV personalities are going after them

and opinion writers in the new york times!

who's next???

Yes and that would've happened exactly the same even had they denied it was blackface because it was blackface.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Is it nationalism if you want to rule the entire planet but also to exterminate everyone who isn't German? We just don't know :shrug:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

paranoid randroid posted:

"Flaming Killshot" sounds like handle of an extremely fabulous mercenary

Sounds like my last hungover poo poo.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Seriously listen to the "we shall fight" speech your grandpa thinks is a masterpiece of oration.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkTw3_PmKtc

He's slurring through every single line. All he had to do was say "gently caress you we're gonna fight" and this is what Anglos think is great statesmanship.

That beautiful locution got him into TV after the war.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

fool_of_sound posted:

new athiest "leftists" don't like them cause they call out Sam Harris on his bullshit.

I don't know who Sam Harris is and atheism doesn't necessarily come into it but you have never been "left" unless you've been 100% anti-clerical.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Grondoth posted:

You should probably learn about who Sam Harris is, he sucks immensely and is a big reason as to why all the youtube skeptics are all reactionaries

Consider this: I don't really want to know more about suckmen or youtube skeptics (unless they do something I can laugh at in a SA thread).

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

What tactical skill?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

this group in arizona hasn't gotten much attention but worth noting. the leaders were posting plans of gallego's house on facebook "including street names and notes about where walls and gates were located." i believe someone associated with this climbed a tower and wouldn't come down because he was freaking out about immigrant pizzagate camps in the desert

saw a militia researcher on twitter last year point out that the "patriot" movement is really fragmented right now. there's no single national cause to rally them so they're going on their little local crusades. i'd put patriot prayer in this category.

https://twitter.com/ArizonaMirror/status/1091089601110798336

Ruben Gallego? :siren:EXTREME COLLUSION!!!:siren:

(Белое на чёрном is an excellent book but I guess it hasn't been translated into English?)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Azathoth posted:

I'd argue that one of the most underreported aspects of the resurgence of public white supremacy is how attractive it has been (and accommodating of) various folks who don't fit the accepted definition of "white".

Reminded me: in 1999 some Swedish neo-nazis robbed a bank and shot two coppers. Want to guess what a Swedish (former) neo-nazi cop-killer war criminal looks like?

https://i.imgur.com/a34jfNE.png

(It has been said he himself has later commented that he doesn't really know how he got into the hole neo-nazi scene.)

e: Oh yeah in case anyone wonders: he did his war-criming in Bosnia-Herzegovina.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mr Interweb posted:

Actually, I don't think this has been a thing for a long time. Part of the reason you had the sub>dub thing to begin with was because a lot of dubbing studios were pretty lovely back in the day like 4kids and Funimation, and a lot of that (but not all) had to do with the fact that anime was targeted mainly at the babbys so a lot of these companies didn't feel the need to put in much effort (not to mention they enacted a shitload of changes which pissed off the otaku crowd).

But nowadays, you don't really have that kind of problem anymore. In fact I think it's more common to see the general consensus being dub > sub (I have no data to back this up).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoyhYt5HzZg

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

teach him the cold hard fact that hitler was a meth addict with a micro penis

The student is already 50% Hitler :eyepop:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jose posted:

maybe they shouldn't have made the incredibly stupid person communications director

Yeah it's like making Trump president lmao.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Does she even have uhh... *checks notes* Ashkenazi tits?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

some methed out squatter took over his social

We should start worrying about that only if the quality of his Twits improves dramatically.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

So what is CPAC anyway? I've seen the movie with Kevin Spacey but I still don't IDGI :confused:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Al ! posted:

how many stories have they run about corbyn being an antisemite because he wont unconditionally suppory israel lol

*suppository

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

I'm not a comics nerd so correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Captain Marvel canonically been a woman off and on for like decades now? Weren't they just moaning about how white blonde women aren't represented enough in the MCU or whatever?

The first Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell) was an blonde guy. But by the early 80s at least she was a black woman with big hair.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

I wonder what he sounds like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8d0S9NssvM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

My prediction for 2019: Laura Loomer will try to get with Notch for the money, Notch thinks it's a reptilian ploy and posts something on Twitter that gets him banned.