Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Iron Crowned posted:

You'd think they'd be happy that they're all white women

Quit trying to force whole wheat pasta on me that poo poo is terrible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

FabioClone posted:

c-spam is spicy today.

i like it.

Kurtofan posted:

having a panic attack at work is not the best

gently caress I know man WHAT TIME IS SPICER

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

theres always room for J E B !

the fguck is wrong with you

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

blue squares posted:

thanks for making this thread 10x more annoying. you're worse than squizzle

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Agreed. I just come for the news, I guess it's time for plat

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

hot drat, spice!

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

lol April Thomas

*april ryan

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

You may enter by contributing to Trump Make America Great Again by clicking here. Alternatively, you may enter without contributing by clicking here. Questions about this Promotion may be sent via email to donations@donaldtrump.com with "Rally Lapel Pin Sweepstakes Rules" in the subject line

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Anyone got any Spicer today? Got them WMDs, WMDs. Red tops.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Someone messed with the wikipedia page for the MOAB, its since been fixed but I'm TOO FAST with my fancy screen clippers

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

zegermans posted:

I basically only recognize right wing journalists so I know when to complain about Trump's t-ball pressers

Speaking of which John Roberts has been MIA from the front row for the last three days, too many hard hitting questions?!

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Kashuno posted:

yeah no poo poo has he actually put an answer forth on anything?

This is what he is like every day. He won't get ahead of anything and he'll get back to you on that

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Trump just killed bin laden with a big bomb!

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

That DICK! posted:

what're the chances Trump just said to drop "the biggest, most terrific bomb"

looks like 50-50 at this point with "had no idea at all"

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Tom Tucker posted:

That's just what the White House needs right now a poll asking people if they want to bulldoze the holocaust museum.

Somewhere there is a distraction list of "stupid poo poo we can do". I wonder how far down it we are right now

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

The brains behind the whole operation was also... the beauty?!1

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Melanie is the final "break glass in case of Russian emergency" and trump reveals this on a 3 hour fox special but we're all distracted by his new Nuko Plinko tv series in which he tries to hit a big red button that launches nukes at NK. Think he'll hit it next Sunday?? I hope he drops it on the right side. #TEAMRIGHTISRIGHT

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

I did a thing posted:

This looks like Barron saying something to Melania and Melania then nudging Trump.

Naw, it's more he was told to do it when she did so he's watching her lead. Trump has to pee and she forgot to ask him before his speech if he needed to go

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

f#a# posted:

no joke i saw someone with that haircut on a bus a couple days ago and briefly consider punching him for the hell of it

i have never punched anybody and feel bad that i wanted to based off appearance alone

Very Normal Fantasy

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

mormonpartyboat posted:

its the haircut for people who want to be skinheads but also want to spend 40 minutes every morning on their hair

How little do you interact with your own hair to think that after washing, a little gel and combing it like that takes 40 minutes

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

mormonpartyboat posted:

me or the nazis

I'd wash my hair every other day if I had an extra 5 hours what am I a time billionaire over here?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

When is this scheduled to start?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAuOZ5ku-tQ

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

2DCAT posted:

I can't confirm any of this right now... But a list of possible reasons I'm being called to the White House and Senate include:

1) whether or not to publicly declare anime a mistake
2) confirm whether everyone in C-SPAM is a single poster and/or being paid by Soros
3) discuss whether goonfleet is capable of taking out North Korea
4) the enemies ability to sabotage our Zords
5) discussing the transition of power from Trompf to Lastgirl
6) labeling mangosteen as a class a drug
7) basement/stair safety standards
8) I'm being appointed as the official ambassador to cyberspace
9) formal deceleration that nite crew is better than day crew
10) equal rights for waifus

I hope it's 8

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

I've watched that video probably 20 times now and still cannot comprehend how he hosed up that sucker punch so badly

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I think his problem is he was trying to be sneaky and not look at what he was going to punch before he punched it.

He tried to knock him out with his forearm, missed and threw it so hard he lost his balance and faceplanted lol

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

MacheteZombie posted:

why were they laughing just now

Someone asked sean if he needed help with a question?! hahaha

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

Also a pre-emptive measure because the weather's getting nicer which means riot season is right around the corner

Don't want piss daddy to see the people chaining themselves to the fence

Yea protestors were my first thought

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

In 40 minutes there will be a presser with mnuchin and gary cohn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMFiXhsX9Mk

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Just went I think you couldn't POSSIBLY post any more terrible power rangers gifs, you do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Party people: your dreams have now been fulfilled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avIqTrX2eac

Live Presser NOW by Big Daddy Spicer ft. Mnuchin and Lil Cohn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMFiXhsX9Mk

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Mnuchin doing the same thing with his lips that I do when I take too much adderall

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

sean where are you i need my fix of S P I C E

almost done tying off your arm.. ahhh there he is

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

2DCAT posted:

This is my whiskey collection, and it's only about half of what I have total. If I'm not the Secretary of Liquor, I'm going to proclaim a conspiracy of Bernie proportions! I think I have about 250 bottles now :think_face:

call it what you wanna call it

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

euphronius posted:

I just noticed the comic books lol

hes rich as gently caress look at that coffee grinder too

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

ScrubLeague posted:

717bikelife tho

BYKE.LYFE

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

I'm a huge alcoholic and this is like when I stopped drinking and I had to keep making up arbitrary round number celebratory milestones to stay positive otherwise I would have quit so many times by now. Before one year is up there probably will be: a trump birthday cake, 6 month cake, nov election cake, christmas cake, inauguration cake. its a loving SIX CAKE YEAR, MAN

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

is there spice today?

are you FOR REAL bringing up hot sauce chat again cuz

I just bought two new bottles and I'm dying to show them off

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer: Beginning Shortly

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

magiccarpet posted:

well today's spicer showdown should be completely uninteresting

I don't want to get ahead of it so I'll get back to you on that

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Mirthless posted:

:ssh:

thrift stores my dude

i have a couple of really, really nice Tommy Bahama shirts and I didn't spend more than 6 dollars on either one

see also: polo, brooks brothers, izod, lacoste, paying retail for name brand clothes that people tend to use gently to begin with is dumb

These shirts are sooooooo uglyyyy

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

crazy cloud posted:

Smoke sativas then stop being a lil weenie, my duck

He needs to smoke some kush and reevaluate everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

Matoi Ryuko posted:

oohhh......this is like...,,a serious forum:confused::tizzy::ssj::mad:.....?? wow tahts like real cool lol:fyadride::fyadride::fyadride:

Every time I see a post of yours I think... next time I'll turn off sigs.. but I like most sigs.. gently caress.

Its done :(

• Locked thread