Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Why is Corbyn so unpopular now? i know the rank and file hate him but i thought he had decent popular support once?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://twitter.com/parliawint/status/855039022221144065

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
macron is basically french obama and lol we all know what comes after an obama

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
HST would be a pro twitter follow i bet

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

Grover Furr is super good.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/917340699900760064

i wasnt aware that dorkins was a libdem but its rly obvious in hindsight and also very funny

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ireland is going to put the UK under its boot, and i am n ever going to stop laughing

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

:psyduck:

does he think corbyns tweet is ignoring jewish people somehow? is it just one of those times that someone kneejerks the reading comprehension out of their brain?

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jazerus posted:

william jennings bryan owned

even his opposition to teaching evolution was because he was worried that social darwinism was going to lead to genocide (he was correct obv.)

simple christian rube]: god created men equal!

extremely genius scientist holding calipers]: well, actually

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i dont know what any of this means. some say it means brexit but others arent so sure

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
check out brexit (and past)

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

prefect posted:

Is this real? Or am I a dummy for believing?

3 maces labeled 1 2 and 4

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hentai Jihadist posted:

it didnt come up

lol

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

marktheando posted:

What do americans say if they need to distinguish between the stuff they use to wash dishes and the stuff they use to wash themselves?

dish soap, or we just say soap and figure any amount of context will do the rest

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
every squizzle post is real lmao

i thought he was doing a bit

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

simulations wheezing, cloud

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
someone tldr that flowchart for me. what does it mean?

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i always figured the lib dems were like a party of joe liebermans. the kind of people who think theres a place for a moderate between the two neolib parties and are mostly just clueless about politics in general

how off am i

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
kippers are delicious but since its britain i assume its canned in that clear flavorless gelatin or vinegar or something

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
mr brexit

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jazerus posted:

like i'll absolutely admit that american voters are absolute morons but if the entirety of the media started calling anybody "literally hitler but also stalin" everyone would roll their eyes

this is extremely optimistic

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
can anyone explain that Murphy quote to an american. i dont understand your racisms

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Surprise Giraffe posted:

When did I say it wasn't? Jose cuts off discussion with 'millions are starving' and whatever loving tweet it was this time, someone questions whether there's literally millions starving and someone else gets probated for it. Free food isnt a good idea, it's a loving necessity. You don't need Jose pulling numbers out of his rear end and sixing people for the least offensive post possible to arrive at that, even when people :gasp: might be criticising precious Daddy Corbyn and it's suicidal brexit 'policy'

He also doesn't need to claim he's a garbage-tier stealth communist when he adopts literally every position a commie would without making it explicitly obvious then spews the leftist social media everywhere he can and shuts off discussion critical of labour at every opportunity. There's loving tons of them around in Labour now, it's hosed up

lmao

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
"nationalist" doesnt exactly mean the same thing when there isnt even a nation yet.

i mean yes abolish borders and everything but in the meantime Britain still exists.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

its basically nonexistant here in the US too. i guess it was only a matter of time you guys picked it up, for the racism

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lamo neolib cucks

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Either corbyn wins or the anglosphere further slides towards destruction. A win-win really

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmao :owned:

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
jesus christ brits. y'all hosed up bigtime

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hail Satan

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zurakara posted:

My favorite Tory take is that now that they're free of the EU they can finally become an Empire again. Instead England is gonna be turned into a loving theme park for American aristocrats, the way Sparta was for Rome. Whats the British equivalent of Spartans accidentally beating their own children to death while patricians toss peanuts at them?

Brexit

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
berxit means death

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Re: dinner egg

https://twitter.com/parliawint/status/779747279037198336?lang=en

that's literally all it is

A Big Fuckin Hornet