Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Holy poo poo if Hannity leaves an already-stumbling Fox I may never lose this erection.
Archeologists in a distant future will marvel at a skeleton with two thumbs up just cold poppin a righteous boner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

BigglesSWE posted:

I love the guy waving. Such a grandpa move.

That's Shinzo Abe, who is, unfortunately, a vile motherfucker.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

God drat I am so glad that this is the thing most people seem to be taking away from the GA06 debate

https://twitter.com/wsbtv/status/872260372861943809

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

PPJ your tweet dumps are great and I appreciate the time you spend putting those posts together.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Let's all agree that -- the contents of his tiny, black heart aside -- Jason Miller looks like a gross sausage man with a goatee

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I appreciated this one.

Live and drink, friend!

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Raylen posted:

Chris Cuomo grilling Jay Sekulow is amazing. I've never liked Cuomo more.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/19/politics/cuomo-trump-lawyer-clash-over-russia-probe-cnntv/index.html

Every single Sekulow interview I've seen has been buck rear end wild. Are yelling and circular arguments really all you need to become a ~*world class lawyer*~?

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

BarbarianElephant posted:

Has anyone ever considered that Mueller is quiet because either

a) he doesn't know a drat thing, but is waiting for Trump to go crazy enough to accidentally spill his guts, or

b) is a loyal Republican toady and intends to do nothing for the next 4 years in order to bury the scandal (in this case he must be extremely frustrated at Trump continually sabotaging him.)

b) might well lead to a) if Trump is idiotic enough.

God drat this is loving dumb.

No, you idiot.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

John Gizzi has the grossest loving mouth

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Gizzi's gross fish mouth weirds me out

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

cool arguments from fascist enabler pkay ITT

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

PainterofCrap posted:

Idiot poo poo

Man this is like painfully stupid.

e:

Pentecoastal Elites fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Aug 14, 2017

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

PainterofCrap posted:

Care to elucidate?

Annointed posted:

"They're Nazis"
"So what if they're Nazis..."

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Annointed posted:

Are these groups tearing down society with violence, hate crimes, shooting protestors, running them over at every possible rally? No? Well I guess I don't know why you'd use those people. Or are you this desperate to defend Nazis?

The second time you beat me to it. Anointed I anoint you a Good Poster.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Cythereal posted:

There are more neo-Nazi rallies scheduled in the next couple of days.

My number one fear at this point is someone - under any circumstances - shooting one of these neo-Nazi marchers at one of the rallies.

same

shoot them all, not just one

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Shrimp heaven now

Please, Daniel, we can't keep doing this!

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

What an apt username

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Don't worry, I, the supreme gun expert have logged on.

u fucken idiot babies dont even know that acme 90 type 5 barrel screws are actually 89mm NOT 90mm how can you even be trusted to say anything at all about gun control??? checkmate libs

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

PhazonLink posted:

Nah he still cares about NYC's Old Money types, even more so because he's the prez and they still don't respect him.

e: LOL at the single black guy(and maybe the old Asian couple).

I would give any amount of money to hear what's going on in his head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Grammarchist posted:

I was raised conservative, and there was a time where I might have been tempted by Trump. Obama brought me around, and lately I'm convinced he saved my soul in the process. I had to watch my entire town go from supporting Kasich and mocking Trump to BECOMING Trump, utilizing his insults and spewing his rage. I look at some of my family and I even see his God drat smirk when someone jokes about deportations.

I honestly feel a bit like Hawthorne's Goodman Brown after realizing that everyone he ever knew was in league with Satan, including his late grandfather and the old woman who taught him his morals. I feel bitter and betrayed, and guilty even. I actually got excited for Palin back in the day. But for the Grace of God it could be me out there with the red hats.

My friends, siblings and cousins are mostly liberal, so that helps. I'm also trying to keep my nephews from internalizing their political environment too much. It keeps the bitterness manageable.

Same, friend.
Just keep going left :getin:

• Locked thread