Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

book posted:

I’m looking to get into this since I miss the feeling of gacha loving me over among other reasons. Should I wait for a certain event to join or does it not matter?

Literally immediately is the best time.

Well, actually, a few days ago was when you could still get the full login bonus chain but hey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

D'Eon is great and there are times I wish I wasn't incredibly impatient and could actually run a stall comp so I could use them more often.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

It was mentioned already but I still want to post the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTxMHQZRqAU

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

RIP boars. Suzuka is goddamn hilarious when you get into np spam setups.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Why aren't you always already building statues of mo anyways?

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Bogart posted:

But Crasical, I hate Kiyohime, Artoria, and Marie.

Same but Marie, Tamamo, and all variations thereof.

Seiba and Kiyo own though :colbert: Not as much as, say, Astolfo, Atalante, Altera, or Melt, but still.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

cirus posted:

Rerolled a few times and stuck with an account with Heracles and Robin Hood in the tutorial. Any upcoming banners I should watch for?

Save everything up for the upcoming merlin reappearance because that's his last time ever coming back and he's worth it.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Nothing else matters, because Summer NEET

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

The most important animation in FGO so far

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Goddammit, Okki being an archer was a situation I was hoping to avoid at all costs.

I've already got Atalante grailed at 100 and Santa Altera has 3 grails set aside for her on her path to 100, and I've got backup Swim Seiba and Gil in case I need a third for any reason. I'm set on archers, but I still want more Okki :negative:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Nate RFB posted:

The CQ for the lore at the end of Part 2 might be the biggest garbage I've seen yet in FGO NA.

yeah, it's gigantic bull

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

The medb quest is super easy, a friend Jack can all but solo the bosses in it if you've got even a silver saber or two for the adds.

gently caress the bull though.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I am sad that okki has given up her green card heritage but on the other hand, summer rhongo and melt makes up for it in such a powerful way that I can't even be mad, I can't wait to hear about them.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

That's not the best thing Merlin got though:

https://twitter.com/upaupamimi/status/1161566619543298049

Also:

https://twitter.com/monatsu/status/1161567533675110400

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g_188_AgxU
Now that's a goddamn chaos brigade.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

https://twitter.com/Chua_Churam/status/1163024769349849093

Melt is an AOE arts lancer, Okki is an emiya deck buster np archer, this summer is like some sort of monkey's paw on giving me my favorite characters but with decks that I never want to see again in my life. :negative:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I suppose the one saving grace is that casgil should work pretty well with her based on the datamines, since she's got 2 4-hit quicks just like the AE ver.

Anything to avoid the fox.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Eeepies posted:

Summer Euryale and Rare Mana Prism when?

Gimmie Just Summer Stheno instead, tbh :colbert:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

I got a friend slot open due to level ups from grinding the event, if you need any help send a friend request:

I sent one, hope you like green cards

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Melt/Astolfo/Atalante to 100

Altera to 92, need more grails, especially since I wanna take Santa Altera up too.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Billzasilver posted:

Can Helena farm all 3 levels of doors?

If she's at np1? She can't clear any level.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

:yikes:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

klapman posted:

It's also stupid because stuff like the Prison Tower event is actually really story relevant and yet you can't do it anymore. I still need to look it up on Youtube

You actually unlock the ability to rerun it again from the RP shop, after the point where they start giving out RPs for extra copies of welfares.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I mean, that's not a lot but it literally took until a few months ago for a quick aoe saber to happen at all, and there's a total of 12 arts Sabers at least while only 5 quick ones

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Bakanogami posted:

Honestly the only thing I’d really give Astolfo over her is Skadi compatibility.

Cuteness and personality :colbert:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Vengarr posted:

I stand corrected. I didn’t realize Mazinger had a boob cannon.

Cannon is one way to refer to it but:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPHkDHLh7bU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnJ_kk2tOYw

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Dr Pepper posted:

See also the entirety of Sir Doyle's canon.

So obviously we need an Arsene Lupin to complete the triangle. He'll beat Holmes but lose to Moriarty.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Also, gold fous are a super high priority because you just don't get a lot of them and they're your big 'I really love this character' resource.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Sophism posted:

Hi, just dropping by to say the Astolfo costume is very good and you should all unlock it ASAP.

It's great, but as dedicated Astolfo Superfan and grailer, I think I'm still gonna use Asc1 because it's my favorite.

I feel so vanilla :negative:

(That said, I would absolutely use sailor astolfo outfit if they made it available)

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

So I purged a bunch of multi-month no-show goons, if anyone's got some extra space and happens to like green cards a lot, lemme know your in-game name so I can find you among the level 1 mashes and unskilled starter roll chars.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Squiddycat posted:

if you have space, i'm sending an invite as Morgan

Sophism posted:

Sent as Sophia.

Vengarr posted:

Sent as Venja.

All added, and space finally filled up, thanks for saving me from the pubbie hordes :toot:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Finally, after a billion years, 5* Astolfo is here, the two year countdown to my death starts now. He even drops the "I'm your sword!" line.

Also, for the record:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Darox posted:

It's the first one, and it's not even remotely close.

You don't need to grail anybody to be successful in challenge quests or farming. Grail your favorites over any other.

This is the answer.

Always shower your faves in grails and gold fous.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I want Circe, Nezha, and Sheba all real bad, but Melt Banner 2 is looming and we're not that far from catte alter so I may just have to place my hopes in the general pool for those I can.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I resolved to throw 10tix and one tenroll at the game, because as much as I really really wanted Nezha and Circe, I need to save badly.

:toot:

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Crasical posted:

How do you pronounce it? Sur-see? Seer-say?

Keer-kay or seer-say, both are pretty much equally valid because dialects. Ditto like a dozen pronunciations for Cu and Scath.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

I also have been really liking Salem, it's pretty easily gonna top the EoR chapters for me alongside Shinjuku, which contrasts nicely with my general dislike of Shimousa and Agartha.

That said though, every time Hopkins' title gets brought up, all I can think about is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBFWqNwkf98

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

That's where my top and bottom played out. Some spots are a little iffy since the algorithm apparently didn't like some of my ties but whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

All this dark-skinned storyteller prejudice, shame.