Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Yinlock posted:

also there were signs it was totally done on purpose, like cheney was legit trying to kill him and he apologized to cheney

cheney has shot multiple people "accidentally"

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

what even is popcorn chicken

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

ossoff now 50.7

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

anime was right posted:

why are people talking about fidel castronaut

he doesn't fit in the nitecrew hugbox so he must be destroyed

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Chokes McGee posted:

you missed by a link D&D is the one before us

aw did I hurt your feelings

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

MadJackal posted:

Hurdur I'm the douchebag who thinks this means anything.

Millions and millions of armed civilian MAGAs can barely scrape together a single minority execution per week.

It's all pageantry and substitute dildoery.

ah how many pepes have you gunned down this month comrade?

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

holy smoke that's strange

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

tithin posted:

Not american, but doesn't this like, de-legitimize the 2016 election officially because the voter records were hosed with?

what does it mean to delegitimize an election

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

tithin posted:

Render it null and void

Like, I'm not invested in getting rid of trump or anything (this poo poo is hilarious to watch and nothing matters™ but that actually seems like a good reason to have a do over when you've got falsified voter records?

sure lets have a constitutional convention why not we probably won't end up banning abortion or something

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

(He bares his arm and plunges it elbowdeep in Bloom's vulva.)

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

pete postlethwaite, he was a good friend of kim

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Squizzle posted:

i dont think handel composed on the theme of cspam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuw8YjSbKd4

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

GOP impeaching trump isn't going to be from the electorate turning against them because they never will, it'll be because trump got too buddy buddy with the sauds far enough that the sauds attack actual russian assets in the middle east instead of just iran

yes but the opposite

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Joementum posted:

I honestly don't understand why they don't pass a bill called THE OBAMACARE REPEAL ACT that just says "Obamacare is repealed", but doesn't actually do anything.

well some congresses like rand paul have this little thing called IDEOLOGY that won't allow them do such a thing

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

kopasetic posted:

https://twitter.com/blakehounshell/status/880222420652752897

"Tillerson’s frustration with the White House’s meddling began early and has been a persistent issue. “He went into this with a very negative attitude towards the White House,” said a former senior State Department official familiar with his thinking, who recounted that during the transition, Tillerson opposed a candidate proposed by Trump’s team simply on the grounds that Trump’s team was proposing him."

Rex...not...terrible?

he just wanted to do his corruption with no scandals and mostly invisibly

so long

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

MariusLecter posted:

"Consent is the magic key."

Getting into the mind that interprets this as a huge own of the left... it's... it hurts

posted on the same page that people argued that rape is good for a certain segment of the population

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Augus posted:

this is regressing all the way to the 1800's lmao

shocker, but history is not a monotonically increasing function of Progress

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Augus posted:

daycrew goons really like trying to prove how smart they are with sopping wet, flacid takes

"hey did you know that sometimes progress doesn't happen?"

like whoa dude your blowin my mind here slow down lmao next your gonna tell me that republicans are bad

it never happens

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

e m a i l s

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Jazerus posted:

literally all boomers had their brains broken by leaded gasoline causing high concentrations of atmospheric lead

that's part of why they're unfathomably dumb sometimes

makes you wonder what chemicals we're being exposed to now that we'll find out about in 50 years

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Epic High Five posted:

I'm pretty drunk already so is all this Trump stuff ACTUALLY happening while he's like, sitting around listening to a dumbass concert or whatvevv,r or am i just imagining it

Probably a security briefing or some boring poo poo

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

how many thanksgivings can zuck attend in one year

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Nichael posted:

like business gorilla said, they could get rid of him relatively quickly with the 25th, can't they? and there's plenty of material to get rid of him due to "declining mental health" as well as material for impeaching him because "holy gently caress, he's a literal Russian spy".

doesn't the process for 25th amendmenting him pretty much have to start with the VP though

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Someone correct me but wasn't the "trump" in that move a body double

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

HailedUser posted:

Whelp, looks like we're going to war, boys. At least it didn't end up being Iran, just Korea Part 2. I hope the GOP won't be stupid enough to push for a draft, as that would probably be the straw to break the camel's back and get us a terror going.

hope there is a draft so i can suck off all the hot soldiers while we are deployed

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

Remember like 3 months ago that birthday celebration of Kim Il-sung where a bunch of Twitter journos went "Holy poo poo these weapon models they trotted out, these are like we've never seen before", and a lot of people dismissed that as North Korea parading out fake missile shells?

so russia is giving them missile tech right?

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

petit choux posted:

And what the gently caress was Hobby Lobby going to do with cuneiform tablets? Was it for their owner's private collection? Can't think why Hobby Lobby and not individual players here. Maybe so individuals couldn't be prosecuted?

hire a fake cuneiformist and then never let anyone else see them so they could push their version of christianity

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Squizzle posted:

people who loot antiquities from the fertile crescent should be w rare exception blended into a slurry and funneled into a hogs anus

who is being exempted

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Montasque posted:

Antifas also beat up Lauren Southern's boyfriend:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vpJwfTYtJ0

are you just concern trolling or do you actually expect anyone to give a poo poo

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Vladimir Putin posted:

Do they take us for idiots? Donald Jr., Kushner, and Manafort were there and Trump didn't know about the meeting? That's like most of his campaign advisors right there.

on the other hand it's probably really easy to lie to trump about anything

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Samurai Sanders posted:

If we live in a happier world than I can safely hope for and Trump's enemies really do have an effective plan ready to dethrone him, when would be the most effective time for them to execute it? During the midterms? During the next Presidential election? Some other time?

whenever they can be sure it will actually work

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

look how huge trump's pants are

tailors have to get up all in your stuff with measuring tapes, trump would not allow that

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

SKULL.GIF posted:

i'm the retard fucks who think china will actually take over the planet

https://fat.gfycat.com/CloseTanGosling.mp4

how does this work

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Yinlock posted:

look i'm just saying a pile of lumber would not be my first choice of hiding place, mostly because it seems insane

woof

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

something most people don't know is that the minions movie was literally about hitler

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

hillary clinton knew about every one of these revelations a year ago

• Locked thread