Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

demonstrating my pro-democracy bona fides by waving around pictures of a president who lost by millions of votes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

lmao these people are so loving depraved

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

"do you want to contact them? well actually you can't but if you could they'd tell you they're very very happy!"

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

LimburgLimbo posted:

Glad to see this thread is keeping up its record of top-notch posting quality

:qq:

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

i agree that genocide denial should be a bannable offense and that all d&d regulars should be banned for denying the ongoing genocide of the working poor in every nation that isn't china via covid-19

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

Al-Saqr posted:

how the hell does loving doughnuts end up being affected by global supply chain issues loooolll america please get a grip

forcing millions of working poor to expose themselves to a deadly virus has somehow lead to a shortage of working poor willing to expose themselves to a deadly virus

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

i love it when d&d losers kramer into these threads and make increasingly desperate posts as they realize the mods aren't here to probate the people with Wrong Opinions

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

Neurolimal posted:

i dont want to distract from cockwormgate but
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/nation/2021/12/22/covid-deaths-obscured-inaccurate-death-certificates/8899157002/

"The chinese are hiding their numbers" was projection ig

lol @ china watcher freaks denying a genocide occurring right in front of their faces being committed by an old rapist they voted for

but correctly pointing out that a picture has a bunch of bikes in it is the real genocide denial folks

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

brutal US regime leader credibly accused of rape tells citizens to prepare for "a winter of severe illness and death"

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

OhFunny posted:

Language Law For National Print Media Comes Into Force In Ukraine

Russian has now effectively been pushed out of print media in Ukraine.

now that's what i call cultural genocide vol 1488

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

DiscountDildos posted:

https://twitter.com/auighur/status/1272360467479085056?s=20

This was my favorite one. Evil CCP doing a ancient Chinese rotisserie torture technique on the Uyghurs! Actually turned out to be some fetish club in Taiwan. #GerogeFloyd

https://twitter.com/j_bigboote/status/1185991466411315200?s=20

African karate classes and Taiwanese gently caress dungeons lmao

lmao

meanwhile there are multiple videos every loving year of cops in the US strapping people into chairs and then torturing them with electricity for the crime of walking their dog without a leash

and if you're wondering yeah, the cops in that video investigated themselves and found no wrongdoing

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

the brutal US regime has also censored access to these videos, forcing a small dead forum to ban threads discussing police misconduct

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

i say swears online posted:

lol

https://www.politico.eu/article/ukraine-russia-war-consequences-invasion-europe/

politico is an imperialist rag yadda yadda but i have never seen something like this published on the site. here's the artwork:

western media furiously masturbating to the thought of recreating afghanistan in europe

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

this film is dedicated to the brave nazi fighters of ukraine

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

the US probably killed more civilians in that raid than china has this year in their "genocide"

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

the fake baghdadi was abdullah rashid, not abu bakr

abu bakr al-baghdadi was almost certainly a fake name and was probably assisted by the CIA along with the rest of ISIS, but whoever he was he seemed to be an actual person

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

30.5 Days posted:

idk what to say, man, that's what the second paragraph looks like to me. Maybe it's a translation problem, but it seems awfully straightforward.

lmao you are a loving moron

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

wonder what % of the adult population we'd be locking up for 20 to life if being a guilt-tripping rear end in a top hat in a relationship was actually considered rape

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

is this a bit or is this psychosis?

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

Lostconfused posted:

That's because I didn't really try to take photos of them. It just stuck in my mind because it was completely torn up and getting repaved, but cars were still driving on it since there was like only lane. And looking back through my pictures, yeah most of the roads do look fine.

I do have some side walks for you though.

having sidewalks at all is an improvement on american infrastructure

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

It's wild that there is a level of posting worse than d&d chat.

have you checked out the GBS china thread?

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

we're going to need a bigger probation

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

good to know the word "the" is a racism now

and i've just done a double racism, epic

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

Raskolnikov38 posted:

gas the trump thread

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

Flavahbeast posted:

I think tacitly supporting an invasion of a country because "maybe they'll purge some nazis while they're at it" is a disgusting sentiment and I think the fact that 73% of voters chose a jew to lead them is cogent when arguing whether they deserve death

weird, 87.5% of israelis voted for a jewish candidate in their last election but they're still nazi as gently caress

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

ukraine seeking to answer the classic question "what would've happened if the nazis had developed the nuclear bomb?"

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

Buzzman posted:

Jesus christ how are you morons so loving stupid. You've all really been loving poisoned so thoroughly that you slobber all over authoritarian dick because it has some red on it.

Weren't you idiots like laughing for weeks about how clearly Russia is just doing military excercises? "Clearly this is just scaremongering by the west." "Clearly Ukraine is going to manufacture a reason to invade!"

But now when there are literal Russian soldiers moving into Ukraine and Putin is speaking of grand plans to revive the loving Empire, oh no this totally isn't an invasion guys. No they have to protect these innocent civilians from evil Ukraine (that also shouldn't exist).

Suck more fascist dick and call yourself leftists why don't you.

"Hrm yes Stalin has some good points!" :shuckyes:

I believe in leftism because I believe in trying to make peoples lives better. Not cheering and fawning over some dumb loving dictator going RUSSIA STRONK.

Whatever. That's all this garbage world is, soul-sucking capitalist genocidal corporations and autocratic brutal nationalist strongmen.

Enjoy this meltdown. Now give me perma-sixers or whatever the gently caress it's called.

Eat poo poo.

look at you getting this mad over putin sending some troops to an area whose population wants to be a part of russia

meanwhile a report came out in the last week showing that the US and saudi arabia have murdered 200 loving thousand children 5 and under in yemen, you loving stooge

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

Torpor posted:

I don’t expect them to do anything but inexplicably embarrass the entire country by using insanely terrible mixed messaging.

the issues can be simplified to something like a) is Putin invading Ukraine, b) is Ukraine important, and c) what is a proportionate response? the administration has said yes to a) and b) and the response is :effort:

except they explicitly haven't said yes to a) and are currently insisting it's not actually an invasion and that our good brain president has stared down putin like the mad dog he is

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

MLSM posted:

What is with all the D&D hawks in here today wtf

trump thread posters who only want to play leftist on the weekends and enthusiastically voted for the rapist joe biden

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

check out man musk's post history in this thread for a good laugh

the seamless transition from signal boosting the hong kong fail protests to insisting that kazakhstan was definitely not a color revolution attempt and that russian troops would never leave is *chef's kiss*

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

it never fails

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

Smythe posted:

ive read a whole bunch of poo poo and listened to some pods and overall my determination is: too confusing, dont care, let these people live their lives. some hosed up slav poo poo. whatever

wow tankie much? how does putin's cock taste bitch???

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

going to lol and lmao when the bandera lovers in western ukraine start begging poland to annex them

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

vyelkin posted:

apparently Russian troops really are advancing through the exclusion zone and trying to capture Chernobyl, which is nuts

pretty sure it's still a major functioning power station so it makes sense

never mind i'm an idiot, it's been shut down

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

Rip Testes posted:

If Chernobyl is shut down why would Russia have to really try to take it? Is there a force protecting it? The phrasing make its seem like there's a real battle going down there.

russia might want to stop some ukrainian ultra-nationalists from destroying the containment system to spite them, i guess?

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

looking to the east at dawn on the fifth day and oh poo poo it's just more russians

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

sorry but educating girls is not woke and actually genocide now

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

Maximo Roboto posted:

It's less looking to invade Pakistan, than it is allowing separatists to operate across the border.

https://twitter.com/PKForwardEN/status/1509741090408054792

https://twitter.com/TheWilsonCenter/status/1498503549612875781

https://twitter.com/pulse_pakistan/status/1492861123607117828

And, of course, you can blame the usual intelligence service for encouraging the different separatist groups to work together to attack the BRI

lol @ pakistan crying about some feckless separatists basing out of iran when they've let a country chomping at the bit to soak the desert with persian blood operate bases and run military operations out of their country for decades

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

Why don't we have government posters in america that talk poo poo about china online all day. or are they all on weibo?

we do, twitter just doesn't mark them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

je1 healthcare posted:

It's really not so confusing. The documents record every IUD insertion and removal, for every region. But there's a huge disparity in Xinjiang in that most of them aren't ever getting removed.

apparently it is confusing because you managed to come to a loving stupid conclusion, try again