Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
these ghouls live so long because god keeps giving them chances to repent before he casts them into the howling outer darkness where the void gnashes its teeth

dti, dta, palestine forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
The Israeli state is illegitimate and insh'allah it will be crumbled into dust and lost upon the sea. :)

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

dam this lady is a straight up demon

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

fukkin lol

Just here to say may Allah guide the Palestinians to victory over their oppressors.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Be sure to tell everyone that settler colonial states do not, in fact, have a right to exist, and yes this includes the united states.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
From Ferguson to Palestine.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Just so loving depraved.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

ToxicAcne posted:

How credible is the theory that people in North America sympathize with Israeli settlers because they ultimately believe their own settler history is positive?

Honestly pretty credible. if you accept Israel is doing evil, then the US did evil and they have to accept that; it's far easier to make excuses than to examine your own culpability.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Oh cool, things are going to get even worse.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The origins of blood libel was that Jews needed the blood of Christian children in particular for their purity or whatever, but now "blood libel" has just degenerated into a magic spell for Zionists to shut up gentiles.

stop pointing out that israel murders children in their beds, it reminds me of when that wasn't true and was a lie to make us look bad. now let me tell you why murdering children to make my ethnostate is not bad, and is good and right, actually

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Al-Saqr posted:

https://twitter.com/abierkhatib/status/1398663099905986567?s=21

Death to Israel, they all deserve every rocket and bullet they receive.

Genuinely upsetting to see people like this guy repress their own humanity.

dti, dta

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

PawParole posted:

Israel's new ruling government is a triumvirate of a Ultra-Nationalist far-rightist who wishes to create a Jewish Reich, a European-loving Neoliberal centrist fencesitter, and an Islamist who wants Sharia law for Arab Israelis and said the Paris attacks were justified due to gay rights and loose women.

Feeling real bad for anti-zionist Israelis and Palestine rn. Has there ever been a group that tried to explicitly link freeing Palestine to also protecting the diaspora, specifically? Acknowledge that stateless people's traditionally do not fare well on the world stage, and cultivating solidarity that way?

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

paul_soccer12 posted:

he forfeited his humanity when he decided to join the idf

I know. It's a pity, and I hope he repents.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
I know. I said repent, lay down arms, fight the apartheid state. Like our favorite Taylor Swift stan account demonstrated for us all, it is possible to refuse even if the consequences are dire. It would be hard, but I think the "easy way" of continuing to commit war crimes is far harder in the end for all involved. That's why I feel pity, Zionism has reduced him to this and he keeps racking up debt so every time he terrorizes literal children he just makes it harder to do the right thing.

I mean, I still think he and Israel should be fought tooth and nail to the death, preferably the death of the current Israeli state, it just sucks to watch a human act like this to straight up moms and kids. It's so hosed up!

Strep Vote has issued a correction as of 21:00 on Jun 3, 2021

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

The best news. Someone sink it.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Goddamn, dti. These are dark loving days for sure.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

Free al saqr you chicken poo poo colonizer lib fucks

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
repent, yisrael

free Palestine

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Popoto posted:

what pisses me off the most about the babies thing, regardless of its veracity, is how transactional it feels. I feel like I’m being offered the corpse of 40 babies so that I might grant permission for the genocide of a population. it’s revolting. if Hamas asked me to do the same towards all Jews in Israel for the payment of the 400 dead infants and children so far, I would be as revolted.

end apartheid

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Anyone who believed the 40 babies bullshit should get a lobotomy and shut up forever.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

RandomBlue posted:

They should be banned from discussing this poo poo at all on SA, they're too stupid and racist to be allowed to take part.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Filthy Hans posted:

Al-Saqr Martyr's Brigade gangtag when

free al-saqr, death to america

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Sancho Banana posted:

https://twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/1711391086609117660?t=cgu_h0wuae-agYTrIzcmDA&s=19

From what I'm seeing and hearing online (and I'm aware that social media isn't a great place to gauge public opinion since you'll be seeing mostly content that caters to you, but anyway) Israelis are divided between "we should genocide/ethnically cleanse gaza" and "we brought this on ourselves", with no pussyshit liberal both side-ing. It's either full nazi mode or recognition that Israel is at fault for all this.

I pray that the latter will win out, but the former are more violent.

I'm so tired of this terrible slow motion genocide.

Friend of mine quit the Israeli business that bought his old company a while ago, says his LinkedIn feed is revolting rn. Can't be a commie on main but you can advocate for genocide in the foulest language possible and no one gives a poo poo.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
It's past dawn on the west coast, are the crackers still whipping themselves into a frenzy on this blessed day of jihad?

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

err posted:

feels bleak. all i can do is work at my lovely job and post dti

:same:

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

new kind of cat posted:

i’m so depressed about all of this haha

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

https://twitter.com/LarryAlbertGil/status/1712920117829341270

I just really want to make sure this gets shared and seen. Anyone who can condone what is being done right now is a monster.

I know it's such a cliche thing to say these days but if you believe in anything fair and just out there, please pray for the Palestinian people. Even if you can do nothing else.

Thank you.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
gazing to the horizon in anticipation of happyelf's return

:happyelf: omg it's still valid

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Fellatio del Toro posted:

personally i would strongly prefer it if allah granted israel the wisdom to lay down its arms and surrender without bloodshed

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Tom Guycot posted:

Death to the state of israel and every one of its running dogs. Free Palestine, from the river to the sea.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
Genicidin' Biden

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Turdfuzz posted:

god i love 9/11

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Death to the United $naKKKe$

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
genocidin' joe biden

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

mcmagic posted:

I'm a single issue voter on ending US support for Israel now.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Tekne posted:

joe genociden only knows three things: meal time, poopy time, and warcrime

Genocide Joe loves nap times and war crimes!

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Buddykins posted:

ugh my soul is dying inside me lol