Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

punished milkman posted:

lmao, winnipeg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

RobotsLoveSpectres posted:

folk punk rules actually

Hell yes brother!

...wanna do some heroin later?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Virtual Russian posted:

Walked by a video game store in KW today that had Qanon stuff up in the window. Glad to see the american brainworms are doing well here.

Which one? I'm pretty sure KW vintage games is run by a crazy person.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

incontinence 100 posted:

which deserves to be nuked more? Hamilton or Winnipeg?

Winnipeg. Is this even a question?

Hell nuking it might make it more habitable

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Fashionable Jorts posted:

gently caress the dairy/cattle industry.

I NEED MY CHEESE

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

priznat posted:

will it be in the slurpee machines??!

I can get behind this for sure.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

vyelkin posted:

lmao someone i know updated his facebook profile picture to a shot of him and andrew scheer

Is he also a pudgy white dude?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Virtual Russian posted:

Are there arms manufacturers in KW? Or is it just circuits or something for LAVs made here?

Colt has a plant here. my buddy works there, they do all the arms forces poo poo.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Virtual Russian posted:

I though Diemaco made the C7?

Looks like colt though, I only ever used the black fixed stock version though, maybe the new ones are colt.

I don't know if it's all the CFs poo poo but yeah. I know they're working on replacing the browning HPs right now or some poo poo.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Virtual Russian posted:

GRT strike killing me. Cost me over $40 to get to and from a minimum wage job today.

still support the strikers though.

Where are you travelling to and from?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

albany academy posted:

i'm not an rear end in a top hat!!

Don't deny one's true nature friend

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Keep us posted on if you can get more information about Sobeys fuckery. I'll help spread that around best I can.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

House six. Live Kenny vs Spenny? I'll take that, even if Conrad black is there.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

To the goon who posts in here with the Stalin avatar and works at a grocery store in the KW area send me a pm. I'll hook you up with a six pack o beer.

Namaste.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

RBC posted:

Honestly i could probably tip off the rcmp about you with the way you fetishisize military weapons and talk about militias. Wasn't that also the personality type of the fascist that shot up nova scotia?

Can we goldmine a post?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Lmbo how does that make them not want to relocate again?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Virtual Russian posted:

Yeah, I've been mostly happy with my decision to move to BC. Cost of living vs KW is somewhat brutal, but I've managed to already get a major promotion and pay raise at my new job. Plus it's work in my field, which had dried up in KW.

Too bad you moved I had made a post awhile back asking if you wanted some free beer. I hadn't used your username because I forgot what it was then someone other clown ended up PMing and being a weirdo.

Missed out bub!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Lol anyone catch the document the Ontario government put out baber's letter?

It's got a correction of his misspelling of princess Margret cancer centre on it.

I'd link it but I'm lazy and on my phone.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Counter point PC has the cookies that aren't right from the bakery section.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Bilirubin posted:

ahh yes

Also the No Name little mini pizzas for like a buck or whatever

thread made me get some No Name microwave burritos, so when I get violently ill I know who to blame

The no name ones aren't so great.

But Giant Tiger had some microwave burritos that have the perfect trashy favour

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

infernal machines posted:

it does, but does PEI rent control remain across tenants?

in ontario the rent can be set arbitrarily for a new tenant, it just can only increase by the set amount once the tenancy begins. hence the whole "renoviction" thin

Yes. The article explains it.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I've been to Edmonton once and everything was strange about it. Like just being in the city made me feel uncomfortable.

We where at some mall on like a Tuesday afternoon in mid-late September and it was loving packed. I couldn't wrap my head around around that so many people weren't working or in school at the time.

Then we returned on the Sunday and the downtown core was a complete ghost town.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Rutibex posted:

the west edmonton mall is a tourist trap, its the only thing worth seeing in edmonton

It wasn't even the west Edmonton mall.

It was closer to downtown.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Lmao. Is this dude for real?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Rutibex posted:

boomers win again

Speaking of boomers I asked my parents if they signed up for a vaccine yet and lol they haven't.

I check my region's site every loving day. Get the gently caress on it you old fucks we're waiting on you.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

RBC posted:

So they're so short on ICU nurses in ontario now they're training doctors to be nurses. loving lol.

Lmbo. Everything is fine.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Bronut owns

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Where are you located?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Yeah mine has been over phone or zoom since the pandemic started. 2 of my friends are also therapists and do everything virtually now too.

I was going to recommend them if you were closer but once things are normal I'm sure you'd like the option to your therapist in person.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Fashionable Jorts posted:

I've got a similar plan grandfathered in via Wind (now Freedom). $35/month for 5 gigs, and freedom has a great feature where they don't cut you off when you go over, they just throttle your speeds. Don't know if other companies do that too, but I'll never find out.

I have this same plan and its decent. I'm never giving it up I don't need to pay any more for phone service.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Put all the vaccines in me at once let's gooooo

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

gently caress yeah bud. Officially a member of the Pfizer Phalanx!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Terror Sweat posted:

Any positive pr for Pfizer sickens me. You should be ashamed for falling into this trap, they are an awful company

Dude I don't give a poo poo about the company. Just loving happy I got a vaccine. Take a loving chill pill bro.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Rutibex posted:

mcdonalds was already on notice for messing with the mcdouble. now they are dead to me

Wait what happened to the mcdouble?!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Another Bill posted:

well this thread took a turn for the embarrassing

No true Canadian is embarrassed about their love for the mcdouble!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

infernal machines posted:

there is a bump in july there i had forgotten about. not sure what that correlates with

Canada day?

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Rutibex posted:

i support cancelling john a mcdonald. just memory hole him from all the history books. canada wasn't even founded, it doesnt even exist. lets just forget about all of it

I learned that John A mcdouble also was the first president of the company I work for. Lmao been here for almost 5 years and didn't find out until last week. Pretty sure that's something they've been trying to hide.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Looks like Waterloo region isn't going into phase 2. So people will just drive to Guelph lol.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Tommy you loving suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Wait isn't Brown Trudeau just Trudeau?