Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

5 time champ Lewis Hamilton.

That's all the effort your getting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

TOXX COLLECTION POST

2018 Toxxes

wicka posted:

iospace, please ban me if Fernando Alonso does not win the 2018 FIA Formula One World Drivers' Championship.

To be determined. Toxx fail, Wicka banned.

Wirth1000 posted:

:toxx: Ban me if Alonso wins the title next season in the 2018 FIA Formula 1 World Championship :toxx:

Trust me, folks, it hurts ME to make that kind of toxx.

TBD Toxx successful.

1500quidporsche posted:

Mods probate me for a month and change my name to 1500quidpoocati if Andrea Dovizioso does not win the 2018 MotoGP championship :toxx:

Noted. Failed

OhsH posted:

Toxx me one month for every race that Stroll doesn't finish.

The month will reset every time he fails to finish, as it has been agreed upon.

Wirth1000 posted:

Ban me if Stroll wins a race.

Doesn't even matter the season just keep this as a rolling toxx.

Sounds good.

DoctorGonzo posted:

if ferrari doesnt win the title probate me from the off season thread

You sure? Alright.
Toxx failed, will get a 6er every for every post in the offseason thread, barring the effort post.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I will watch an entire MLS match if Lewis Hamilton wins the title in 2018.

:stonk: Conceded by Feels and will be fulfilled on 10/28 Toxx failed, however will be fulfilled by donation as work is a bitch to us all. Donation made, toxx fulfilled.

Rhopunzel posted:

Toxx me if McLaren don't win a race :getin:

With one month as the punishment, enforced at the end of the season.

Human Grand Prix posted:

If Stroll wins a race I request an 11 year probation. :toxx:

If I ever have to fulfill this, I'm sorry.

Roller Coast Guard posted:

Probate me for a month if Alonso has fewer WDC points than both Williams drivers combined at the end of the season.

Noted Successful

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

Probate me for one month if Stroll has more WDC points than McLaren at the end of the season. Give me a month if the season ends and Fernando Alonso has less WDC points than the WCC points of Toro Rosso-Honda or less WDC points than Stroll. :toxx:

Forgot about this one. Added to the list. Changed, old one kept for record keeping. Successful

GramCracker posted:

Give me a month if the season ends and Fernando Alonso has less WDC points than the WCC points of Toro Rosso-Honda or less WDC points than Stroll. :toxx:

Alright Successful

NtotheTC posted:

I'll take a month if Ferrari come higher than fourth in the WCC or if McLaren win a race, whichever happens first (neither will happen) :toxx:

NtotheTC posted:

The McLaren one is multi-season by the way. I genuinely believe they won't ever win an F1 race again after watching Grand Prix Driver.

e: in fact the McLaren one may as well be a full toxx ban

Noted. 1 Month to NtotheTC

Theophany posted:

iospace! :toxx: - if Alonso doesn't podium this year I will do a video dramatic reading of a dumbshit post. The post in question should be voted on by worst thread regulars the 2018 F1 season in review and I shall be wearing 2018 McLaren Papaya orange merchandise. Should I fail to fulfil this, ban me.

I look forward to this. Failed. HOWEVER, Theo did PM me about extenuating circumstances, so he has till the end of the year to fulfill this.

Khablam posted:

At least the thread can pretend all those guys in orange are supporting McLaren and not F1's most exciting driver, Max.

:toxx: ban me if Max doesn't get more WDC points than the whole of McLaren this year.

Noted. successful

1500quidporsche posted:

If McLaren podiums this season I will buy a brand new set of kart tires. loving :toxx: that

"One lap old bin tires" does not count for this. Sadly, no new tires.

BubbaGrace posted:

:toxx: Ban me if Alonso finishes the season higher in the WDC than Stoffel Vandoorne.

I guess you want more free time to watch the lions then. Failed, already banned

thegasman2000 posted:

:toxx: If mclaren out score stroll I will record myself saying how much I love fernando, in a fluffy pink thong. (Already own the garment)

:stonklol:

Ok then!
I... do not want to see this but the toxx failed

Deepfried posted:

:toxx:

If Hamilton doesn't win the WDC probate me until the start of the 2019 season - I may be done masturbating by then

To be lifted on the first day of practice for the 1st race of 2019 if it is enforced. So uh, toxx "failed"? Nothing needed on Deepfried or mine ends.

CratSock posted:

LOL. Probe me for a month for each Stroll podium next season. :toxx:

I can't wait until he proves, yet again, to be an insanely average driver with no redeeming qualities.

Probably won't happen but ok! successful

Future toxxes:

1500quidporsche posted:

Lance will get on the podium at least twice in 2019 or I’ll eat a month :toxx:

Cactrot posted:

I'll take a month if stroll gets two podiums next season

:toxx:

Wiltsghost posted:

Same, there is zero chance. He is loving garbage. Why do you guys love some rear end in a top hat who is only in the sport because his dad is rich.

edit: and i realize that applies to a lot of drivers

(also making the same toxx as cactrot)

1500quidporsche posted:

Mods please ban me if LeClerc has less points than Vettel at the end of 2019 :toxx:

The pact is sealed.

Khablam posted:

NtotheTC posted:

Also ban Khablam if Gasly beats Verstappen. :toxx:
I'll accept this :toxx: but I will 3x my Max beat his teammate posts as a result.

The quality of the thread... stays the same.

Ban me if Ricciardo wins a race in 2019. :toxx:

I look forward to this one

ImplicitAssembler posted:

:toxx: I'll record myself doing a shoey if Ricciardo finishes ahead of Hulkenberg in the 2019 WDC standings.

:yeshaha:

freeranger posted:

Same OP!

Also I'll be sad/indifferent if they are terrible again.

Also as it will be time for a new avatar.

:toxx: if Mclaren break down due to engine related issues during the first testing I'll let you guys pick a new fail Mclaren avatar. If they don't you guys can pick a non fail Mclaren avatar.

I do my toxx's hardcore!

Sure why not.

geonetix posted:

With this recent honda news, iospace take note, i'll have a 3 month probe if RBR ends up in the top 3, and a month anytime max wins a race

Nybble posted:

Since I'm a F1 Thread newbie, I figure I better fit in and put in my own toxx for the upcoming season.

:toxx: Leclerc will finish with more WDC points than Vettel in 2019.

OhsH posted:

ban me if lance stroll doesnt out perform kubica

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Probate me for a week for every race Lewis Hamilton (🙌🏽) doesn’t win, and ban me if anyone else wins the WDC in 2019.

Norns posted:

Just ban me if anyone but Merc wins the WDC I guess. gently caress it.

Offseason thread ban only, per negotiation!

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

Sigh. Okay, let me get in on the fun.

:toxx: I'll take a probe of whatever duration Iospace decides to hand down if Kimi podiums in a loving Sauber.

All noted (from page 48).

Frond posted:

If Kimi reaches the podium I will eat a completo while running on a treadmill. :toxx:
I request an 11 year probation if Lance Stroll ever wins a race. :toxx:

I think you have the 11 year from last year, but completos for all!

ilmucche posted:

I'll take the flipside of that.
Kimi will podium in 2019 (formula1). Bet you an avatar.

DRJ gets to pick the avatar here.

geonetix posted:

I’ll be fine.

In fact, iospace, given your concern about charities I’ll dump €100 into a charity of your choice if RBR makes top 2 end of season, even if I’m probed

Noted!

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I’ll donate $10 to charity for every race that Lewis doesn’t win. Bring it

:getin:

iospace fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Jan 9, 2019

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

ATTENTION GONZO:

If you make an effort post detailing the history of hot dogs and the variations of them, I'll let you post. Otherwise, you're getting a 6er every time you post in the thread. That is all.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Ok, Theo PM'd me about his toxx. He gets till the end of the year because of something outside of his control.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Thanks Ants posted:

Posting in the offseason thread

Thants.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

Wait where'd the regular season thread go, I need to catch up on it when I watch the race tonight

Purgatory:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3850579

Rhopunzel posted:

It's been a good run, boys...

Stroll...driver of the day, driver of every day..... :smithicide:

:canada:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

just lol if you expect Pirelli to get better.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

It's like expecting 1500 to buy new tires instead of rummaging through the bin.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Thank you gonzo, you are free

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

CratSock posted:

I feel #megablessed to be reading this page with both pee and poo references. New heights achieved!

:itwaspoo:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

You Am I posted:

What the gently caress are you doing on reddit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOqb_UzJSUQ

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Wirth1000 posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4z2hs2oI20

hahahah a this is so loving stupid what the gently caress

It should always be 0%.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Let's not. It's a transphobic dogwhistle.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

You Am I posted:

Is it? I didn't know that. I always saw it associated with feminists who hate the word man. I'll remember that in future.

Yup, it is. It's

"Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminists". Basically, people who call themselves womyn are saying that transwomen aren't actually women but freaks. You aren't wrong though that the original use was that, though, but it's been corrupted at this point.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Khablam posted:

My kitty is super normal. Makes you think, right?

(that's the exact warmest part of the underfloor heating)

That is a fluffy cat.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

The Kimoa Kid posted:

My cat is better.

Provide evidence, whore

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Nybble posted:

I'm pretty new to F1, so recently I picked up "How To Build A Car" by Adrian Newey as part of trying to learn about the history of the sport. I've learned 3 things:

• The FIA are bastards (especially during Max's reign)
  • Ferrari are bastards (possibly related to #1)
  • The 2005 US Grand Prix is extremely hilarious and I can't believe I had never heard about it

is this list correct, and what else do I need to know?

Ferrai will always find a way to gently caress it up.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Wirth1000 posted:

lol Kimi was completely wasted at the FIA Prize Giving ceremony

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/kimi-raikkonen-fia-awards-party/4310559/

You mean there's time where he's not?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Dubs posted:

I wouldn't risk opening it.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Theophany posted:

Nah, Rosberg for his season long masterclass in games of the mind that broke Poois Shamilton and delivered him a stellar World Driver's Championship against the odds in a fairytale season tbh.

Well, it also gave us Lewis breaking Vettel's brain endlessly too.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I had a dream last night that the FIA implemented last-minute safety regulations that resulted in McLaren being by far the fastest car in the field. Alonso crashed from the lead and Vandoorne finished third.

I'm gonna take some time off.

This is it. The most Wicka post that's not a meltdown.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

1500 alt account spotted

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Wirth1000 posted:

Yeah, Alonso, the guy who made every wrong decision he could and then turned his stupid mistakes into an extremely toxic corrosive mix that just destroyed everyone around him before he went all corporate zen with his stupid bullshit kimoa poo poo buying a stake in mclaren to run the loving team like its his own and everyone knows zak brown was nothing more than his god drat puppet his kimoa branded arm so far up zak's rear end in a top hat he was playing him like the ocean breeze wafting across the sand of southern california beaches or whatever the gently caress his stupid kimoa lifestyle poo poo is about and all it did was generate even more bad decisions like ditching a works deal worth a fuckload a year and oops turned out we just had a really bad car and were just total assholes to honda for zero reason except there was a reason and that reason is because alonso is actually a loving rear end in a top hat micromanager with zero management sense oh he's great at managing an f1 car with its various diff settings engine mapping options brake balance ers kers whatever the gently caress else hybrid poo poo out but he thought he was s ofucking good at turning a knob that he'd treat everyone else like a loving knob except he's the biggest loving knob of them all smack dab in the old style steering wheels which selected the overall setting the steering wheel was in he's not G.O.A.T. he's literally a loving goat a loving tin can eating screaming meme of a man and wasted potential because flavio twisted his nipples way too hard early on and made him think he was a loving brilliant god of a man instead of just a really good driver gently caress him

Sir, this is 1500's bin tire emporium

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Wirth1000 posted:

1500 didn't believe in the holocaust until i showed him this pic

Let's not.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

That salt is perfection.

Happy holidays, or not, I don't judge, to the shittiest bunch of F1 fans. I hate each and every one of you and look forward to another season of stupidity.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

ATTENTION THEOPHANY

YOU HAVE, AS OF THIS POSTING, ONE WEEK TO FULFILL YOUR TOXX.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

1500quidpoocati posted:

Costco owns lol if you think otherwise.

See also: cast iron

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Powershift posted:

Now i really want to know how stupid this post originally was.

I don't have to, I'm looking at one of yours

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Turn your monitor

O.k....

Done op

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

tuo posted:

I'm confused. Do I prepare the sausage for a completo in a cast iron pan or get it from a costco?

Get it from Costco, then fry it in a cast iron pan.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

DoctorGonzo posted:

Vettel doesnt have the credentials to boss around like Schumi did. Win the title or gently caress off.

Vettel had more WDCs than Schumi when Ferrari picked them up :thunk:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

DoctorGonzo posted:

RBR isnt a real team like Benetton was, dont troll this thread please.

1500quidpoocati posted:

I think the difference is Benetton really had no business winning WDCs whereas Red Bull absolutely was the best team on the grid by a significant margin during that period.

Vettel is if like Damon Hill won 94, 95, 96 and 97 with Williams and then moved to Ferrari and did gently caress all.

Also not that Vettel deserves any loving credit but Schumacher moved to Ferrari in 96 and it took him to 00 to finally win a championship. Winning with Ferrari is just loving hard and you generally have to be in the right place at the right time ala Scheckter and Raikkonen or be an extremely special talent to make it happen.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

ilmucche posted:

Why'd theo get banned?

What Tuo said, but I forgot to link the reason in the ban reason :negative:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Ricciardo will not win a race in 2019 and will sink down into the midfield where he rightfully belongs before being replaced with some Eurotwink.

Im banning you when I get home.

If I remember anyway

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Ban me if Ricciardo wins a race in 2019. :toxx:

The pact is sealed

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

ImplicitAssembler posted:

:toxx: I'll record myself doing a shoey if Ricciardo finishes ahead of Hulkenberg in the 2019 WDC standings.

:yeshaha:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

freeranger posted:

Same OP!

Also I'll be sad/indifferent if they are terrible again.

Also as it will be time for a new avatar.

:toxx: if Mclaren break down due to engine related issues during the first testing I'll let you guys pick a new fail Mclaren avatar. If they don't you guys can pick a non fail Mclaren avatar.

I do my toxx's hardcore!

Sure why not.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Godspeed, you hot silver fox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Brainwrong posted:

Seriously though. They are like a trigger-happy premiership football team; any whiff of failure and everyone apart from the cleaning staff is out of the door.

So the ManU of teams. Insufferable to everyone else but their fans.