Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Tum,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Which one of you did this

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Is that Filthy Frank? If so gently caress that poo poo

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

there are no fake piss tapes

Reports of fake tapes are an obvious psyop

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Lawman 0 posted:

loving hell pickles and cheese and a couple of crackers is a good as hell midnight snack

PICKLE RICK

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Bearjew posted:

what's pissin

TRU

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

That DICK! posted:

look i got no offense to the videos the videos are prolly fine but i hate those fuggin 70-rear end threads where the person posting is like "BWUHHHHH?" "OMGGGGGGGG" "DOOBA DOO DOO" "DINGAHBFSDFKH" "SINGABINGABORP" like shut the gently caress up. who do you think you are andy kaufman. you're no andy kaufman shut the gently caress up

Sir this is a _________________

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
DO SOMETHING

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

rear end cobra posted:

the beheadings have stopped and antifa supersoldiers across the world are laying down their arms at this very moment

Nooooooooooooo

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Turm;

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Why would almost no neighboring states share duplicate winners, even though some duplicates do exist? The idea that someone not only made this chart but also somehow felt the need to fake all its data is hilarious

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

twoday posted:

Listen up, before 6 o' clock I want everyone on my media team to come up with a viral social media post that portrays me as light-hearted, sociable, and fun-loving. Like I'm someone who listens to music and goes to parties. Get the film grew into my office, we are going to film me dancing or singing or whatever the gently caress kids are into these days. Is Kasey Kasem still alive? Get me a song from the top 40, but not the number 1, that's too obvious. Like, number 5 or something. FUN is going to be the new M.O. around here, people. I LOVE FUN NOW, GOT IT? Go on Twitter, go on Facebook, go on Craigslist, and if you see anyone posting anything that makes me look NOT FUN, I want you to deplatform them. Report them, get them banned. And add their names to the database, we are going to keep an eye on these dirtbags moving forward. This is serious and we are going to do this all day if we have to. Your lunch breaks are all canceled.

Someone make this into like a campaign image with all the text next to her face so people can just tweet it at her nonstop please

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

twoday posted:

Listen up, before 6 o' clock I want everyone on my media team to come up with a viral social media post that portrays me as light-hearted, sociable, and fun-loving. Like I'm someone who listens to music and goes to parties. Get the film grew into my office, we are going to film me dancing or singing or whatever the gently caress kids are into these days. Is Kasey Kasem still alive? Get me a song from the top 40, but not the number 1, that's too obvious. Like, number 5 or something. FUN is going to be the new M.O. around here, people. I LOVE FUN NOW, GOT IT? Go on Twitter, go on Facebook, go on Craigslist, and if you see anyone posting anything that makes me look NOT FUN, I want you to deplatform them. Report them, get them banned. And add their names to the database, we are going to keep an eye on these dirtbags moving forward. This is serious and we are going to do this all day if we have to. Your lunch breaks are all canceled.

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Someone make this into like a campaign image with all the text next to her face so people can just tweet it at her nonstop please

No seriously, please start making this, and it's fine if multiple people make similar ones, it could actually catch on

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

helta posted:

wife and kid are away, its going to be long night. ive already have had the same song on for an hour now, it only gets worse

https://goontu.be/

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

shovelbum posted:

Can someone make a cspam guide to why Biden sucks

You got any unmanageable student loans? Guess who's responsible for all that

Happy Thread has issued a correction as of 20:39 on Feb 2, 2019

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Pohl is...... a bad poster??????????????????!?

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

FactsAreUseless posted:

performative cruelty is central to fascism

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the fact that the smashmouth eggs goon became a left twitter superstar will never not be funny to me

What's DocEvils twitter handle?

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/drwendellcraig_/status/1092569076285599745?s=21

Fun fact: A friend of my wife worked in a hotel where Liam stayed. Liam called the front desk and straight up asked them for hookers. I don't think it worked.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Nae! posted:

was this before or after his wife died? my opinion on this phone call hinges entirely on your answer

Wife says it was around 2011

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Donkwich posted:

coulda sworn this exact same thing with the same headline happened a few months ago

Yeah they re-use them and most people don't notice so it's ok

This twitter thread is full of awesome meltdowns

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

"awe" = "abject overwhelming panic"

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/KidsWriteJokes/status/1091702844980367360
Death Crew

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

think I’m gonna kill myself lol trump

Uh don't do that, there aren't many of us in here

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

smarxist posted:

gonna kill this hash oil cart and listen to brian jonestown massacre until about 3AM

https://keytocannabis.com/blogs/cannabis/how-to-inhale-smoke-properly

quote:

This part is so important we had to reiterate it again! When smoking, use the last second of inhalation to move the glass, joint, or pen away from your lips and draw fresh oxygen into your lungs on top of the smoke, pushing it deeper into your lungs. The combination of diaphragmatic breathing and stacking oxygen will greatly increase the potency of each hit.

Discovered this on my own last summer and the vape cartridges went from full placebo effect that ran out each month to one-hit-quitters that last forever

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Rather than "last second of inhalation" like they say, go a lot more extreme. Use like 10% of your lung capacity to suck in smoke (hard, still) but then use the remaining 90% to fill it with clean air. The urge to cough will be bypassed, and you eliminate all risk of burning your lungs with too concentrated of smoke. The whole time you're inhaling clean air the smoke is still in your lungs, working. Keep taking big new breaths of clean air afterwards to get it all out quickly to not cough.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

crazy cloud posted:

:ok:

what if i just take the thiccest heaviest bong hit i can manage and then cough for 5 minutes straight end up dizzy lying on the ground for an hour or two posting truimo,.

what then

huh

You'll get the same amount of stoned but also a lung infection

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Damo posted:

lmao am i reading this transcript of the sotu right

was there actually a USA chant in the halls of congress tonight

No, you're holding a Taco Bell receipt

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

twoday posted:

Pretty hypocritical from someone who watched the whole speech

Love to leave Yelp reviews of restaurants I've never been to

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

GrimGypsy posted:

if dems had spines they would have no showed

This is the other thing I'm confused about, what possibly is there to gain from attending this and giving free legitimacy to the enemy

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

That would be too stupid to be real in 2019 which is how we know this is actually definitely the truth and Liam's story covered it up

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Nothin much babe, just sittin here thinkin about the holocaust

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Careful Drums posted:

facebook makes it as hard as possible for adblocks to block their ads and their solution is to send your computer tons of garbage, making your computer work way harder than it should to render a picture and some text

All the code shown in that picture is literally doing nothing but writing the word "Sponsors" somewhere on Facebook's page as it appears to you. But since ad block programs could easily scan for the word "Sponsors" and block anything near it, Facebook has opted to get around this by surrounding the word with a ton of garbage code inside the raw HTML they transmit to you. Specifically, they've separated each letter of "Sponsors" into its own division on the page and included a lot of fake letters to obfuscate what the real word is. An ad blocker trying to figure out what it says would have to perform a ton of work by rendering the entire page to figure out that it says "Sponsors" and not "SpsbsnsssS" or whatever, by taking into account which CSS classes are hidden content and which ones will actually show up.

So depending on if your ad block bothers or not, either they get around ad block and display their ad, or cause your page to load slow as poo poo. And either way they've inflated the size of the HTML file they sent you immensely with unnecessary garbage code which costs you longer page load times for no reason other than forcing you to not block ads they want to shove in your face

Good company

Happy Thread has issued a correction as of 05:09 on Feb 8, 2019

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

beto sex cramp posted:

p much

has anyone offered an explanation for why these two separate stories are coming out at the same time

They're turning on each other

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Showed this to my Chinese inlaws just now who were wondering why I was suddenly cracking up and got a very serious and grave look

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

What was his stance

No headphone jacks in ANY device, universal connectors only

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Geocities water

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Cool, welp having that be the first thing I read today is my cue to stop reading the news for the rest of the day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Does anyone remember what movie or show it was where a kid gets a birthday cake from his mom who then complains that the store spelled it "Happy Bithday"