Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i am becoming geniuinely concerned that ww3 is going to be a real thing and that it is being driven by the oldest and most insane amongst our populace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Jon Pod Van Damm posted:

From the pictures thread

I want to thank the American car, food, and entertainment industries; the education sector and many others for their work to reduce the offensive capabilities of the American populace.

tag yourself, i'm a triple threat

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

gradenko_2000 posted:

incredible post, thanks for sharing

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

mawarannahr posted:

us soldiers can't aim anymore lmao

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Zadok Allen posted:

America really did inherit Nazi Germany’s anti-communism crusade after WW2 lol.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Boat Stuck posted:

Genocide Joe sure likes to see things burn

Lit by the flames of hell as he teeters on the edge

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Cerebral Bore posted:

i'm p convinced that nobody knows exactly how many shells the us military has, including the us military themselves

army reserves guy at work was a quartermaster in Afghanistan and based on his stories you're right

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

The Oldest Man posted:

that engineer's name is Ronald Hamburger

:lmao:

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Ted Wassanasong posted:

No one is pulling drywall to see what number studs they got, ive framed some crooked rear end poo poo, there are plenty of tricks to work it straight, and you wont notice it till that starts to fail years and years down the line and the drywall starts to bulge.

Besides, houses dont exist so people have a place to live, they are 100% investment vehicles.

the same can be said of the usa

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

typical san francisco, just obsessed with "jacking" and "studs" and never concerned about being straight

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
everything's coming up ansarallah

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

poisonpill posted:

The free market wins out every time over our adversaries because it’s the most efficient and innovative

username post combo

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Ansar Santa posted:

Internet-of-things pike. Horse DRM. Arquebus bricked by over-the-air update. Bombards-as-a-service. Proprietary crossbow bolts

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Owlbear Camus posted:

if it makes you feel any better the start of world war may be marked in history books as beginning with concentration camp internees executing a paraglider raid against their captors, which is kinda metal.

credit where credits due

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Tsitsikovas posted:

I think its Michael Parenti (could be mistaken) who referred to ww1+2 as the new 30 years war or something like that. Either way its a pretty neat construction and we should consider it for future use. Maybe even due for a new hundred years war ya never know.

if you include the cold war, and i would, as well as adjacent wars, i'm game to say ww1 is a new hundread years war that hasn't ended but at a certain point you're stretching the limits of how wars are categorized

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

DancingShade posted:

The Emu War is eternal and shall trouble our future star colonists as they seek to settle Bernard's Star.

Still. A better outcome than those poor souls who ended up on Solstice-5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cntb3wcZdTw

good video, drat

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
idk what kind of brain worms causes you to look at that picture and think, 'superior military. Victory. '

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Pf. Hikikomoriarty posted:

:hai:

to say that the emancipation of humanity is inevitable is not to embrace determinism but rather that while i and my comrades draw breath we will carry out this task no matter what

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

DancingShade posted:

It's always projection.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
what do you even do against drone strikes with the american military right now?

feels like asking this question should have informed some of the decisions that brought us to this point

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Owlbear Camus posted:

it's hilarious to me that what used to at least require Aksana honey potting a nato officer with some sloppy toppy and turning the pillow talk to state secrets or boris handing off a briefcase full of cash can now be accomplished by going on a video game discord and speculating incorrectly about the other side's materiel implicitly inviting someone to get internet points by correcting you

it is really quite the time to be alive, however short it might be

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Burn Zone posted:

the us is losing ww3 but maybe they’ll legalize weed nationally in the next decade

just in time for page 420

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Owlbear Camus posted:

federal decriminalization is my only hope; the dairy state is in the grip of the TAVERN LEAGUE who think as long as the devil's lettuce is verboten we will turn to the bottle

sad but true, but there are murmurs of medical legalization, which seems to always end up becoming full legalization after it becomes obvious that that's unenforceable

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Pomeroy posted:

"Lol" said the scorpion to the frog

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Orange Devil posted:

8 minute lolwhat? 6pool ftw yo

6pool into roach rush

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

SixteenShells posted:

a scorpion riding a scorpion's back

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

The Oldest Man posted:

Your state-funded propaganda: boo
Our state-funded propaganda: yay

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

National Strategies and Policies:

This will all end in tears

a weapon to surpass the patriot act

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Hatebag posted:

Odysseus's craft getting to the destination at all is a surprise tbh

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
jetpack, jetpack, jetpack could never whip a llamas rear end

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Flournival Dixon posted:

Read Marx and Engels and post your questions and comments in the Marxism thread

Else you will forever be condemned to wallow in the failures of social democrat and anarchist nonsense

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

mags posted:

drpk rules actually. any criticism I could possibly have is via propaganda and lies. all I know for sure is that they stood up to the us and are still loving here. that rules.