Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

RandomBlue posted:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1108517337005735938

That image is pretty loving offensive for multiple reasons IMO.

What the gently caress "gender" is a person in a wheelchair?

e: Just put up a sign with a toilet on it, it's not loving hard. Trying to be cute like this just points out that you're an rear end in a top hat.

The wheelchair is there to indicate it's handicap accessible. Like how it works on all other bathroom signs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

does the Mueller report have a section on circumcision??

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

It's a good april fools prank y'all

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

VH4Ever posted:

Yeah but the "Prop 65 warning stickers affixed to literally every window of every building in literally the entire state" thing is still stupid as almighty gently caress. A stupid, poorly planned law can still end up doing some good things. Doesn't mean we shouldn't call out the stupid parts.

It's not dumb, it worked.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Pulcinella di Bund posted:

the gently caress are you talking about, stop being a passive aggressive little poo poo

guy says stuff some people don't like, must be egging for that probie because i love being unable to post

Can you not spend 3 pages complaining about strawman posters in this thread? Thanks!

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Pulcinella di Bund posted:

are we not counting the last 2 weeks at all? straw men? the idea that Mueller was gonna lock Donald up and put bad daddy president away is not foreign concept.

You clearly haven't been reading the thread if you think you're the first person to jump in here and "own all the goons" by saying nothing matters with trump. Your kind of insufferable posting is very annoying, and doesn't contribute at all!

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Retro42 posted:

Pretty sure it's a given now. Now that Miller/Trump have cleaned all the people willing to tell them it's a REALLY bad idea, he's gonna torch our economy just for a few extra points with his base.

Where did the Secret Service head fit into the succession order? Also, I'm trying to find the details, but I saw somewhere that Claire Grady (probable legal successor to the job) is being shuffled around prior to Wednesday to gently caress with it more.

I don't think the USSS head is in the succession order since it's not a cabinet level position.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

ascii genitals posted:

Warren/Sanders 2020

:same:

e: tax

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

sean10mm posted:

This is a really weird meltdown you're having. :thunk:

What meltdown? Stone can't melt dude aren't you reading his posts?? :downs:

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Wow does one of them really call themselves Ghost? Come the gently caress on

Is there also a Joker?

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

pseudanonymous posted:

Yeah, I said, magic stone disease. But he doesn't die from it, does he?

It’s expanded upon a lot more in the books. There’s literal leper colonies that try to murder you and your boat friends.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Furnaceface posted:

As a non-American this post is super loving depressing to read. :(

Don't worry, in America everyone gets a handgun in their popcorn (no magazine refills)

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Grape posted:

The famously homogenous religion of Christianity.

Grape posted:

Jeepers, everyone in Northern Ireland is Christian. Must be a place absent any religious tension or violence.

They're specifically discussing Christianity in America.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

ewiley posted:

Holy crap CPR chat is frightening :stonk: , just say no

You're already dead it's not like you'll feel your sternum being cracked out of place.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

I always loved this scene because I grew up in Olympia. Such a good diss so close to home :love:

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Terror Sweat posted:

Trumps nicknames are the only good thing he does. Little Marco, sad Jeb, sleepy/creepy joe, they’re hilarious

Yeah and the ones that are racist are real knee-slappers!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

SocketWrench posted:

This ship is now Antifa?

Welcome to the #Resistance, USS John McCain