Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

a Loving Dog posted:

found Dershowitz's truck, everyone

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

a regular old rape allegation was just made and pelosi was all "what can you do?" about it. dems trash, gop trash, country trash. vote bernie

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Thoguh posted:

Really too bad that they're gonna get accidently overwritten.

some ada taking the fall: "when I attempted to warm up my tea, I accidentally put my large folio marked 'evidence of crimes' in the microwave instead. About 8 seconds after I pushed the start button, there was a lot of arcing blue light. i thought my tea was now hot enough to drink, but instead, all the cd's and hard drives were ruined. I've learned from my mistake and vow to never do it again. i will not be taking questions. namaste."

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Hoobastank4ever97 posted:

Honestly I'm pretty surprised too how big this news has been. Nobody I knew in real life even knew who the hell Epstein was

lol i was at breakfast with my wife at some point in the last 8 months having to explain why I was interested in a silent regional cable news outlet broadcast in a diner talking about Epstein and how it'll never matter why he was in the news but how it'd be a giant deal if it ever happened

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

I'm sure bill Clinton is getting off

please never put that image in my head again. please

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Taintrunner posted:

there are a substantial number of Clinton defenders declaring his innocence.

lmao this post reminds me of that pelosi lady cautioning about how some of "our faves" were likely going to be outed as pedophiles

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

as a scientist, i insist on counting the rings around every woman or girl's labia before engaging in conversation. poo poo is just the prudent thing to do

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

We know John McCain wasn't on the Lolita Express because it didn't crash

huh. probably why the "straight talk express" was also a bus

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Goast posted:

streaking down a beach is actually pretty cool tbh

nude goast coast 2 coast

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

just put the rape beds with the carpet and other evidence you destroyed. jfc, epstein, you're acting like this is your first child rape cover-up

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Breakfast All Day posted:

plenty of mod supervision

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Ate My Balls Redux posted:

Has anyone said "The Island of Doctor Chomeau" yet?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Al! posted:

im hearing that epsteins estate is immune from lawsuit from his victims?????

not how i understand it. victims are now suing the estate. it is some probate poo poo, I assume

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

bravo at whoever said the thing that became the thread title lmao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

I'm listening to the trueanon podcast and texting my wife and i either crack/ping or walk away and ignore this

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Kitfox88 posted:

CRACK! PING! Deep State's silver bedsheet
Came down upon his neck
CRACK! PING! Deep State's silver bedsheet
Made sure that he was dead

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Atrocious Joe posted:

do giraffes have hyoid bones

lol reminds me I was watching jeopardy on netflix (sorry for the self tweet, it's where I have the image available easily) and hyoid bone was a clue lol

https://twitter.com/RecreationalAn1/status/1201633895898370048?s=20

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

https://twitter.com/guillotineshout/status/1204138487907278848?s=20

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Gunshow Poophole posted:

https://twitter.com/Albidelendisunt/status/1222659834304180224

sorry for self tweet

this was posted on the lightboard of an RV dealer in Sheldon IA

lmafaooooooooooo god bless the 4th district of iowa

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Probably something completely ridiculous like harvesting children's blood.

There's already rich fucks getting blood transfusions publicly to try and stay young so there's definitely a nastier version of that out there.

is there anyone who publically does that except theil?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

gh0stpinballa posted:

i don't understand what i'm reading here

True Anon is a podcast about Epstein, started just before his death. One of the hosts is named brace belden, aka pisspig granddad. He joined the Kurdish international volunteers to fight ISIS. They're joking that he was a cia officer/plant hiding in plain sight

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

she thought it was a competing pedophile resort destination but mixed up "farc camp" and "gently caress camp"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

It's not an easy listen, but it's worth a listen.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

gh0stpinballa posted:

trying to remember how many mass murderers grew up on my street. it was iirc 0 mass murderers.

lol if your town doesnt have a serial killer hailing from there that later launched a nic cage project

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

elon said he'd pay for the legal bills for anyone who got in trouble for their tweets. theyre no longer tweets though. masterful gambit, good sir

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

mistermojo posted:

Clinton went out of his way to execute a brained damaged man, he didnt need a lot of convincing

he took a break from campaigning for president to go back home to arkie to oversee the execution. the man who was going to be executed told guards he was saving the pie from his last meal to eat later. way to go, bill!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Eric Cantonese posted:

This is probably not relevant to the thread, but this is why I dislike so many JFK assassination conspiracy theories because they involve unrealistic historical narratives and hypotheticals. A lot of the chaos and heartbreak coming from the 1960s and 1970s comes from what most Americans wanted and were willing to believe. All the big Rogue CIA/Mafia/Cuba conspiracy narratives are just a way to make Americans feel better about themselves and absolve themselves of responsibility for the many bad things we've done to the world.

everything about oswald is fuckin hilarious though. went to new orleans and got in public fist fights handing out pro-cuban propaganda for a club which he was the only (local) member? check. marine who defected to the ussr with promises to give them intel on the U2 spy plane and then married the daughter of a communist political guy? i mean, who hasn't lol. then someone purporting to be oswald showed up speaking spanish in mexico city looking to re-defect and then the u.s. government took him off the "keep an eye on this guy" list like the week JFK went to dallas? lol. he's for sure a strange cat and the government has to be some kind of inept to say "no need to worry about this former defector with a soviet wife who is looking to redefect during the peak of the cold war"

is it government ineptitude or was he just the luckiest guy? i don't really care too much, but oswald's exploits are fuckin hilarious

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

the cia dreamed up a bunch of dumbassed ways to kill castro because i guess just having the guy shot didn't occur to them until JFK. anyway, my favorite was recruiting one of castros sexual partners to poison his drink. it didn't work, obviously, but it led to perhaps the most badass (probably? maybe fake) first-hand stories about him

cia recruit lady posted:

He leaned over, pulled out his .45, and handed it to me," she recounted. "He didn’t even flinch. And he said, 'You can’t kill me. Nobody can kill me.' And he kind of smiled and chewed on his cigar ... I felt deflated. He was so sure of me. He just grabbed me. We made love."

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Votskomit posted:

He was a homeopath who believed autistic people could be treated with antibiotics. I think he also believed that vaccines cause autism.

I wouldn't take him seriously.

i think autistic people can have antibiotics, but im not a doctor

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

no surprises

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/pedophilia-and-star-trek_b_5857

thankfully, i have genuinely never seen an episode

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i haven't read the jakarta method, but i always love when bevens shows up on true anon or other podcasts. ill put it on the list - thanks for the reminder to check that out goons

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

dickopf? the nazi's name was dickhead? that's amazing

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

MonsieurChoc posted:

Wait do we have royal bastards running around?

yeah and people call them "your highness" and bow and poo poo. it's really embarassing

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Jose posted:

kate is dead but the main rumour is that he knocked up someone else and she's pissed off so is just refusing to do public events leading to all this which would be funny too

good poo poo. like father, like son. kate, while obviously dead, should stay out of tunnels and stuff

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

the internet hot chicken wing eating and interview show "hot ones" put out a supercut of their first season last week and i watched a little over the weekend.

anyway, the musician machine gun kelly told a story about the time he was broke and still working at chipotle and sean combs flew him out to vegas and brought him to 9 clubs in one night while he was not of age to be at those clubs. while that story isn't all that bad with no context, it just reminded me the skeletons in puffy's closet have to be loving harrowing

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

mawarannahr posted:

post the list

https://www.forbes.com/billionaires/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

Bush literally and personally did 9/11

i played a game today with a player on my team called "clinton did 9/11" and i thought, "sure. him/her too. why not?"