Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
That cheez-it was pretty cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

bagmonkey posted:

WAISTBAND TRICK
WAISTBAND TRICK
WAISTBAND TRICK

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1YmS_VDvMY

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

bagmonkey posted:

WAISTBAND TRICK
WAISTBAND TRICK
WAISTBAND TRICK

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Cowboys

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I would kill for Carl

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

bagmonkey posted:

MORE CARL
MORE CARL
MORE CARL

:hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:kimchi:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I want to hug Carl and give him scritches.

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

He got probed doing what he loved :rip:

I’d have assumed that was tuggin’ and not constantly teasing the mythical waistband trick.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Patriots but Belichick is always amazing. As a football nerd, the impromptu 15~ minute history of special teams he did in response to a question at a press conference earlier this season was awesome.

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

Carl’s reign of terror this morning is finally over…

…BUT FOR HOW LONG??!!

Wanna scratch that belly :3:

fartknocker fucked around with this message at 15:54 on Dec 8, 2021

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

The Bloop posted:

Judging by the stats over at https://yourteamcheats.com/, my local boys the Jacksonville Jaguars have cheated the least and, well I'm not sure what point that proves but they're good honest losers

Reminder that site was set up by an extremely not mad Patriots fan after yet another of their cheating scandals (I think Spygate or Deflategate) to basically go “:patssay: actually everyone does it and we totally aren’t the cheating constantly to beat a 2-14 Bengals team :patssay:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
How’s Carl? We need more Carl updates.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

bagmonkey posted:

MORE CARL
MORE CARL
MORE CARL

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Should I buy this huge box of mozzarella sticks at Costco, y/n

:hai:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Also I am on the metro right now and there are white people talking about The Office character arcs.

Please pray that I have the strength to keep from flipping out and killing them a la Bernard Goetz.

Tell them I said The Office is overrated.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Prof. Crocodile posted:

that was the first one that i thought of, and although it captures my frustration, it does not capture my sadness nor my loss of faith in humanity. I appreciate your help, tho.

:negative:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Posting on the Satan page :hellyeah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxnN05vOuSM

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://twitter.com/NickHintonn/status/1469908665155170308

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I just wanna post on the cool page again :regd10:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

What’s the worst frozen pizza, Red Baron or Celeste?

Those are nowhere near the worst, although it probably depends on the specific crust/toppings you got. Some of those California Pizza Kitchen ones are horrible, beyond random store brands.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
My car did a thing I will share with this thread:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Zil posted:

Nice.

How quick did you pull over to take that photo or did you cruise in a parking lot for a bit to get that mileage?

Just one extra lap through my development, so probably half a mile before my usual spot in front of my building. Otherwise, I would have hit in the morning getting out of my apartment complex, but I had a good Neil Peart drum solo playing and wanted to hit the mark today.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I have a very bad feeling about this…

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Game over, man! Game over!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I’m gonna need some more Carl pictures before he goes to his forever home.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Bags Fly at Noon posted:

“Helping” me with work

:3:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:kimchi:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I miss Carl.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Why the gently caress do I have to work today? This is bullshit.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Tip posted:

half coke half cherry

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

My only regret is I have only one ball sack to give to the 1000 page thread, the hardest working, most educational, and least pretentious thread on the forums

:patriot:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Tip posted:

I feel like the promise of goon ballsack isn't bringing in as many people as I expected

I've seen better.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ratjaculation posted:

Quote this if you've already failed in whatever targets you set yourself this year

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Prof. Crocodile posted:

look i've never been a religious man, but i believe in my heart of hearts that wherever derpies is now, he's watching over all the posters itt, and that he is almost certainly tuggin.

Taking his time tuggin the new year in

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

came for the must-see sack but couldn't be hosed going back 30 pages for it can someone describe the sack to me

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

Um, Mr Derpies, I think I'm having some trouble with this, am I doing it right? I think I need some help

:nws:
https://i.imgur.com/KWxsR1q.jpg
:nws:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Meme Poker Party posted:

2022 is the Year of the Tiger so I expect all posters to undergo intense training in preparation for powerful TIGER MINDSET posting.

https://i.imgur.com/xRuqRM7.mp4
(Has sound)

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Meme Poker Party posted:

Also if you aren't monitoring elsewhere, please press F for thread regular Derpies. The admins have killed him to death. I won't get into the drama, but even if you groaned every time he tediously posted "u tuggin?" for the twelfth time that day, he was still one of us. He was a 1000 Page Thread poster through thick and thin. He was with us nearly since the beginning, on this shared journey of ours. But he will never see that 1000th page. This is a quest we must complete without him.

Gone but not forgotten.

:jackbud::pressf::jackbud:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

MakaVillian posted:

The post he was perma'd on was in the tuggin thread, kind of on topic. Find it weird that people couldn't located the ignore button for a benign gimmick poster.

I’ll simply say that I agree with this. There’s all sorts of bad gimmicks or thread memes (Not speaking specifically about this thread, but just in general) that I don’t like, but I simply scroll past them 99% of the time if they’re otherwise harmless or the thread regulars like it or whatever.

Still:

Tip posted:

21 tug salute

:circlefap::ck5::fap::hawaaaafap::jerkbag::newfap::jackbud:

:patriot:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

I ain’t helping you tug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Big Beef City posted:

In terms of other subforums other than the two threads I read in cspam but don't post in, the one other forum I actually will post in is the football forum.
Thats the best NFL related forum on the internet with some of the most informed people in it, and while people are clearly fans of teams there's none of the simple blind hatred and just...stupidity you see on random other sports sites. They're great dudes so if you like football or you're just interested in reading about it sometime, don't be scared to wander in there, it's great.

gently caress the Cowboys.