Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Cloud Potato posted:

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... America's new dawn

Thought this was a mad fold in and now my screens cracked and I can't see poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Raised By Birds posted:

Bob Gorrell

Sweet Jesus, Gorrell

Like it's legit hard to make art this bad. So congratulations I guess?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Vib Rib posted:

It's not just bad, it's literally just a blown up screengrab from the film with a few lines over it. It goes beyond tracing, which I'm pretty sure artists aren't supposed to do in general (especially professional ones), and fully into the territory of just using that art wholesale.

I mean it's not just blown up stolen artwork. I looked online and none of the screengrabs from that scene were anywhere near the bad quality, even when stretched to those proportions. Did it in paint as well as that seemed to be what he was using. Like I legit don't know how he manged to make it look that bad.

Oh and his added line worked just adds to the bloody awfulness of it all. Like there's so few of them that it can possibly be trying to make it seem like faking that he actually drew it, but... then why?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Quite like this one. Nice simple anti-vaxers are being idiots joke, with out a single label. Not the most original joke in the world, but it works.

Far better art work and joke, but wish they could of figured out a way to do it without the label. Still pretty much the best of the bunch IMO.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Jedit posted:

Is this Tom the Dancing Bug old or new, BTW? I don't recall seeing it before.

$1.75 for a 5000 pc set, that's like insane value.

I know what I'm buying for christmas.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Fister Roboto posted:

Wow I can't believe Joe Biden killed Steve Jobs.

But why it the cartoon trying to make that out like it something bad Biden did?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

rodbeard posted:

I love the supply chain cartoon accidentally admitting that the only actual thing holding everything up is companies not being willing to pay people enough to move supplies.

Wait isn't the dad meant to be the idiot in this one?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Mordaedil posted:

I think it's supposed to say that the upset over CRT is a nothing burger, but it's a bit muddled.

Is it? Like I got it immediately, but I'm like a political tragic. I'd say more maybe it's just speaking to the converted, but honestly that's like 99.9% of politics cartoons.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

I too want to know who the gun deer are hunting, but this cartoon just doesn't answer the important questions it raises.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Mr. Squishy posted:

That's just what he looks like.
e: the he being Sajid Javid, the present health secretary.

Oh wait did the tories finally just go a head and vote in an actual vampire? I mean they obviously always wanted to, but the annoying fact they don't actually exist, in the past has always got in the way.

Guess where there's a will there's a way. :shrug:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

While not the greatest joke, the expressions on the deer -particularly the one in the center- just trying their drat hardest, is great.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

MrUnderbridge posted:

My wife sent me this gif along with the words "Time to clean your office"

So silly deer, did you take your hooves off and clean your office?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Raised By Birds posted:

That art looks like it could've come straight from Deviant Art or whatever. Well, minus the swastika maybe.

I mean in the pouch of a kangaroo is actually remarkably safe if you're a baby kangaroo. Also dangerous empty syringe injecting a rock is bad... because?

Lets just chuck a blue swastika arm band on, as even though I'm definitely mates with nazis I still can't be bothered calling any of them to to check what colour it's meant to be?

Like just the laziest dee's.

dr_rat fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Dec 3, 2021

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

wizzardstaff posted:

I'm pretty sure the swastika in that shade of blue is meant to represent the DNC logo. Biden is behind this somehow.

If only that demon dog biden hadn't of been hitler's father, none of this fake covid stuff would of happened. :colbert:

Also pretty sure that's still the wrong shade of blue for the DNC... but like at this point who cares.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Cowcaster posted:

jesus the fetish in this triggered a violent apocalypse now flashback to the klobuchar diaper vore cartoon in the lead up to the primaries

It's best not to think about the open fetishism in a lot of right wing cartoons... that way leads a dark path, best left untraveled.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Leunig can you please just gently caress off already. :(

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

What a rad rear end nerf gun. I wish I had, had a western sanctions brand nerf gun when I was a kid. :(

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

By popular demand posted:

Lazy concept but well executed.

much like the GOP strategy.

Looking at his other cartoons does look like he actually put in the effort to get K.C Greens style down.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Dr. VooDoo posted:

The cartoonist doesn’t know how pandemics work

I mean to be fair that does seem to be a -somehow- ever increasing amount of people over the last two years.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

the_steve posted:

Kellies Nomination: Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBTQ+)

Incorrect as pretty sure they're not even trying in the slightest to conceal the bigotry in this one.

I mean true of more then a few other cartoons this year as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Medenmath posted:

You're literally seeing it coming right now!

look if you can see every bad poo poo that's going to happen in 2022 you gotta say!

Like don't hold out on us, tell us our bleak future, we need to know!!!

Please, I guess. :(