Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Willa Rogers posted:

Trump lost last time
Trump(and the GOP as a whole) have only gotten crazier and more radicalized after Trump lost
They attempted a coup, overturned RvW, and have overall quadrupled-down on being IRL internet trolls
Overturning RvW means that the GOP is gonna lose this year no matter who the nominee is, especially since they're all very vocally proud of doing it

Also, Trump isn't winning Nevada or Georgia lol
Or Arizona for that matter either

goddamn this is going to be such a loving dumpster fire election year
At least I'll laugh a lot because what else is there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

the government’s being run by people who are barely alive lol

usually those are the best type but in this case it's like being controlled by poltergeists

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

General Bullshit posted:

Joe Biden looks if Max Headroom aged

Less coherent but yes

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

After sort of understanding what’s happening here I still feel uncomfortable. The slow freeze and turnaround of where the gently caress am I again really sings it’s own tune

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

crazy someone would just say that on the internet

anyway have you all seen Hereditary?

it’s a pretty good spooky film. lots of fun to see with friends.

Corrosive movie, I found myself annoyed the whole time , I know a lot of people like it tho

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Professor Beetus posted:

I had a similar thing with The Lighthouse. Went to see it in the local non-profit art theater with a buddy, and even with the kind of audience that goes to indie movies there, we were the only ones who laughed throughout the movie. The Lighthouse is a deeply funny film.

I too found The Lighthouse comedic

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

comedyblissoption posted:

predicting discourse that jill stein should be removed from the ballots under the insurrection clause

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

cross-posting from P/I:

Tapper: "you are trying to force a vote in Congress that would direct the US State Department to look into whether Israel is using US equipment or assistance to violate human rights standards in Gaza"

Sanders: "if American military assistance is given to any country, [...] it has got to be used consistent with human rights, international human rights standards, and American law"

okay I'm sorry but I do not like this. I mean yes the IDF is bombing whatever it wants in Gaza, and yes, they are violating human rights standards as they do so, but "only" bombing Gaza in a way that is consistent with human rights standards (as I'm sure such a definition exists) is still bombing Gaza.

Jake : ok but how does my hair look like honestly

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Nichael posted:

the gently caress does this even mean

i'm so tired. i hate this ukrainian flag cottage industry and can't wait until they end up in a landfill.

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Willa Rogers posted:

lol

what's biden wearing under his mask, a diaper?

you're protecting the wrong hole, jack!

Looks like the right hole to me, it's covering an rear end in a top hat

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

the_steve posted:

Libs who think that their personality type is Young Adult novels.

That's a lot of people I know goddamn need to change my friend group
If they were still around I mean

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

FuzzySlippers posted:

no, my spoiled kitty knows how much treat he gets. We have an elaborate ritual so he cooperates with his twice a day inhaler (he has asthma). He's actually pretty skinny so he could use the calories. He'll throw a fit if he think he is getting less treats. Who could say no to this face anyway

Want to yank on paw to give a kiss, would it piss him off? I don't care, I'm kind of forward and that's why cats roll their eyes at me

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Majorian posted:

I've posted this before but I don't care:

glad you didn't care, it's good

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Willa Rogers posted:

from the state that brought you arnold, george murphy, sonny bono, shirley temple & ronald reagan

Shirley Temple, really? Had no idea.

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Der Meister posted:

are they aware no one under 70 knows who this guy is
Probably the draw: "Who knows, some old baseball guy."
"Sounds harmless."

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Danann posted:

it's definitely a whole genre of posts that's been going on for a while:

very wholesome genocide-y folks. Wanna have a potluck and a beer with them!

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

I believe in women's right *gives money to bomb maternity wards and unplugging incubator babies*
Totally moral party totally moral the good guys

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

100% agreed. The moderation here is absurd and leads to an I/P thread that consists primarily of nitpicking discussions about issues that only tangentially relate to the conflict. If that's the sort of discussion the rules are intended to foster, then the rules are poo poo and should be changed.

I used to read this forum because it was a good source of information that doesn't appear in mainstream media, but at this point the lunatic tankies in CSPAM do a better job of that.

100000000%

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Willa Rogers posted:

didn't he sign that suck-up zionist love letter with the rest of the hollywood simps last month? I remember his name on some list like that.

I'm surprised, I thought he wasn't a zionist. I had a soft spot for him because he put Bassem Youssef even more on the map and really launched his career in a large way

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

loquacius posted:

just sitting here imagining how lovely all that groundwork would be which I could be enjoying right now if only I hadn't failed Hillary 8 years ago somehow! Don't bother me, I'm imagining the sweet, sweet groundwork

she's approving of some of these proxy wars so you don't need to imagine

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Uncle Wemus posted:

Russia has a history of fomenting protests in the U.S. to serve their agenda, so I wouldn't put this past them.

Nancy aipac sock puppet trying to dilute potency of protests and indirectly threaten, wouldn't put it past her either

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

man, all this time I thought it was the Eris tour, that would've been better imo

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

SixteenShells posted:

this is beyond pudding-brain. this is year-old brain you find in the back of the fridge when you move out

it's forgotten banana on top of the fridge brain

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

looking at her mask, this was on upside down day

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Willa Rogers posted:

nah, the guy was taping it & heard her over the clip of biden talking, afaik.

edit: another viewer said she apologized.

bitter lol about this after what they did to mehdi hasan.

the gently caress these people apologizing for: sorry for being human beep boop genocide mode robot mode ACTIVATED
no its all perfectly good and alright
let's buy some banana hammocks tonight

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

The poo poo vote shaming is great
friend of mine who is so politically constipated has gone bugfuck batshit when I was like giggle vote blue no matter who, no thanks! blew up my inbox about how I, as an Arab, will be deported probably if I don't vote for Biden, because trump will destroy me. I was like, no I am not voting for genocide man or trump, tho he is really funny, and it was like unboxing a box of I don't want to shame you BUT poo poo.
Goddamn trump's got them by the balls
I hate everything but I also made some really yummy crullers today and dipped them in a strawberry glaze
Just going to eat some loving crullers and make cream puffs for the rest of the year
eventually I will drug them, of course

MadSparkle has issued a correction as of 07:30 on Jan 30, 2024

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

The Pussy Boss posted:

Trump really broke every American brain didnt he

Just found himself with a magnifying glass in his pants, shucks how did that get here

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Grey Fox posted:

When you tell every surrogate they tried to send to Michigan to gently caress off https://twitter.com/wilxTV/status/1752455190404374815

I'm sure it will go great!

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Iverron posted:

hope he likes shoes

lol I don't think he's quick enough to duck out of the way either, so it would be fun to see

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

So FF gets probed the same day the right restarts anti-Catholic bigotry? Okay, I see how it is.

how is she even still around lol

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Nichael posted:

is ann coulter fetterman's new wife

that would be :discourse:
flags and a dog collar sounds poetic

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

gross, gas station guzzling barefoot chardonnay wine couple picks up random rear end in a top hat waving flag drawn on toilet paper

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

mrbotus posted:

"Muslims don't like dogs" sounds like a rablib saying "Muslims hate gay people," but I'm ignorant on the subject.

It’s iffy with some hardline Muslims but for the most part they’re fine with dogs and many have them as pets, though they’re not as popular as cats. The seluki dog breed is strongly bonded to Bedouin tribes and do a lot of hunting for them

MadSparkle has issued a correction as of 18:01 on Feb 1, 2024

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

fuckwits like this roll their eyes about the word genocide, like it's a word that's gone out of style and totally unfashionable

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

we don't need a president, we need 2 vice principals

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

1glitch0 posted:

They should call it Voodoo economics since they need to use voodoo to make Biden's corpse shamble around.

weekend at Bernie's economics

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

Voting is like public transport

It doesn't exist in the United States of America

it is admittedly terrible in most places, which is why analogies like that don't work. You're left on a street corner in the middle of loving nowhere and its takes longer to get to your intended destination because you have to take other dumb busses and then a cab lol

MadSparkle has issued a correction as of 07:47 on Feb 4, 2024

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

stop it

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

what the gently caress is this, it's like something that comes with the frame and you remove

goddammit I hate people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

camoseven posted:

every time I try to unbookmark this thread for my own sanity I see the libbest poo poo ever and just have to share it. this wall is loving NUTS and just gets worse the more you look at it.

I like Prince tho