Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The nets were ahead by like 20 when I left to do errands and came back to them losing. Lmfao

its gonna be a rough month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

its been a sick game. Hope the nets can actually pull this off but hell the poo poo talking is good enough for me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

earlier claxton got his own oreb and put it away. Love it..finish what you start

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

euphronius posted:

has Simmons played in the 4th?

maybe for a minute

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

that hurts. Ah well. KD will be back any day now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

nets looked like trash tonight. totally spent after that 3 hour marathon last night. Very sad

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Obama had to come in and talk down somr bad thoughts during BLM, I imagine theres a pretty concerted effort at leadership level to ensure that the players unions operate more as apolitical guilds than anything potentially more socially engaged

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

still don't understand why there's a basketball thread in the Politics forum

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

War has begun

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I wish I could watch more games. Work sucks. And it's annoying to watch in market stuff w/o cable. Everything's blacked out and wildly expensive to stream anyway ,I need to figure out some advanced strats

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

I have a few recommendations on this front:

1) Pirate streams

2) Pirate streams

3) Pirate streams

Yeah this is what I do and it's generally fine but they can hitch and the video players are annoying etc. Just want crisp Games

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope the nets paste the Celtics tonight but I have no hope

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Just tuned in. Hurrrr. KD please come back

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Looks like the nets are undefeated after dropping dead weight Kyrie and KD. Championship is practically in the bag

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

euphronius posted:

I did not watch the AS game

Youd have to be a real freak to actually watch that.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

House sitting for my slightly Richer friend and getting to use his bigass fuckin tv all week. Let's fuckin go. Beers + ball

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This guy actually pays for cable lol. Could you imagine?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

what the hell happened to the nets tonight. Turning on to 46 points in the 4th quarter???????

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fart simpson posted:

idk if you heard but they had some significant trade activity before the deadline

sure but this kind of cratering is insane. Well. Theres always next game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goddamn the nets suck rear end.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

-______-

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

it is pretty wild not watching basketball for a decade and having your team put up 115 a game and still get blown out by 30 points ona. Regular basis. Like a very slow time machine to a future of synthetic ultra ball machines.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Nets are going to get cornholed tonight.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fart simpson posted:

it’s horrible lol

Lol I turned it off after the 1st in disgust....what the gently caress happened

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

a new study bible! posted:

The scorekeeper for POR/DET took a block away from Thybulle and killed a +1000 parlay that I thought was settled an hour ago lol

gambling is a sin

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

god drat the nets suck rear end
Yup. Hope they win lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

indigi posted:

timberwolves game coming down to it. very exciting second half

i can never catch the good nets games. but hell a wins a win.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

indigi posted:

I don't know enough about basketball to understand how the Nets are beating some top teams and managing to keep games with the Bucks and 6ers very close when they look like poo poo half the time. they just lost to the Bulls by like 50

is it.... could it be.... Double Ewing Theory??

I watch half their games and I don't know either man. They'll play like trash then put up a 40 point quarter and win by 1. It's incomprehensible to me.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

VERY strong nets team effort to close out the first half 1/11 from the field over the last like 6 minutes. Followed by dinwiddie missing two from the line. Playoffs here we come.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gently caress yes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

got tix for Cavs nets this week.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goddamn the sixers are fun to watch.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Can't wait for the playoffs at this point..let's get serious.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat the Cavs are gonna let the nets make this a real game even after being up 24 in the 4th. This is awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well nevermind.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i odont feel bad at all, gently caress la

This.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nets desperately need someone who can make a drat 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

Have they considered any of Kyrie, KD, or Harden?

Not a bad idea