Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Vilgan posted:

also (weirdly?) deepwater hooligans

yeah im on vacation so i didnt know until it was over but i am very mad that we are doing this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

farternity

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

ded posted:

you people keep saying that. but it was never true.

it was only the stash for 2 of the bob corps.

the reikoku defender has logged on

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

WilWheaton posted:

TEST was already setting up as if they could live in delve and querious as well if I remember right

which was hilarious

Legacy will be taking Fountain, Delve, Querious, and Period Basis while maintaining all of the space that we currently hold. So we will be getting an additional four full regions. Every single Legacy alliance will be getting space in Delve, Querious, Period Basis, and Fountain. We will be divying it up as a coalition.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Loky11 posted:

Turns out Xtrasquishy was kinda dumb and terrible lmao. The thin veneer of humanity peeled back.

i saw he came back, and he's flying with Pred's boys, but havent paid attention beyond that

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Salisbury Snape posted:

Isn't he the dude that jumped a cap regen nyx to a PL cyno, capped up under invuln and jumped out while he was in space monkeys or tnt or something? Went on to produce meme vids for reddit

No that’s RePo. He was also the OG drive by Rag guy

e: oh i just saw the squishy thread. yikers

Johnny Five-Jaces fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Jul 7, 2022

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

go on

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Loky11 posted:

I just saw you're running with Deepwater. Timoxa is a good man.

yes nuke michael and hustlan can barely scrape together three feroxes these days, very sad state of ustz

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

mastershakeman posted:

You know where to find us. Condiment posted a car advice thread wanting a sports car and the lack of gtr talk was sad

are sputty and jake still insane racists

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

folks, does anyone know where I can pick up a modern-chic barcalounger that I can gently caress and then IGNORE ITS PLEAS FOR HELP and SAW DOWN A TREE AFTER

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

alexander "the mittani" gianturco: mcwolf i am so sorry this happened to you. i know this won't fix things, but... please... accept this voucher for 6.9% off on modern furniture that refuses to be mainstream. But please give it to your husband. Or boyfriend - whoever you have to ask permission from to go on the computer. yes, the funny sex number, that's right. again, a million apologies.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

hello fellow gon, i have seen a few folks asking about groups in eve that are not stuffed to the gills with poo poo heads. to that end i will do my best to lay out some options for folks that want to play eve online but don't want to deal with capital 'g' Gamers:

all of the gigantic null blocs are the same or worse than the imperium on these issues. don't argue with me on this - i have access to relays of most groups general chats, i see their line members and leadership show their asses in community discords. if you want to get away from this kind of behavior, the big groups ain't it. the only caveat is that i do not have visibility into the non-english speaking asian communities within those blocs. Whereas most of the euros post in English on english language forums, the asian groups do that a lot less. You'll have to ask someone else how things are in the Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese, Vietnamese, and Filipino language contingents of the major blocs.

smaller groups to avoid: No Forks Given, TISHU, Bad-touch, Snuffed Out, ur dunked, shadow cartel

groups that exist that i don't have much insight into the culture of anymore: We Form Bl0b, V0lta (but they're euros so i can guess), Lazerhawks, Hard Knocks

Recommendations

Large groups: Brave. They're presently in a fight for their lives and dunk dinkle has done a good job (so far as i can tell) of tamping down the toxicity that flourished under the leadership of people that hosed off to TEST after wwb2.

WHers: Prismatic Legion

Mid-sized: Crunchwrap coalition. As a matter of disclosure, I'm currently in a member of this coalition called Deepwater Hooligans. The group skews younger and is almost entirely Dudes, but the leadership does not tolerate any manner of bigotry or harassment and has actively examined itself and identified areas it can improve. The other group is Of Sound Mind, which is run chiefly by a group of trans women that know one another irl

otherwise, your best bet is just getting together with some buds and doing stuff at a small scale.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

of course, but some of us have brain problems that compel us to play the bad game

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

deadtear got me unbanned after i posted keyboard good and innominate didnt know what it was, so in summary deadtear is a land of contrasts

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

cause the directors are not goons, even innominate didnt know and i was completely shocked (he also posted it in the nws forum iirc they thought it was homegrown)

yeah i posted it in xenuria's dumb battlestations thread in helldump and innominate thought i was posting homegrown lmao

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Kazinsal posted:

catholic space nazis disbanded a while ago because the number of people around to keep sovereignty in an NRDS bloc dipped too low iirc

theyre back and they live in the south with Triumvirate

Cpt Soban posted:

I moved to BRAVE and they're a great bunch of people, dunk's a treasure. It's been good fun taking the fight to Fraternity.

ya even though i'm on the other side of this conflict ive been recommending people check out brave

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

brave crushed under the boot of our elite hotdrop doctrine. We have already won the war.

https://br.evetools.org/br/62ce1f10b1a29c05c08eae66

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Rudeboy Detective posted:

ngl, I'm amazed that the dictatorate hasn't tried to handwave this away as an insidious plot, funded by our space enemies, to discredit true gooniness and destabilize the space empire or whatever.

they did, and the last remaining decent people in gon didn't let them

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

free dalmuti

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

thanks hesh

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

please stop reminding me and the thread at large that the mittani lives in wisconsin. there's enough hosed up poo poo to deal with in this state ok

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

supposedly he moved to michigan

badgers b*tch

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

dragonshardz posted:

The only thing that will, under any circumstances, get me to log in and play again is if Hole Violence is handed over to someone in Delta Sqad, and it goes off to join [PRISM].

i'll leave bigab for this

e: although perhaps we can workshop something a little better than "hole violence"

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Kchama posted:

Whole Violins.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

team, i have been banned from goon fleet dot com for the unconscionable crime of Posting

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Foehammer007 posted:

I feel like bigab/rote is probably the closest we can get to HV.

rote skews a little older so that is probably the best bet

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

mpaarating posted:

don't discount these young woke BIGAB that actively fight for a world were cats are more accepted as the pet of a young single fellow

timoxa is a good man and CEO of my heart currently

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

The resignation of The Mittani is a huge loss for the rights of women, who he spent his entire career trying to comfort. To learn more google “the mittani comfort women”

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

who cares

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

dodkalm posted:

unrelated, but if y'all are serious about a hole violence reboot under these prism dudes I'd be down as long as I don't have to run it.

:chloe:

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

bigab is recruiting

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

these are not very good posts dragonshardz

and for the record i have checked and my monitor is turned ON

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

fnln you promised us you were going to bed

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

quoting this, as i am down

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

“So why’d you quit Eve online”

/tugs nervously at collar

“Well I saw this guy passed out on benzos get gang raped”

/cue laugh track

/bowtie spins

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Marxalot posted:

Infiltrating Iran, questionable activities around children, doing benghazi, military contacts

Holy poo poo Glenn Beck was right about us being CIA.

Hi marx

How’s the hole squad discord

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Carth Dookie posted:

Pretty sure ravenholm didn't harbour rapists and pedophiles.

The one human NPC you meet is a catholic priest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Well, I decided to sleep on this decision, and with everyone else coming clean, I guess I should too. I'm not really sure where to start, so I guess I'll start at the beginning.

On September 11th, 2011, in a city in eastern Libya, I,