Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Antivehicular posted:

The only thing sadder than Bust Rodd: a guy inspired by Bust Rodd

i did check 'harvey' when the thread started, and they weren't an obvious alt - and there don't appear to be any bust rodd alts in play. just another day on the best value for money forums on the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Herstory Begins Now posted:

my favorite goon prison guy was the tcc one who used to show up at goon meets and steal everything but somehow he kept being allowed back to goonmeets where he'd proceed to steal everything and eventually invite a bunch of crackheads over who would proceed to steal whatever was left. this happened multiple times.

shockingly he ended up in prison

This America, man

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

imagining dracula as a stereotypical jewish hypochondriac and loling for some reason

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Count Kvetchula

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Vlad the Inhaler

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Merciful zeus

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Frank Frank posted:

Oh hey, there's a thingy underneath bans now that says (and can't post for 30 days). Is that new?

yeah, astral added it a little while back

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Feels Villeneuve posted:

reading card at like 14 years old and being very confused as to why there was an extended nude wrestling segment in the book

I picked up one of his books in a cafe that I vaguely recalled reading as a kid, and within thirty pages there was a wet naked preteen trying to fight off a flying toothed penis while a middle aged man watched oh Orson Scott card no

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

very risky blowjob posted:

looking up stuff for bg3 online rocks

"how do i beat flaming fist marcus this fight sucks dick"

simply use a scroll of polymorph

"i dont have that"

simply win the fight by successfully defeating your foes

"ok"

Cast sanctuary and invisibility on Isobel, and barricade the doors to stop the demons.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Farg posted:

i didn't understand the difficulty of the isobel fight because i walked into it unaware and smashed the entire upper floor in like 1.5 turns. but i realized that probably most people didn't scrape every last drop of xp up until then and most people were not leveraging tons of useless 5e knowledge to make a group of 4 superkillers

on one hand, its a lot of useless 5e knowledge. on the other hand:

It's not a hard fight, but they dogpile Isobel and if she gets to zero the fight ends.

I presume you could chuck a sleep potion on her too, but when I did it the sanctuary distracted Marcus for long enough.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Antivehicular posted:

I mean, it's better than the Whizzard ref

hm you're not wrong

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

rodbeard posted:

I'm having lots of fun playing Baldurs Gate 3. I'm glad they used the 5th edition D&D ruleset. It's my favorite.

gently caress yeah

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

rodbeard posted:

I'm having lots of fun playing Baldurs Gate 3. I'm glad they used the 5th edition D&D ruleset. It's my favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjlYFWLUDBQ

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

It stands to reason it's the best one otherwise why would they have changed it from the previous version, that's just logic

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

It's her turn (with the controller)

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Psycho Landlord posted:

It actually owns to get divine powers because you swore an oath to always mow your lawn with gusto

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Psycho Landlord posted:

It actually owns to get divine powers because you swore an oath to always mow your lawn with gusto

Mr Hootington posted:

What movie or TV show is this a still from?

There's a clue above

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

owns

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

NoiseAnnoys posted:

i haaaaaate Keanu so much in this game and i am a person who unironically loves the John wick movies.

it is honestly the thing that is keeping me from the dlc is that I don’t want the terrible writing and delivery to do the same to to idris Alba

i hate how the game clearly wants you to sympathize with Johnny silver hand and instead I want to delete him right out of my skull.

Johnny is a terrible idiot and you get plenty of opportunities to tell him that

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

pog boyfriend posted:

notice how after i said this the admin just sucks out of the thread Lmfao. absolute coward keyboard warrior behaviour but im not surprised.

by not posting, I was neither recording terrible buttrock, letting off nuclear bombs nor yelling stilted lines about keeping it real hence: qed

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Some people just have their brains completely submerged in cum.

Lot of people saying this

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Fajita Queen posted:

This thread is the first time I have heard about any of the weird sex stuff in BG3 besides the bear, so thanks I guess

I'm 120 hours in and have had one sex thing happen, which was actually kind of cool in a 90s visualizer way

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this game is gay theres no combat and all you do is talk whats so good about it *mashes buttons to skip dialog picks random choices* all these words mean nothing

This is how i played starfield lol something about it makes me aggressively not care what these plastic people have to say

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

NoiseAnnoys posted:

lol that you cannot report an admins posts.

Just hit f to skip past it

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

NoiseAnnoys posted:

lol that you cannot report an admins posts.

someone managed it! i've been overcome with shame and will listen to every character in starfield all the way through as a result pray for me

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

fun hater posted:

voice actor guy is right but its mostly bc nintendo keeps hiring the worst voice actors on the planet for their games. they have the worst casting or something department.

the voices in DE are a breath of fresh air because people actually sound like people and not a fisher-price toy telling me a cow says moo

Bg3 has this and its hilarious

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Al! posted:

ellie: bibi bi!!

ellie: bibi bi bibibibi...... bibibibi bi bibibi bi bibi bi???

joel [sighing]: da dadada da da.... dadada da.. dadada da. dadada da da da dadadada... da da. dadada. da!

ellie: ......bi......

[ellie, realizing that joel may not be the knight in shining armor she saw him as, looks off into the disrance]

(player thinks, sombrely) dadadadada

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yeah let's talk about video games some more.

It was horribly hosed up.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

(shakes head)

Cyberpink.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

modsQCS psychos get mad when you gently caress with the lc hootington is going to die absolutely nothing is going to happen

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Al! posted:

its how i lost my star

Yeah at some point lc fuckery will probably get you de ikd, I don't care personally tho live fast die young imo

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Paladinus posted:

Homesuck.

E: Homosuck.

Problematic

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Nuns with Guns posted:

Wildly swinging my pistol between two babies sitting in high chairs, can't tell which one is the racist one because they're not old enough to properly articulate slurs.

lmao

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4027397&pagenumber=2#post535015679

I posted a draft of some text to explain how SA uses information it collects, please have a read and let me know if you think it needs tweaking or additional explanations in that thread.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Tunicate posted:

Does it still promise to give our info to hobos in exchange for a hj?

It's implicit now rather than black letter

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I should really get back to that game. I started it... a year ago, lol, gently caress. The weird thing is I remember exactly where I stopped: end of Day 1 with nothing left to do aside from go over my notes

It's real good

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I'm all tied up with cyberpunk, I was planning to just do the DLC but before I knew it I had a new character.

I played through cyberplunk after launch and it was mostly ok to good but something about all the little changes they've made make it sit together so much better now. I bought a new video card and it looks so nice

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Pigbuster posted:

Lmfao oh cmon

that sits next to some goon buying spr a koalas march avatar right before she was outed as buying transphobic avs for herself

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

TheSwizzler posted:

I played through a bit of the DLC and Idris Elba was like "hold on I gotta take this call" and got his phone and the game crashed to dashboard

Android probably

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

avuncles ftw

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*16 yr old girl on intercom* Could the grown man playing Halo dress up please stop screaming at the elderly cheese vendor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

May have upgraded since. he is ancient though. absolutely should have retired by now