Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

They found a man who looks like he's had his facial features molded from birth to resemble Usopp. That's gotta count for something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Once anyone reads Eyes of the Overworld Cugel the Clever is going to have some 'splaining to do.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

It's amazing how quickly Jeff has burned through the immense goodwill he had coming in.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

remembering the dream i had where i invited all of imp zone to japan after winning tickets but canceled at the last minute leaving very angry imps stranded at the air port threatening to kill me
Yeah, that's probably how you're going to die.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Barkley 2 was cancelled but Barkley 4 Chapter 1 released on 11/11/23 as promised.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Unlike Barkley 2 Barkley 4 has joke's.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Fortunately Frankie has his own project which is going much better (plenty of scope but with a consistent creative vision behind it and it's actually fun to play).

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i dislike bethseda games because they are bland and shallow abd each game is more cut down and bland than the last but morrowind is lit
Im playing daggerfall and it's bad.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

The morrowind theme guy did the music for Dungeon Siege as well which tracks.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

interesting opinion but you're wrong
They can make me wander around dozens of repetitive dungeon mazes to complete procedurally generated quests but they can't make me like it.
I hope that one in progress VR mod is available soon.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I can't argue that Croaka Cola isn't an objectively incredible translation.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

ilmucche posted:

Page 3 of that thread has some controversy about whether it's the correct fork or not and I never got closure :(
One person did a classic margarita machine style nonsense post pretending to be a fork enthusiast, another person responded in the same style but with actual research and fork facts. It's very likely that was the correct fork.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Kazinsal posted:

I've said it before, any new account that immediately starts posting in a politics forum needs to be permabanned immediately

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I still can't believe Neil Cicierega got helldumped.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

NoiseAnnoys posted:

which one was the one who loved homestruck again?
I assume a turt alt? Boba answered a question directed at them, presumably on the wrong account.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Feels Villeneuve posted:

he's loving unstoppable
If we're talking about Jeff it's absolutely true; after all, an object at rest cannot be stopped.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Cranappleberry posted:

those people read The King in Yellow
Bet they skipped the romcom stories in the second half of the book though.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Runa posted:

The closest thing we have to roman garum is southeast asian fish sauce
A sauce so tasty that westerners tried to recreate it, initially with a variety of different ingredients like mushrooms but eventually settling on tomatoes.
New Rome same as the old Rome, except we have potatoes to put it on.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Ketchup kicks rear end to be fair.
It does.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Improbable Lobster posted:

remember when the main metal gear theme turned out to be plagiarized
No but I remember when the Mario one did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfxgbsXeTdE

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Daggerfall would be a much better game if the dungeons weren't 99% corridors.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Snow Cone Capone posted:

If you want a cool weird anime movie watch Redline
The theme Redline Day is what inspired Toby Fox's final mix of Undertale's central track Undertale (the previous mix he's shown off was also kind of bad so it did some heavy lifting). I've never seen Redline but Redline Day is an awesome song.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I like Chex Quest. I like RPG.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

HopperUK posted:

e: when I worked in a bookshop we used to sell one called 'Who Built The Moon' and you know, I never read it. I still don't know.
The Maker of Moons, duh.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Holes is a good book and I like the movie too.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Sounds like someone might have learned the joy of JIS style screws and how they interact with phillips bits.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

On the Beach of Dreams is a real good track and I'm glad I didn't have to play the game to hear it.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

how did you know it was the same rat

wait how did you know it was male
If you've ever seen a male rat there is zero ambiguity.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Fajita Queen posted:

Laugh not at the man who died, but instead laugh at the man who tried joose and said it was like an ocarina from zelda that teleports you directly to the hospital.
That's datura and it was on erowid not SA

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

lol this mf got quan'd
Hold! What you are doing to us is wrong! Why do you do this thing?

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I never noticed anything objectionable from him but wow that last post he was probed for was a real winner.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Heath posted:

"I might be an antisemite" isn't a dog whistle so much as a regular whistle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a99f-JoUJ5k

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I got about 200 chapters in and sort of lost interest tbh.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I suppose producing one funny post is more than can be said for most twitter accounts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Feels Villeneuve posted:

someone pointed it out earlier but once again the most psycho people on this website are people with ten plus year old accounts and a clean rap sheet
Whew, that was a close one.