Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Do not post your own lovely AI art.

Do post and make fun of people and companies and schools districts using lovely AI art.

Bugsy posted:

Half iosm half funny pics, saw it on bluesky op said it was from a local school district.

Platystemon posted:

It’s often harder on the man

who doesn’t have three arms.
Nothing sells propaganda and videogames like fingers fingers fingers.

Regalingualius posted:

Have a two for one special!

Also please screenshot stuff.

Thank you and enjoy the thread.

Splicer has a new favorite as of 23:37 on Nov 19, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I should probably change the title to something like "PYF People being caught using lovely AI art"

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Thank you FBL for protecting me from the flesh things o7

e: Going to follow my own request and include screenshots:

Splicer has a new favorite as of 17:27 on Nov 24, 2023

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Forget the AI art, what the hell is with that panel layout?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Zoom
Enhance

Hmm

e: I like that it seems to be mainly topped with pieces of shoe leather

Splicer has a new favorite as of 17:28 on Nov 24, 2023

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

tehslime posted:

AI “art” strikes again
If you don't eat up your motile pie goop how are you going to grow your side pecs?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
It takes real commitment to bond your hijab to your skull.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Going to need some context my friend

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

The Moon Monster posted:

The lattice on that medium whole pie is frankly embarrassing.
It's also just like... resting on the pie. It's not so much a top crust as a topping.

I completely skipped over the pie at first because I couldn't tear my eyes away from Tony's hot meat pillbug

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Skios posted:

~edit: already removed. Grabbed a screenshot.

People were mostly dunking on the pterodactyls in the background.
Retvrn to jurassic park

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Why are Donald and Daisy serenely bewitched by cranberry sauce and why is that... rescue ranger? screaming at it

Splicer has a new favorite as of 00:01 on Dec 17, 2023

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Titanic not sinking
Ocean apparently four feet deep
Jack's other arm is wearing Rose's glove and ruff thing
Kate Winslet replaced by ???

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
https://nitter.net/omry/status/1739115741918773484

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Oh wait there's more
https://nitter.net/omry/status/1739648569400013233

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Danger - Octopus! posted:

Excuse me this thread is for lovely AI art not totally rockin awesome AI art
Too many fingers :colbert:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Flesh Forge posted:

You're promones are she/her

https://twitter.com/Aussie_GC_Man/status/1739423159760437677

are the recipients supposed to be sad they got gender affirming pronouns for christmas :confused:
It may be because I'm mostly reposting from mock threads but AI art generation seems to be really popular with the shittiest people.

Splicer has a new favorite as of 12:57 on Dec 27, 2023

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I feel kinda bad this thread is like 50% me reposting stuff from other threads but at least I'm linking my sources!

Anyway:

repiv posted:

do they ever actually look at what it spat out before posting it

https://twitter.com/DreamLeaf5/status/1739834350160543755

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

IUG posted:

I’m going to have to unbookmark this thread if it’s just “here’s what lovely people are using the tool for” thread. Laughing at too many fingers, arms is one thing. Video #122 of women getting beaten with weapons is not humor.
I might start crossposting more discussion from the threads I'm pulling them from, I've been avoiding it to leave more for people to point and laugh at here.

Ignoring the insane rictus expressions, the focal characters of the promones tweets don't have piercings, they have gems oozing grotesquely from their face and hands. The parents of the pronoons picture do have piercings because the, uh, "creator" couldn't work out how to isolate that part of the prompt to just one subject, and similarly the daughter in the background of the first image is absolutely devastated by her parents being illiterate dicks to their sibling.

Also the promones present has a ribbon inside the box, and the middle picture's mom's present is an irregular pentagon which is quite frankly unforgivable.

Splicer has a new favorite as of 20:37 on Dec 27, 2023

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Enfys posted:

it's not exactly "art" since it's youtube AI spam, but it kinda feels like it when you look at it until your brain starts to itch :pwn:

v edit: I thought it was too ott and fake to be distressing and posted them rather as an example of lovely AI copying lovely AI to produce heaps of near identical nonsense, but I have timg'd them so it's at least less screen filling now. If you'd prefer I spoilered them, let me know.
I think at least some of these are neural net generated? A3 seems to be a weird merger of angry arm waving and a muscle pose, B3 is missing an arm at the shoulder, and A4's face is not human. I'm wondering if they're using neural nets to generate "angry lady" and then pasting the hands and such over them.

B4 looks like a 90s thing I can't quite put my finger on.

e: A2 could be a normal face that someone distorted in photoshop but it really looks like it was generated like that.

Splicer has a new favorite as of 20:51 on Dec 27, 2023

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Tunicate posted:

Yeah i am not interested in another Tweets I Dislike Thread
I mean this with complete sincerity and without a hint of irony or rancor or anything like that, if anyone has any good places including other SA threads* for me to go pull bad AI art from to make fun of then please absolutely point me at them.

*though not SA threads where people are posting their own bad AI art, this isn't that kind of thread

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Last Visible Dog posted:

It's... almost poetic how every single person is running with the same leg down except for the girl?
And then you look closer and see her right leg has two feet.
Feet are the hands of the legs

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

The Sausages posted:

Nice to see that most people don't want this to end up as PYF lovely AI Art: a picture tells a thousand slurs

I'm trying to find one of the AI blogspam sites that was hilariously bad uncurated GPT articles with automated AI art illustration/captioning, it's terrible but also innocent enough for the thread, I'm sure there's threadworthy material on DeviantArt but I don't really wanna see that kind of thread either.

Having said that I had to see this the other day so now the rest of you can too :
:nws::nws:
Broke: vagina bones
Woke: groin fingers

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Tunicate posted:

Man, lot of this on linkedin. Here's balenciaga trying to animate some of their archival photos

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/balenciaga_to-celebrate-the-coming-new-year-and-the-activity-7146092452502802432-teFL

They clearly didn't really know what the original fashion pics were going for, or curate the results to only the ones that worked (for instance, check out 0:26, where the original photo seems to be going for an artsy motion blur, and the ai animation just turns it into a stubby half-arm)
This is haunting. My favourite is the second last one where a large dress captured mid-twirl is turned into a rigid, room-spanning bustle.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I felt it was a bit old fashioned how the initially female bud-clone's dominance shift was portrayed as swapping gender-morphs to claim the masculine role, but when he expended his youthgift to spawn a protector couple for his progenitor and their mergeling neonate I just :kimchi::kimchi::kimchi: #fifthworldgoals #charm #heartswarming

Splicer has a new favorite as of 15:16 on Dec 29, 2023

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
This has to be parody. Nobody could look at that and think it was good. I can't even point at what to mock.

E: oh thank god it is

Splicer has a new favorite as of 12:45 on Jan 4, 2024

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Indonesian election candidates are presenting themselves as pixar children https://twitter.com/siapa_saja404/status/1742248784451772599?t=rZddNfuVDtBSzJ108RSM-Q&s=19
https://twitter.com/Nisa91216390/status/1742551077684130258
Someone spotted Cartman

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I think that's Tingle.
Tingle's behind Cartman.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

The Moon Monster posted:

Whichever one is the first to have the balls to be a Dreamworks child will run away with the election.
Nah, it's whoever presents their running mate as a pixar mom.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

mrfart posted:

It would be very weird to finish a 1/4 painting in all colors and not even touch the rest of the canvas.
The tweet is parody, the original art is real:
https://www.si.edu/object/yt_qx1aIEm3Pko
He painted it like that on purpose.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Chewbecca posted:

The bbq looks a bit iffy too lol
Jay Cammy's AustrAliens

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

the holy poopacy posted:

Man, just think of the product infomercials you could make for that shirt.

TIRED OF JUGGLING YOUR DRINK AT THE COOKOUT? the voiceover asks as the black and white man precariously holding two plates, a beer, and a pair of tongs spectacularly fumbles, flinging plates and food as far away as possible, flailing as he somehow loses his balance and crashes through the food table
The shirt itself looks like part of a POWERTHIRST video

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Negostrike posted:

Twitter thread stolen from the tech nightmares thread

https://twitter.com/secondaryjess/status/1744921666788958568
https://twitter.com/secondaryjess/status/1744923037546270721
Darth Moll

e: Oh god there's AI nonsense text in there and all. "Scide Rooml"

e2: everyone click this it just keeps getting worse. Some of the biggest genuine out loud laughs I've had in a while

Splicer has a new favorite as of 02:44 on Jan 12, 2024

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

ImpAtom posted:

Jesus the leg situation in that second pic. How can you look at that and not at least give the AI gatcha another spin?
What, you've never dislocated both your legs and then jammed one of them through your sleeve? Do you even own a kimono?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Music teachers! Have you considered... telekinesis? I hope she earns enough to replace her badly warped laptop with a mouse melted onto it.

Also luv 2 play my cello with the strings wedged up against the edge of the table. Nothing below the bridge matters right?

e: Wait what in hell is going on with that bridge???

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Cloacamazing! posted:

That doorknob is just a thing of beauty.

Are you telling me your morning commute doesn't involve wistfully staring out your window while parked in an intersection and dipping your finger into you morning coffee as you tie fuses with your seatbelt?
Oh to be unemployed and high.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Fister Roboto posted:

I'm the airplanes that are about to 9/11 the teachers.
I'm teacher 1 using advanced math to control the planes with my mind. I'm also teacher 2 resting my hands on nothing while staring at nothing while standing on nothing.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I've been in classrooms with whiteboards on every wall. It's the least unrealistic thing in that image.

Also I didn't notice how bad the desks were, I guess my brain was rotted by spending most of my school career in those weird combination chair-desk things with a weird number of legs.
ITT we are AI generated Harry Potter portrait people

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Cloacamazing! posted:

Prompt: Mash together every piece of videogame fanart you can possibly find. Also give Cloud a shocked Pikachu face. Also Pikachu is a balloon animal and wearing something like pants.
Gamesmaster AInthony

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

credburn posted:

I'm not sure what this is even supposed to be selling me. A search engine or something?

Facebook is pretty saturated with this poo poo right now. Actually, I think the algorithm thinks I'm interested specifically in products that are being sold to me via lovely AI art.
It's a people dehydrator. Look how small it made that lady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

The Sausages posted:

They didn't even remove the Bing watermark

Genuine lol