Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

We really need a distro for those notifications. I think 100% of my buddies need to be signed up for alerts every time this guy jerks off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

My personal fave is when he busts out the Presidential Harassment!!! as though he behaved like a quivering manservant during the Obama terms.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

In a vast ocean of rear end in a top hat bosses I've had to deal with, the absolute worst one also had the delusions of grandeur that leads him to Capitalizing random Words because His messages were So Important that It's coming from God Himself.

Right off the bat, that style reeks of pompous douchebag to me. I know Trump is low hanging fruit but he's not the only one I've seen do that.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Grey Cat posted:

Truly we're leaving women's bodies to the experts.

That's a king move posting right through a probe. I forgot it's on the honor system.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

nine-gear crow posted:

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE gently caress IS IT WITH TRUMP AND GUYS NAMED AFTER FOOD AND DRINKS :byodood:

I've always considered a Cheese Bro to be more of a concept than a food.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

PLEASE let this magically drain the RNC's coffers.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Captain Fargle posted:

I want Trump to get so angry he has a stroke and collapses live on air.

OK but I also need him to fall on someone that suffocates under his body while they're trying to drag it off.

I'ma say Desantis.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Sorry I'm a little bit late here, someone help me out.

There's such a thing as a sneaker convention? Like, it has organizers and dare I say, attendees? To talk about the latest in sneaker fashion?

Do other articles of clothing also merit an full convention? I've been meaning to attend an auditorium about the latest and greatest in sock technologies.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

neato burrito posted:

no gimmicks, just the cum

Landing where God intended... right on my face.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

he is the small face of the Republican Party today

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

InsertPotPun posted:

was this "sneakercon" thing a real thing or another conservative thing?
because it would be hilarious if maga takes over sneakercon too. make trump the head of that and be surprised when all the money disappears next year

I asked a similar question earlier in the thread. I'm the last dude in the world to scorn someone's weird, niche nerd hobby- like if you paint figurines or learn to code COBOL be my guest.

But if I had a buddy that went to a Sneaker convention it would be my solemn duty to gingerly inquire if they realize life is a finite construct and if perhaps they can find something more constructive to do with their time.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

I've also evaded numerous prosecutions but posting in all caps on Twitter that they must cease.

Judged absolutely despise that loophole.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Jelly posted:

So you're just going to double down that the average sneakers start rotting in two years?

It's like the Ark of the Covenant being opened with the results in slow motion.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Harald posted:

dress shoe, casual shoe , sport shoe. That's what you need. Flip flops don't count as shoes.

This Mexican woman won an ultramarathon rocking these sandals.

She should give a speech at a Sneaker Con that shoes are for losers and then get pulled out to safety while the auditorium erupts in a display of violence

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Harald posted:

Human beings evolved to be the alpha predators on planet earth because we are really good at hunting.
and yeah we did it barefoot. We could outrun even the fastest gazelle (or whatever animal) with our stamina.

But technology has evolved since then. And now we have shoes.

And then we evolved to have shoe conventions and ain't nobody proud of that

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

If you guys PM me I can offer coupon codes to my upcoming convention on nail clippers for the clipperheads out there. Here's the current agenda:

10am : Metal vs Plastic handles

11am : Swivel design- Will technology ever offer a greater breakthrough?

12pm: Break for lunch

1 pm: Using toenail clippers on fingernails: A devil's bargain?

2 pm: Concert break- current guest headliner, T. Swift.

3 pm: Dog nails, clippers vs the dremel. Cost benefit analysis.

4 pm: Keynote speaker: The digger attachment is a vestige of the past.

5 pm: Dinner and drinks. Two alcoholic drink tickets per attendee.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Infomaniac posted:

Agent Trump, we need you to do a few more things to completely destroy and embarrass the GOP.

I don't care for the risk of him possibly becoming president again, but if he wholly owns the GOP nom in 24, 28, 32 and 36 losing each time I'll buy me pair of those Trump sneakers in solemn gratitude.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Man if Elon ever texted "You're dead to me" I'd have it printed out in acrylic, blown up the size of my wall and displayed proudly as the centerpiece in my living room.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Guys, hear me out. There's only one VP with the experience to moor him to greatness.

That's right.

Mike Pence

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Trump recruits himself as VP as he's the only man to do the job and his death leads to a recursive, circular reference error that triggers an arcane constitutional bylaw that dissolves our republic and reduces us to disputed warring territories.

e: Read this. Read my bullshit.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Aramis posted:

Wait until you see the Ashli Babbitt easter egg that pops out when the tilt detector goes off.

You stole my joke but I want the pinball mechanics to allow the player to progress over and through barriers until the final bonus is getting noscoped by a capitol officer.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

If Trump Tower is seized for assets, petition to have it painted pink and renamed the Michelle Obama Citadel

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

In his defense I can't imagine a presidential candidate refusing to accept defeat and the party falling in line to litigate it until the end of time.

Thanks Charlie.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

kazil posted:

lol Republicans know they hosed up big time with IVF

I assume since the lion's share of the GOP (or I could just as accurately say... TRMBP) realizes this blunder, I assume the supreme court is going to prioritize bailing them out?

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

kazil posted:

Wasn't the whole point of Dobbs to leave it up to states?

kw0134 posted:

If it's based on state law then there's nothing to intervene on, and moreover taking the case would further twist the pretzel logic that undergirds Dobbs in the first place.

Keep loving that chicken, Republicans, you're doing great.

Thanks! Turns out I'm an idiottttt

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Fuckin' goobers at CNN put stuff like this on the front page.

Spoiler- it's not that she was betrayed and stabbed to death.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

poisonpill posted:

I know the answer is lol lmao but if the dems were able to steal the election in 2020, when they were out at every level; how can Trump expect to win a super rigged and stollen election in 2024 against dems who control the whole system?

My favorite part is that the scurrilous Dems with their schemes decided to raise the "Trump loses" lever to maximum, decided "nah" on Lindsay Graham and Mitch McConnell before leaving the control room for effete cocktails and woke discussion.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Love how quickly his handlers copped to it. This'll be tough to wave away.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

BigglesSWE posted:

Lmao, a perfect mix of crappy AI art and Trumpian fanfiction:

That guy who makes intricate right-wing paintings of Obama standing on the constitution is about to have his career erased by AI.

I feel just awful for him.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

IshmaelZarkov posted:

Trumbo has a physical need for attention, that - given his 2AM truths - never ever possibly ends. His body, heavy soft and damp after decades of stuffing it with whatever greasy delicacies he desires, is dragged across the country to stand up in front of people he cannot stand but he's in pain without that applause. He's addicted to so many things. Ethics, morality, common decency? All these things vanish like smoke when he sees something he wants.

Trump is the pure expression of what it's actually like to be a Slaanesh worshipper.

Even in death, I serve Thhhhhhe Trumpnisiah

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

One day, the crude political system that you call a temple will wither and you'll beg my kind to riot for you

But I am already jailed.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

CommieGIR posted:

We're on Somethingawful, we're all brain damaged, and possibly gay.

I'll have you know I'm not....!... alright the brain damage is accurate. But I'm NOT g... well, there were all those guys...

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Batterypowered7 posted:

Only Gavin McInnes, and only to own the libs

Until I looked up on it, I could have provided an ocean of theories of where the "Proud Boys" name originated, and I never would have guessed in a million years it was a Canadian podcaster watching a Disney musical of Aladdin and thinking "this is important".

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Ben Carson. Mitch McConnell’s wife, Elaine Chao. That might literally be it.

Edit: poo poo, my mind didn’t perceive “biz orgs” lol

If only Herman Cain wasn't called back to heaven so soon.

because of a Trump rally lol

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Tyler Boebert failed to learn the example set by his elders and stick to more accpetable crimes like jerking a guy off in a theater at a Beetlejuice musical

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

TulliusCicero posted:

Biden won by 20% than Trump more in state where undecided vote was a protest vote announced by voters

Here's why this is bad for Biden and good for Trump- NYT, tomorrow

I think the problem here is that you're comparing percentages of two different numbers, which is a classic way to conceal data. It was two different pools of voters.

Trump got 756K actual votes to Biden's 618K. Even if Biden absorbed every Uncommitted vote he'd still be losing by count.

The more accurate way to say this may not be a big deal is that (I presume) primaries for a nearly unopposed incumbent president don't really race people to the polls. I certainly don't give a poo poo about this Dem primary. On the R side people still have an inkling of motivation to trudge over and vote for Trump since it's still kind of a race until Haley finally cries uncle.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

I bet Hunter and Commander could wipe the floor with the whole Boebert family

I must remind you that this is a comedy forum and so far the blue ribbon winner is jerking a guy off at a Beetlejuice musical

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

I do that all the time!

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Trump is the one person I expect to die and then come back from a flatline because he weathered the grim reaper into a stay because he needs to sort out some documents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

big nipples big life posted:

when it's 8-1 or 9-0 against immunity there's going to be some spicy truths.

I'm holding out hope he can at least reach a high watermark of 3 writing in dissent that his situation deserves immunity but in no other cases