Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

steinrokkan posted:

But it's ok because everybody does crime

This is essentially Trump's world view. He believes everyone is as corrupt and transactional as he is so when he's faced when integrity he's baffled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

staberind posted:

One hundred percent "No Comment" erryday all day. lighting up a spliff comes much afterwards.

Guilty or Innocent; no laws jockey present; "No Comment".
Then discuss with whatever flavour of legal character is thrown your way, and they will probably advise you to stick to "No Comment".
I got kicked in the head (yeah, it explains a lot, but he was wearing soft little trainers, startled me more than anything.) on the tube, I was not wearing trainers, I was wearing newrocks, when I eventually got my poo poo regathered and told him to sit down and not move or I'll return the favour, thats "threats to kill" as opposed to you know, "kicking some rando in the head cos he looks different".
when I eventually got called into the cop shop, he'd long fled back to Poland (smart boy), but the cops still wanted to charge someone with a crime.
"No Comment" gave them nothing to work on, when the "Interview" was over I was at my leisure to call them a shower of useless "that word americans are afraid of".
But don't listen to some filthy brit law-splain poo poo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
Do you remember that Mooninite bomb scare back in 2008? To promote the Aqua Teen movie Adult Swim hired some street artists to put up some LED placards and people thought they were bombs. Anyway, at the courtroom press conference their lawyer told them to not say anything about the case, so they talked about 70's haircuts.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

redshirt posted:

Good times when the entire city of Boston locked down over an LED Aqua Teen.

But it was flipping the bird!

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Accipiter posted:

"Wake up and smell the roses!"

How does he expect anyone to smell anything over all of his greasy sharting?

Doesn't this make gunpla cheaper? This is a good thing.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

staberind posted:

uhhhhhhhh, I think this fella might not be quite on the ball wrt buying and selling foreign currency and its meaning.

The longest book in the world would be a list of simple things Trump doesn't understand.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

Also there is no way, literally zero chance, that trump has not at some point had someone have an abortion.

I once made a YouTube comment that I would cut off my right foot if Trump never paid for an abortion and someone replied, "You might end up with extra feet over that."

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

There's no way his name is actually Jack Mehoff.

I'd go so far as to suggest he has no medical training.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Agents are GO! posted:

A ruling more convoluted than D&D3.5 Grappling Rules.

I had a friend that would abuse the hell out of those. He ended up going all Qanon on me.

Lammasu fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Apr 26, 2024

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

JAMOOOL posted:

as distrubing as the Noem story is what makes her look like a real psycho is the way she joyously recounts the story. like she's reading the room going c'mon folks we've all had puppy problems right

She described the goat as smelly. My roommate had goats and I can attest that a good smelling goat does not exist.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

MEIN RAVEN posted:

This might be me just reading too much into his mindless drivel, but the fact Trombo keeps posting about “debates” is because he realizes this court thing probably isn’t making him look good and he desperately wants to change the narrative.

But that might just be what I’d do, because I’m not a broke brained failson on trial for 89 felony counts.

He's terrified of Biden. He never participated in the primary debates because he knew they were no threat to him. Biden has beaten him before.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
Remember when Mike Huckabee ripped off Warhammer 40k for his weird Christian patriot cartoon?

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

lilljonas posted:

Well I can't remember Israel ever being this mask off genocidal in decades, so Biden not doing anything about it and just shipping more bombs to Israel daily means that he deserves to be called out on it.

Yes, the second US withdraw their support, Israels current defence policy becomes impossible.

And then Israel gets invaded.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Frank Frank posted:

One of my dogs is terrified of his own farts. If he farts audibly, he will look at his own rear end like it’s a venomous snake and run away as fast as he can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuRiGTVfMZM

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Unkempt posted:

If I could run away from my own anus, I think I'd give it a go. I'm not that happy with it tbh.

I'm working on getting one of those transient anuses like that one jelly fish has.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

root beer posted:

Yeah! You know what? He sounds like a jerk, a real butthole.

I'm beginning to think he might not be that smart.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Just hold an election every week except Christmas and whoever wins best 26 of 51 wins

I have the idea of replacing the electoral college with a Warhammer 40K game. States are still worth the same points, but you multiply them by 10 then use those as points to build a Warhammer 40k army. States still retain some importance, but the candidates have to show some strategic thinking.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Dementropy posted:

This is an older article, but it's not just the poors who want it:

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2022/sep/04/super-rich-prepper-bunkers-apocalypse-survival-richest-rushkoff

The people with enough money to influence policy want their luxury post-apoc fantasy.

There is literally and evil organization in the Marvel Universe that makes survival communities for the rich.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Brandfarlig posted:

I would advise against referring to anything sentient as ripe, even.

What about sentient plant life?

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

MrQwerty posted:

lol that christofascist Mike Johnson understands the job of Speaker better than MTG

If I was a house dem I would be laughing my rear end off at having to support a young Earth creationist for speaker.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

XavierAlexander posted:

I knew a guy in HS whose name was OB because he got drunk at a party one time and shoved a tampon up his rear end. It was rural Alaska in the late 90s, what are you going to do? He told his parents it was "Obi" like "Obi Wan" because he was so wise.

It was me, I got out of dodge and got better

I know a couple that named their son Obi Wan Tiberius Magic Smith. I don't feel like I'm doxing the family by revealing their surname is Smith. Also, they're ancap.

Lammasu fucked around with this message at 08:21 on May 4, 2024

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

emSparkly posted:

Have we ever seen Trump drive anything other than a golf cart? I’d love to see him get behind the wheel of an F1 car.

He only drives the cart so he can cheat at golf.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

kazil posted:

So Elon recently unbanned Nick Fuentes from Twitter. There was a Spaces and George Santos asked if Nick was gay. Fuentes gets upset and leaves the Spaces without answering
https://twitter.com/MrSantosNY/status/1787474398204530851

Can you imagine being Fuentes's parents? "Was that your boy on the internet saying Mossad is forcing him to be a virgin?"

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
If they want to look attractive to Trump, shouldn't they model themselves after Ivanka?

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

I will celebrate by playing Hyperdimensional Neptunia Sisters vs Sisters.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Randalor posted:

Is that any good?

I don't know. Sisters vs sisters is the first one to come to the Xbox and its release date is the 21st of May. I'm super hyped for such an anime title to be on the Xbox.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

ElectricWatermelon posted:

Popping in here to say that I'm still loling at RFK Jr.'s brain worm.

It's also nice to know that Pmurt is in a living hell from this court case. :v:

Like I said, he has achieved Dark Lord of Ravenloft levels of ironic torment.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Anderson Koopa posted:

Trump is going to be both confused and angry at this tweet. I don't think he understands that he is the only one on trial here.

As I have said, a list of simple things Trump doesn't understand would be the longest book in the world.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Three Olives posted:

Noted leftist, um, George Conway

Trump taking over the Republican party has thrown the entire political spectrum into chaos. Mike Johnson, an election denning young Earth creationist, was somehow depicted as fighting of an ouster attempt by conservative republicans.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
As a person afraid of ghosts, I like ghost hunter shows because that is the less likely place to see a ghost.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Gomez Chamberlain posted:

lol back to old timey misogyny then

Very old timey. When was the last time someone called a woman they disliked a shrew?

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Gomez Chamberlain posted:

sharks are famously the gorillas of the sea

Shark-gorilla would be a cool dnd monster.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Three Olives posted:

:lol:

How long before full-blown panic sets in with the Trump campaign? RFK Jr is going to end up running far to the right of Trump and hits him on one of Trump's biggest liabilities, the COVID Vax.

RFK Jr. already has the mind controlling parasite demographic locked up.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Grey Cat posted:

Actual Context.

There is so much about the world I do not understand.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Civil posted:

He's willing going to prison to serve his country, just like that true patriot (and not a criminal), Oliver North
I boycotted Black Ops 2 because it had Oliver North in it.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
Wait, so British newspapers could print photos of UNDERAGE minors as soon as they reached the age of consent? WTF

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

He's going to bankrupt the party.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
I've often wandered what Barron's life is like. What video games he plays, what he watches. That kind of stuff.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
I've heard Trump is jealous of Barron because he's taller.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

Codependent Poster posted:

All those Biden hotels and Biden steak and Biden board game and Biden coins and Biden NFTs and Biden University

A Biden board game actually sounds cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

steinrokkan posted:

They don't want to understand the law, they just want to get the feral hogs going wild

Hasn't it been determined that Rudy has brain damage?