Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Penises are magic

nomadologique posted:

put your penis in a hole. is there a hole anymore? i don't think so!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

Oh man hosed up my jordans #TRENCHFOOT #MCDBFASTALLDAY #KAISERISMYBAE

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Does anybody smell almonds? #GETSOMME

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Dongattack posted:

Cause zombies would start banging on the wall cause it's a wall, then other zombies would hear the banging and join in cause they think there's something neat on the other side. Basically it's like Star Citizen.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Protip: to find the best games with hot babes, watch Feminist Frequency and buy the games Anita Sarkeesian hates the most.

Unrelated

Nooner posted:

tom brady is good

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Ride The Gravitron has a new favorite as of 23:32 on Oct 26, 2015

John Liver
May 4, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Does anybody smell almonds? #GETSOMME

:perfect:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Smythe posted:

do you ever think that women can do gay poo poo butr instead of gay its girly? like sucking cocks, wearing pink, liking musicals, etc. interesting

Smythe posted:

if i could choose between a male programmer, and an equally skilled programmer with big firm tits, knee socks, and a miniskirt - ide choose the vile goon. -said nobody ever

Smythe posted:

Tiffany, could you give me a hand with this programming algorythm thing? sure, she replies. she leans over you, the smell of her perfume sending your senses into overload, her supple busom pressing aginst my cheek. this is making concentrating ... easier? this hard boner is increasing my skills? if you peek out of the corner of your eye.. while shes leaning there.. whats that between the buttons? a slight peek at her lacy bra?? I am now a Programming God :vince:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Smythe posted:

i like when the girls have nice boobs and put their epic cleave in the frame for me to leer at. its like the cool girl in college actually came over to hang out, i guess back then it'd be "Blockbuster and Chill" .. They never did of course, but through the magic of ASMR i can live that experience vicariously through a GoPro and a 3Dio Freespace.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That's fd up

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Lol if he thinks people only avoid the vile goon in favor of a hot girl. Explains his posts, though.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Does anyone have a link or copy of that LF political email forwards thread? I'm specifically looking for the one where an atheist gets attacked by a bear in the woods screaming " blasphemer you art" .

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Does anyone have a link or copy of that LF political email forwards thread? I'm specifically looking for the one where an atheist gets attacked by a bear in the woods screaming " blasphemer you art" .

quote:

A United States Marine was attending some college courses between assignments. He had completed missions in Iraq and Afghanistan . One of the courses had a professor who was a vowed atheist and a member of the ACLU.

One day the professor shocked the class when he came in. He looked to the ceiling and flatly stated, “God, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I’ll give you exactly 15 minutes.” The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop.

Ten minutes went by and the professor proclaimed, “Here I am God. I’m still waiting.” It got down to the last couple of minutes when the Marine got out of his chair, went up to the professor, and lifted up his arm to strike him.

At that moment the professor was transformed into a 7-foot grizzly, wreathed in a halo of holy fire. The bear spoke: "Blasphemer thou art, thou thinkst to take the place of God? Those who deny me face eternal fire, but you who knows my work and yet commits the sin of Satan I curse a hundred times over!" The Marine went back to his seat and sat there, silently picking at his boils. Then Richard Dawkins burst into the room, wielding a copy of The Selfish Gene and crying "Leave that boy alone, you pathetic atavism!" As the holy bear whirled around, terrible light flashing in its eyes, Dawkins shed his mortal form, raised each of his seven horned heads, and hissed. "It'ssss me you want!". And then the Lord and the Antichrist joined in the final battle.

The other students were shocked and stunned and sat there looking on in silence.

The whole thread is really good

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

I especially appreciate the "say nothing/autistic bleating" combo followup. And the setup of course. Good posts.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Easily on of the top 5 best first posts of all time

Palpek posted:

literally.

Star Citizen devs spent countless hours gluing motion capture markers to Gary Oldman's face and then paying him to repeatedly blow. This is allegedly the most realistic digital representation of Gary Oldman blowing of all time.

To honor this crowdfunded achievement I thought we could showcase other places where Garly Oldman could be blowing instead of doing other things.

Cutout for easy use:

gary oldmans diary posted:

Entry (October 26, 2015): All has been revealed. I fear the worst.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

from the GBS pirate rappers helldump thread:

BattleMaster posted:

The really sad thing is that I can relate to pirates better than I can to real rappers. "Struggles" or not, I don't care much for music about conspicuous consumption, irresponsible drug use, extreme car modifications, and shooting cops.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Captain Dan and the Scurvy Crew: for nerds who found Deltron 3030 too black and scary

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

You know how when The Amazing Spiderman 3D was coming out? They released a photo of the costume, and Spiderman fans studied it intently - with a specific emphasis on Spiderman's feet. There was something about the feet that was difficult to put into words - the texture of the feet, the soles of the feet? As fans stared at the feet, the feet began to lose their meaning as feet - in the same way that repeating the word 'feet' makes 'feet' into an uncanny collection of syllables.

At this point there was definitely something wrong with the feet. Feet should be meaningful - especially feet belonging to Spiderman, whose feet had always been natural and commonsense. Here instead we had these odd masses of flesh with bony protrusions, encased in a padded synthetic sack, shaping them into ungainly flagella.

The fans studied the feet more intently.

The red and blue of the feet became a meaningless radiation, visible only with human eyes. Useless eyes! This radiation - this miasma - would cloud the retina, preventing the true sight. Soon fans would discover that, through intense concentration, they could travel in-between the particles of light - being drawn down, downwards, into the feet. Spiderman's feet. Spider-man's feet. And in these feet they would find the Spiderman. And he would embrace them with his eight arms.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Please do not feed the SuperMechagodzilla.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I'd like to point out that "feet" is a collection of one syllable.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I agree that SMG's posts are more entertaining to read in the voice of Slavoj Zizek. Snorts, so-on's, and "you know", etc.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Sham bam bamina! posted:

I'd like to point out that "feet" is a collection of one syllable.

I would like to add that Spider-Man had only up to 6 arms. With 2 legs it makes 8 limbs you would expect from a spider.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
That SMG post is really on the verge of self-pardoy.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Paladinus posted:

I would like to add that Spider-Man had only up to 6 arms. With 2 legs it makes 8 limbs you would expect from a spider.
You're forgetting the pedipalps.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Paladinus posted:

but spiders only have legs not arms?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Sham bam bamina! posted:

You're forgetting the pedipalps.

They are not arms.

When he has them, they're on his head.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Paladinus posted:

They are not arms.

When he has them, they're on his head.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Heresiarch posted:

dog dick coffee table is one of those indelible things

in fifty years you're going to be on your deathbed and you'll be paralyzed on your right side from a stroke and you won't remember your first child's name and you still won't be able to stop humming that loving commercial jingle from 2005-ish and you'll remember that loving coffee table right at the instant before your brain shuts off for good

Heresiarch posted:

alternatively in twenty-five years you'll be dying at the end of a bandit raider's spear because you tried to protect your dwindling water supplies and you'll look down at your spilling guts and remember that loving coffee table as your mind attempts to distract you from your overwhelming pain and imminent demise

Heresiarch posted:

what i'm saying is that death and dog dick coffee table are certain

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Please do not feet the SuperMechagodzilla.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
For those who don't follow Bitcoin bullshit, :nws:here is the furniture in question.:nws:

(There isn't really any backstory to the thing; it's just a terrible table owned by a big-on-Reddit Bitcoiner.)

Sham bam bamina! has a new favorite as of 01:54 on Oct 28, 2015

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Sham bam bamina! posted:

For those who don't follow Bitcoin bullshit, :nws:here is the furniture in question.:nws:

(There isn't really any backstory to the thing; it's just a terrible table owned by a big-on-Reddit Bitcoiner.)

Why did they blur out the guy and not part of the Table!?

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!

Hihohe posted:

Why did they blur out the guy and not part of the Table!?

You don't censor art.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Dex posted:

You don't censor art.

Then why is he censored in the image?

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!

Machai posted:

Only his imperfect human form, which is not Art.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Machai posted:

I think I've seen a non censured one, seek and find

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Lab Zero, developer of sexy anime fighting game Skullgirls, is crowdfunding less sexy anime RPG Indivisible.

Trapezium Dave posted:

I wasn't a fan of all that bullshit in what I've seen of Skullgirls. :colbert:

But that's the thing, Indivisible looks like it's going for more a regular children's cartoon aesthetic, which looks interesting as a concept. But it's a complete tonal shift from Skullgirls, which may be too much as their next crowdfunded project.

Acne Rain posted:

It's like they can't loving when, they make a game with anime ladies and people are like "ugh too many tits" and now they make a completely nonsexualized and presentable game and people are apparently scared that tits are going to come at them like a horror game jump scare or something.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Sham bam bamina! posted:

You know the hosed up thing here? I've already seen that godawful monstrosity, quite a while back.

It's not the table, it's that I already saw its horrifying image and just went on to the next horror of bitcoin like it was nothing! :negative:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Dex posted:

Only his imperfect human form, which is not Art.

If I remember correctly from several years ago in one of the old Bitcoin threads that's actually his boy friend's fursona.

God dammit why can't I remember actual important poo poo this well

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Good Citizen posted:

If I remember correctly from several years ago in one of the old Bitcoin threads that's actually his boy friend's fursona.

God dammit why can't I remember actual important poo poo this well

Rejoice, for you are wrong.

It's his, not his boyfriend's.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

The MSJ posted:

Lab Zero, developer of sexy anime fighting game Skullgirls, is crowdfunding less sexy anime RPG Indivisible.

Sexy anime games reminds me, there's some drat game that simulates a blowjob from various cartoon characters that can be fan made and downloaded (and I'm guessing only recent female or anime cartoon characters because I mean if they had mods for blowjobs from like Bugs Bunny or Popeye I would probably go and check that out), and the unusually creepy fanbase of the goon-created webcomic Prequel are making a highly anticipated mod of the main character.

Cubone posted:

transparently and with great pretense, some internet boys want to have a blowjob by the sad cat from the web comic, in the cartoon video game where you get to have a blowjob by any cartoon. "where are the tools for make gently caress the sad cat? it is very important that my masturbation goes correct, with the cartoon cat mouth pretend on my dick" they say, an absent God thunderous in his silence

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Sometimes I have faith in humanity, and then I check out the quotes thread and that hope is dashed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

syscall girl posted:

You know the hosed up thing here? I've already seen that godawful monstrosity, quite a while back.

It's not the table, it's that I already saw its horrifying image and just went on to the next horror of bitcoin like it was nothing! :negative:

My own hosed up reaction to dog dick coffee table: "Huh, it's some sort of civet cat thing, it's not even a dog"

• Locked thread