Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Going to admit, I laughed, and was indeed :wrong:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Not a Children posted:

An ex of mine had roommates that they had fake-certified as emotional support animals for their apartment

They would leave them alone for weeks at a time and pick them up by the tail :(

Schadenboner posted:

It really seems up to the roommates if they're going to put up with that sort of thing from your ex. Maybe they were lifestyle subs?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

sebmojo posted:

tattooed on whedon' s boner: this machine kills sexists

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

wayfinder posted:

For your loose tea

Do platypuses even menstruate?

Picnic Princess posted:

I think it's just called 'bleeding' when you get stabbed in the abdomen two dozen times.

I don't care your political stance, this was funny:

spacetoaster posted:

So Clinton is about to start her book tour. For just 3,000 dollars you'll be able to get a front row seat and a photo with her.

rezatahs posted:

pay $3000 to get your picture taken with a piece of poo poo loser? couldn’t they just take selfie?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
From the GBS How wasted did you ever get at a party? What did you do? thread.

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

i poo poo in someone's gently caress

I don't know why I started laughing uncontrollably but I totally did

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Karate Bastard posted:

From the GBS How wasted did you ever get at a party? What did you do? thread.

I don't know why I started laughing uncontrollably but I totally did

I can't stop laughing at this. Not super hard guffawing, but just a constant chuckle for like 10 minutes now. It's beginning to hurt.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Same lol ouch

Vulgar
Aug 17, 2003

I am the man of la Mancha… my dream is impossible!

MisterBibs posted:

Just because every other Nutribullet recipe calls for using unsweetened almond milk as a liquid base, you should not use unsweetened almond milk as a liquid base.

I figured, hey, the mildly untasty fluid would be compensated by the fruits and veggies I put in. I was wrong.

JoelJoel posted:

Use hotdogs as your base.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
This is still funny

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

i poo poo in someone's gently caress

I'm on painkillers for unrelated reasons and I can't stop giggling why????

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Karate Bastard posted:

This is still funny

I'm sober and still laughing at it

the old ceremony
Aug 1, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
platypuses don't menstruate btw

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

the old ceremony posted:

platypuses don't menstruate btw

can we make omelets from their eggs though :thunk:

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

can we make omelets from their eggs though :thunk:

You can make all-platypus custard.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

Breetai posted:

You can make all-platypus custard.

well, time to keep a platypus coop.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Gammatron 64 posted:

Which begs the question, "would you gently caress a hot chick even if she was a Nazi?" To honest I'm not sure, man. You wind up in a conundrum where your brain says no, your heart says gently caress no, but your wang is doing a hitler salute and even though you're telling it to stop it just won't listen.

However on the bright side, you're not likely to wind up in that situation because your average nazi looks like they've been doing meth all their life, probably because they've been doing meth all their life.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Karate Bastard posted:

This is still funny

https://youtu.be/CJQU22Ttpwc

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Eh, it'd be fine just so long as she doesn't invite you to shower with her.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

i want to gently caress a nazi chick so hard she becomes a communist

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Haier posted:

My aunt took me to that place (in the OP) when I was visiting family. I got so drat scared in the tunnels. I was about 8 or 9, and I started crying pretty hard thinking this was my life from now, just a kid living in a cave. I had to back out slowly and force all the kids behind me to do the same.

Then we went to the haunted house and I cried again.

naem posted:

Same only grad school

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
[quote="“tote up a bags”" post="“475955073”"]
I don’t know who Bailey Jay is but god drat we got a MURDER MACHINE up in here

edit: i have now learned who Bailey Jay is
[/quote]

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Dely Apple posted:

Reinforce the dams with her emails, nothing apparently can get over them :holymoley:

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

That has to be the least entertaining way to contract herpes on a Caribbean island.

Edit: Unrelated:

Admiral Ray posted:

Why the gently caress are there so many goddamn morons that say poo poo like "Other than this catastrophic issue that has displaced our relationship, our relationship is good." Mother fucker you don't have a relationship anymore you have a series of problems that you sometimes gently caress.

Absurd Alhazred has a new favorite as of 06:15 on Sep 1, 2017

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

Batman #52. This is the debut of the fabled Giant Typewriter.

Push El Burrito posted:

Robin is willing to kill someone for his pun.

Keeshhound posted:

As long as it's not with a gun, he's in the clear.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Randbrick posted:

Nobody is leaving this loving Applebee's until everybody is god drat clear about where I stand on race war.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Jesus Christ this Kale dude is going crazy that people don't like him. He just keeps bashing his head against the wall like his life depends on his reputation within this one single thread. It's crazy.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Some people care *way* too much about whether other people like them. I used to be like that way back in high school.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

the gbs trump thread is vastly better than the one in d&d. just crisp easy drinking lols all the way to the bottom of the glass :boobeer:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

From the magical GBS thread:

Defeating the Wishmaster from Wishmaster(1997) with Wishes

green chicken feet posted:

quote:

I wish I was a little bit taller
You are now 1 micron taller.

quote:

I wish I was a baller
I'm sure there is some way that this can be interpreted sexually, in relation to balls. And this is what is happening to you. Unless you like that, in which case the Wishmaster will find an alternate interpretation you don't like.

quote:

I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
Congrats on the adorable daughter you never knew you had! If you're a woman, this is a more impressive feat. Anyway, you owe a backlog of child support.

quote:

I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
The Wishmaster is giving you two new highly-incompatible pets and a fedora.

quote:

And a six four Impala
Make that three pets.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Always figured if you know you're dealing with an evil/jackass genie you might as well negotiate to figure out what the genie wants (with reasonable boundaries) and wish for that just to get it out of the way. Of course, Return of Jafar more or less handled that with an evil genie who specifically wants to use their current status to get what they want.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

If you don't wish for the genie's freedom with your last wish then you're a jerk who hates Robin Williams. As for the other two I think being able to reach into any pocket and be able to pull out a $100 would be nice. And maybe complete control over time and space or something.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Wishing for a genie's freedom sounds suspiciously like a parallel for emancipating the slave classes-- even if you're morally on-board you're handing a huge body of power the mental freedom to punish you which it has previously lacked so why take the chance?

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
If you weren't an rear end in a top hat to the genie, they'd have no reason to punish you :colbert:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Solice Kirsk posted:

If you don't wish for the genie's freedom with your last wish then you're a jerk who hates Robin Williams.

Yeah, but as we saw in the cartoon, he hung around Aladdin way too much. I know they're friends, but come on, Genie was totally choking poor Al with how clingy he was.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Boo

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Don't hold your breath if you think I'm going to stick my neck out for Genie like you are, fella. You can argue until you're blue in the face, but Aladdin should have ended after the first movie instead of hanging on as a franchise for so long.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

what's the opposite of this thread

because i found some quotes for it

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

purple death ray posted:

what's the opposite of this thread

because i found some quotes for it

We can all access PCOS Bill's post history just fine, thank you.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Screaming Idiot posted:

Don't hold your breath if you think I'm going to stick my neck out for Genie like you are, fella. You can argue until you're blue in the face, but Aladdin should have ended after the first movie instead of hanging on as a franchise for so long.

Username checks out

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pro genie strategy: Use your first wish to wish that the genie gives you exactly what you want with no tricks and don't use a wish to free the genie because if the genie wasn't an rear end in a top hat King Solomon wouldn't have bound him in the lamp to begin with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Mycroft Holmes posted:

i want to gently caress a nazi chick so hard she becomes a communist

A goon so bad at sex he makes Nazi chicks give up on the concept of white superiority...