Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Torchlighter posted:

With the players with the funny names?

Who?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I'd get mad about this but I haven't posted anything funny since 2009, if at all.

Torchlighter
Jan 15, 2012

I Got Kids. I need this.

That's him!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

That’s what I’m asking you!!!

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
pun

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal

fruit on the bottom posted:

That’s what I’m asking you!!!

You can't hear you from third base!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Judge Schnoopy posted:

You can't hear you from third base!

:wink:

Content:

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Aw were you never in a crew? You're the type of person who would have joykilled the CAD and Tumblr mock threads

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Amy Pole Her posted:

Lol dude it’s a gig claiming 25/hr and all you gotta do is type fast and repeat things you’ve heard?

We’ve been training for this our whole lives

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Bogus Adventure posted:

Forums poster cumshitter is making his way around the world

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

i wanna see kirkj take on a silicone version of this

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Mel Mudkiper posted:

hey everybody bad news the doctors found a new tumor... that's right its tumor hours of PUBG streaming live at twitch.tv/totalbiscuit

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

loving lmao

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Flawless

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Jeza posted:

with rigorous application, Glossier has sealed all the pores on my body. those i once loved cannot bear to look upon me. instead of sweating, i constantly weep dazzling silver tears. blind gypsy women collect them as potent magical reagents while i sleep. but i am beautiful. so beautiful

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

I tried it once, and it made me so glossy and smooth that people mistook me for a shark. I couldn't walk, for I had no friction, so I just lay there twitching, and they kept trying to throw me back into the ocean.

It didn't work though, because I slipped out of their hands.

So smooth.

chitoryu12 posted:

With Glossier, my body has become a weapon. I can focus the sun into a beam of light sufficient to burn through 5 inches of wood a second. I have become Apollo, and all shall fear my silky smoothness.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Fatty posted:

Jacking off into a plant pot?

canyoneer posted:

Chronic masturbator

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I'm starting to believe he's never going to finish that Shining Force 3 LP he had here...

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Guy Goodbody posted:

if a game of D&D convinces your husband to leave you, become a woman, and shack up with one of the other players, either there were some serious issues in your marriage that weren't being addressed or you have a loving world-class DM

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
Re: offsite humour.

Rumda posted:

Something Awful is the Australia of dead gay forums vast trackless lands devoid of jokes or even the most sensible chuckle, and yet we manage to wheeze through our Cheeto stained neck beards to the vast ships full of good jokes 'gently caress off we're full'.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

:reggaetonairhorn:

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Schadenboner posted:

Meat Beat Agent posted:

posting the least worthless thing

https://twitter.com/anthonypants/status/1000046957098713089

Oh that reminds me: say hi to your sister for me!

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

BLT Clobbers posted:

I was looking for a picture of Quark I could paste Trumps head on, and found something so much better.

Hattie Masters posted:

That is just straight up a scrotum on that poor kids head

Mister Kingdom posted:

His name is T'Bahg.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

my kinda ape posted:

oh my what is that man doing to his anus

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Baronjutter posted:

Wasps (or "dump bees" as they are more technically known) are loving awful but do you really need to hide for an hour from them and wait for an emergency extermination swat team? I've had a couple nest accidents and they've generally forgotten about the whole thing 5-10 min later, or at least aren't in "sting the gently caress out of anything you can see" mode anymore.

I just can't believe the dude LOCKED the door. Like was he afraid the wasps were going to swarm together into a big cartoon hand and open the door?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Oh Don Piano posted:

p impressive cum shirt

large hands posted:

turn on your monitor

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

mysterious frankie posted:

It's semaphore, except all it communicates is "you will probably learn more about my self diagnosed mental illness than mega man in my thirty minute youtube mega man retrospective."

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Good Lord, what is happening in there?!

...A man's distended anus?

A..."A man's distended anus"? In this part of the internet? On this dead gay forum? Localized entirely within your post?

Yes.

May I see it?

Yes.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

CzarChasm posted:

Good Lord, what is happening in there?!

...A man's distended anus?

A..."A man's distended anus"? In this part of the internet? On this dead gay forum? Localized entirely within your post?

Yes.

May I see it?

Yes.

Kirk Johnson's ghost is going to pop up and demand recompensation from Lowtax for all those gazes into the abyss goons have done over the years. Millions of them.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
The r/relationships thread is running a train again (much like this guy's wife).

Hellblazer187 posted:

What the gently caress is skinship?

Barudak posted:

It is a weird translation of an asian term that encompsses all forms of physical intimacy between two individuals, ranging from hand holding to actual loving.

Basically in summary, this dudes wife is the basketball hoop at the all-star game dunk contest and this dude is just finally getting an idea that the NBA might exist

Blade Runner posted:

What this woman uses to float down the River Dyx while her husband stands there with coins over his eyes, confused

Barudak posted:

Dude is so naive hes trying to close the barn door after the horse is gone and doesnt realize he never owned a barn

Blade Runner posted:

It is difficult to get an unbiased opinion on this situation as we cannot find anyone who has not hosed this guy's wife

Bonus ball:

Bobby Digital posted:

A skin ship is also known as a Gein canoe but that may be a regional expression.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
You left off the best one.

Barudak posted:

Only someone morally inept would sail a skinship because thats measured in knots

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Huntersoninski posted:

Stuffed crust pizza? I have a friend whose kids have been asking him a lot about what he knows about Trump. They're little though, so he decided to tell them about the old commercial from when he was a kid where Trump ate the pizza backwards. All the kids immediately responded "HE PUT IT UP HIS BUTT????"

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

baw posted:

i saw Bill Cosby with my family in the early 90s and he did a lot of engaging with the audience and everything. and he talks to this youngish guy in the front row and was ike "are you married" and the guy says "my wife died recently" and it was awkward and i guess to break the tension Cosby said that sometimes he looks at his wife while she is sleeping and wishes she wouldnt wake up??

it wasnt funny then but now that we know what we know it's even worse

funny guy other than that tho

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

darkwasthenight posted:

The r/relationships thread is running a train again (much like this guy's wife)

These are fantastic.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Barudak is low-key one of the best posters here.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

chaosapiant posted:

What is hDoom?

Edit: NVM!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Barudak is low-key one of the best posters here.

I'm a big fan, dude has a strong joke foundation too. Good fundamentals.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Eh Michael Jordan was better

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

fruit on the bottom posted:

Eh Michael Jordan was better

Black Panther wasn't really a comedy movie though.

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

1stGear posted:

Black Panther wasn't really a comedy movie though.

So? He was obviously talking about Space Jam.

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

ScrubLeague posted:

groverhaus was built with cum

Peanut President posted:

was it load bearing

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
In a discussion about the merits of breastfeeding:

Aramoro posted:

Thanks smart physics-man for saving us from our blindness, you truly lifted the scales from our eyes!

So, on average, how many times a day do you push the bridge of your glasses up and start a sentence with 'Well as a physicist...' in a non-work related setting. I'm guessing somewhere north of a dozen.

Still not as bad as they guy equating intelligence with memory, like Kim Peek was the smartest guy who ever lived or something.

CheesyDog posted:

First, assume a perfectly spherical boob

Garrand posted:

Turn off your monitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

I found an old disassembled CPR dummy at work yesterday and decided to show my wife.

Turns out it's shaped enough like a face for Facebook messenger face filters!

Memento posted:

that's.... terrifying

thank you