Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

The MSJ posted:

Wolfbane, in which Bond must stop the plans of an ancient cabal of werewolves that were affiliated with the Nazis.

They tried to put werewolves in the Lone Ranger movie, so why not?

"Live and Let Die" was pretty absurd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Android Bicyclist posted:

What's bothering me is the realizing that the image of Brad Pitt is flipped. Mossberg shotguns have breeches on the other side, and I'm fairly sure Pitt is right-handed.

Is it that bad to have him pointing right instead of left?

Is this a movie where Brad Pitt takes to the street in response to his continued objectification?

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

The MSJ posted:

That poster incorporates both the Ranger (his mask) and Tonto (feathers).

Here's promo pic, featuring the customary walking away from an explosion.

How can he be The Lone Ranger if he has a sidekick?

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

It doesnt burn my soul that fan posters exist. That said, this thread seems to be getting to the point where most of the traffic consists of mondo posters with the associated coos of pleasure and grunts of disgust. Might as well finish it off with deviantart and mspaints.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

It would be fascinating to know what kind of market research they do. Like, do they print runs in different amounts and prices and see how many seconds it takes to sell them? Do they lie about the number they print and sell more? Do they stealth sell them on ebay later?

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Fayez Butts posted:

Professional quality? 5-10 grand.

I think they meant the marginal cost of a single poster.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Robocop really needs a cop moustache.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Yeah, this is what it must be like to have a poo poo cookie sandwich in front of you, with the slight possibility that it isn't poo poo but a really delicious mousse. You kinda wanna try it, but more importantly you don't wanna be the guy who ate a poo poo cookie sandwich.

How could this not be poo poo?

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Automatic Jill posted:

A truth has been spoken

Johnny Mnemonic is like the second best cyberpunk movie.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Basebf555 posted:

Its pretty amazing when you can ask a professional actor, a man who's had a pretty drat successful career and made millions of dollars, what his seminal performance was, and his answer could legitimately be Street Fight: The Legend of Chun Li.

I feel bad for Klein because he's one of those actors whose career was totally derailed by a single (really)bad movie that he participated in at precisely the wrong moment. Rollerball was just terrible for everyone involved, but it was Klein's first big role after the success of American Pie so Hollywood assumed he wasn't bankable after that.

Rollerball is the second best film about rollerball ever made.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Hand of the King posted:

What's the first

Rollerball

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Marf Revus posted:

Clearly you haven't seen Futuresport

Of course I've seen future sport. I've also seen blood of heroes. Neither are rollerball or rollerball.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

kiimo posted:

"Father something about her fascinates me."

"Woo her. Make her one of us."

Who is he talking to if not Satan?

God?

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Waffleman_ posted:

Would you believe that this was an adaptation of Yojimbo?

I would

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Transformers sucks, but I'd rather watch a new one of those than a new star wars crapfest.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Rirse posted:

No, Blood Debt has the best ending for a movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u61F_qvdid0

Even the poster is pretty crazy, shame I can' find a bigger version.

Invasion USA did it a bit classier, http://youtu.be/VdWhkdyl9bY

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

penismightier posted:

Plus he made the shittiest garbage pile movies in all their primes. I loving DARE you people to watch Invasion U.S.A. again.

You asshats need to stop hating on GolanGlobus.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

rawillkill posted:

More Interstellar...

Want to see astronauts dressed as batman

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Mahlertov Cocktail posted:

Jesus Christ, they didn't even have the decency to title it The Three Muttsketeers.

The three musketeers. A classic Christmas story.

Also i read that as the three dogeaters.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Getting a real Star Trek logo vibe off those posters.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Chieves posted:

What ruined Eragon for me was when somebody pointed out that the name was just "dragon" with the d changed to the next letter in the alphabet. :psyduck:

e-ragon.com

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

She was good in Doom

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

I think you're mixing up comedy-horror with horror-comedy.

The difference is clear :colbert:

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Gorilla Salad posted:

The big problem I have with this is that Ford doesn't look like a smuggler turned hero holding a laser gun about to unleash hell, he looks like a slightly dazed old man about to yell at the kids on his lawn, waving his fist at them with the first thing he grabbed from the table by the front door.

If he had a cane in his hand, it would look more believable.

Goddamn nerf herders!

Light Saber cane sword.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

I give up.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Amusingly District 13 was remade starring paul walker (?) and the original guy who played leto. I couldn't make it more than 5 minutes in it was so similar.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Fat Lou posted:

I find this post funny because Yojimbo and Desert Heat.

I'll give you that one, but the first 5 minutes of Brick mansions are almost a shot for shot remake of Banlieu 13, but with less charm.

Desert heat is nothing but charm.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Lady Naga posted:

James and the Argonauts.

James and the giant peach

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Gonz posted:

I'm just sort of hoping that 007 becomes a General in the Skeleton Army at some point during the film.

James Bond learns of a horrifying worldwide conspiracy there is a skeleton hiding inside everyone

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire_Academy_(film)

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Waffleman_ posted:

That movie was a satire?

Seemed pretty serious when i watched it i was very drunk

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Bar Crow posted:

You're probably thinking of Terry Goodkind and the terrible Sword of Truth books. Terry Brooks wrote the Shanarra books and I don't remember anything especially terrible from when I read them as a teenager.

The problem with shanarra was that every book was exactly the same, and had the same lovely ending.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

I watch 5 minutes of Nail gun Massacre, and figured it would have been better as Railgun Massacre.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

It's funny since Mortal Kombat lifts stuff straight from Kickboxer, so it's only right they steal Goro back.

MK the movie was a ripoff of enter the dragon.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Hoping this will be the first of a dystopian young adult trilogy.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Distorted Kiwi posted:

Time for a round of "Good Title?/Bad Title?"

The masked man is John Galt.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

kiimo posted:

I think it's more interesting how 20th Century Fox has employed graphic artists who can't draw a zero to save their lives. Look at that clunky poo poo.

You know there must have been a huge number of meetings about every curve.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

DEAD MAN'S SHOE posted:

still cant find the transexual on a motorbike

My thoughts exactly.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Palpek posted:

Pffft, where are the noses?

My faith in the world is restored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Light Gun Man posted:

The movie won't even look anywhere near that good, don't get excited.

I'm just talking about the poster.