Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Sorry if some of these games have already been mentioned, but I'll try to bring out more under-the-radar ones.

Blockee Story - Dungeon 18. It's a roguelike puzzle dungeon crawler, I guess. It's a bit like Desktop Dungeons but simpler and with some broken English on top. You have a list of enemies and have to dispose of them in the right order to kill the boss taking into account your character's strength, armor and agility.
DungeonSweeper - lite. More broken English and roguelike puzzle dungeon crawling. You're a sweeper and you crawl a dungeon. You don't sweep mines, though, but monsters, chests and ladders. The game is a bit unfair with random traps and level downs and it's simply all but polished, yet still worth a look.
Hoplite. Well, it's another roguelike puzzle dungeon crawler. I swear I play other genres. This one is probably my most favourite from the bunch. You have to plan your steps in a hex-based dungeon fighting several types of enemies and praying Greek gods to level you up.
Archmage - lite. Basically, an Arcomage clone. Online multiplayer is not very crowded these days, though. See, it's not a roguelike puzzle dungeon crawler.
Anything by Mangobile. Must have been mentioned at some point. Pretty much your standard TBS/SRPG in vein of Fire Emblem with a hint of Wars.
Mecho Wars. Another TBS closer to Wars this time around. It's a tad short and easy, but the art style is very neat. Character designs are cute and horrifying at the same time.
Spellchain. A nice idea with somewhat shoddy implementation. It's a card game where you play cards by moving on a common card grid to punch your enemy or gather army. AI is not very good, but it plays very well against another human (provided you are not an AI, in which case you'll probably lose).
Flood Tower. A mix of Sega Swirl and, yes, roguelike puzzle dungeon crawler. And broken English. Make sure to have a look at other games by this developer. I have a soft spot for games that try to mix different genres and this guy is all about it.
Mini Quests. It's a puzzle dungeon crawler. But it's not a roguelike, so there's that. You are a blue blob of eight pixels and you do stuff in dungeons while avoiding to get killed.
Dungeon Ascendance - lite. You know what it is. It's Desktop Dungeons with slightly different mechanics and monsters. Different enough to keep me interested, at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Philosopher King posted:

Did kings bounty or elven legacy or something like that make an android game last month? Has anyone tried that? Is it good?
King's Bounty is alright. If you're willing to tolerate the usual social gaming pay-to-play-or-wait-like-a-muppet business model, it's quite good. If you played the original game (or any games in Heroes of Might in Magic series for that matter) primarily for battles, you should definitely give it a go. I'm not sure about the last month, though. It's been around for a while.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Ragequit posted:

Someone? There were meetings full of people that all agreed on this.
Full of Japanese people, mind. Japanese market is so huge and unique they rarely care about anything else. And it works for them, too, naught wrong with that. Still, we should be happy at least not to be bombarded with official Tiffa bikini live wallpapers and overpriced spin-off colouring games about cute Shiva and Ifrit.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Lutha Mahtin posted:

I haven't found one on Android. A lot of the digital CCGs coming down the pipe in the next year or two look a lot more promising, and hopefully a few of them will get Android ports.
My past experience with Android CCGs was a bit dire, to say the least. In most of them you hardly control the battle and just wait for all cards to play out automatically (the most infuriating one was about werewolves and vampires; can't even remember its name now). I only wish there was something like Orions... Played it back when it was a Windows Mobile exclusive and so far it's the best mobile CCG.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

gaxsezu posted:

Is there a Match-3 type or even just a simple puzzler I can play for a few minutes while having a smoke break at work or having a smoke break while making GBS threads that doesn't have any kind of eventual bullshit like, say, Candy Crush? I recently tried out Bag It and it's more fun than I expected and 7x7 as mentioned above seems promising, but I'd really like something like 1000000 or Puzzle Quest where I feel like I'm building towards something and not just mindlessly playing Bejeweled. PAD is horribly draining on my battery and seems to involve a lot more metagaming than I'd like. Puzzle Quest would actually be perfect if it didn't take so long to actually get into a game.

Monsters Ate My Condo is my game of choice for short breaks. Not exactly that type of match three, but that's what you do a lot.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

What are the best Fire Emblem/Advance Wars/Shining Force/Tactics Ogre/Final Fantasy Tactics style games on Android?

Battle for Wesnoth. King's Bounty has some nice tactical battles, too. Also,

Paladinus posted:

Anything by Mangobile. Must have been mentioned at some point. Pretty much your standard TBS/SRPG in vein of Fire Emblem with a hint of Wars.
Mecho Wars. Another TBS closer to Wars this time around. It's a tad short and easy, but the art style is very neat. Character designs are cute and horrifying at the same time.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

coyo7e posted:

I thought this was kind of interesting - apparently Molyneux doesn't like the Dungeon Keeper mobile game, much.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26033685

Because Curiosity was much better.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

mrkillboy posted:

Apparently the 1-4 Stars option goes to an EA feedback form.

I see after being named the worst company of the year for two years in a row, they now pay much more attention to users' feedback. Good to know.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Phrosphor posted:

This question keep coming up in this thread. I wonder if there could be a market? Shame that 99% of all games made for android are lovely cashgrab iap 'games'.

There is a couple of nice turn-based games in OP, but some more could be added, I reckon. Speaking of which...
I've played Dice Heroes for about an hour and it seems like a nice turn-based game. It starts off with too much random and general unfairness but when you get to properly customise your characters, you can see balance emerging and some basic strategies of dealing with different enemies. Definitely worth a try if you can bear with it for several levels where it's just a game of chance with absolutely no tactical thinking involved.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Phenotype posted:

Has anyone here played Battle for Wesnoth? Someone mentioned it a few pages back, and I went ahead and dropped $1.70 on a whim. Looks like a turn-based strategy game with some RPG leveling. What caught my eye is that it is an open-source game (the $1.70 is basically a thankyou to the modder for putting together an APK) with multiplayer and a lot of user-created content, and what looks like a small following, enough for a couple wikis. Very good reviews, and supposedly some strong single-player campaigns. I've had a lot of time standing around jobsites the last couple days able to read about it but not play. :(

It's really good, go and play it. Everything you've read about it is true. There's a lite version for both unofficial Android ports so you could have tried them first before deciding which one is better and if you're into this game at all, by the way.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

UraniumAnchor posted:

Me and a couple guys I know threw together a quick game and stuck it on Android market:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iddybiddygames.bananarang

Let me know what you guys think!

Alright, here's a couple of things. The gameplay is simple, but I guess it's enough to build upon with more types of apes, power-ups and whatnot. Not my cup of tea, though.
And then there's technical stuff. I know that Unity is somewhat cumbersome (because it's meant for 3D games?), but 15 Mb? I presume you have assets for tablets in the same .apk or something like that, which isn't nice. People often neglect updates of even smaller apps, so you might want to look into doing something about it if you're planning to continue working on the game. Another thing is that the app doesn't handle Back and Menu buttons. And I personally hate apps that don't.
Good luck with that, anyway.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

big mean giraffe posted:

15Mb is like 1/10th the size of most games I've downloaded recently.

It's also ten times the size of games I have downloaded recently. The thing is it's a very basic game and it's 15 Mb already and probably will get bigger in future, which might be a problem in countries where you can't get WiFi from every park bench. It's not a huge issue, but size is important.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The Jorts of Zeus posted:

Hey, I got FF6 and it's not that bad. I really like the implementation of the active time battle system. I don't mind the graphics so much (I liked the upgrades when they did it for FFIV; I'm indifferent to these).

$16 bucks is a lot, but gamers need to stop simultaneously complaining about Dungeon Keeper's monetization scheme and balking at premium prices on 30 hour + masterpieces.

It's a twenty years old masterpiece with almost no new content at all. I don't see how those two types of complaints are mutually exclusive, frankly.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The Jorts of Zeus posted:

Did someone poo poo in your Wheaties? I probably shouldn't mention that the game is a few hundred MB...
Well, excuse me for not being a middle class American. I'll see what I can do about it.
Sheesh.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
For all the people who were looking for a good CCG on Android.
Card City Nights. It has that Pokemon-ish feel to it (the card game, that is) and is rather nice aesthetically.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

field balm posted:

Looking for an RPG to play on the plane, shadowrun or avadon worth it? Otherwise, any cool wizardry/etrian oddyssey style games?

I played Shadowrun on PC. It had some flaws and wasn't as open as I'd expected, but it was a very decent game if you're into tactical combat. Not sure if the port is any good, tough. As for Avadon, I've played some Spiderweb games, again, on PC, and while they aren't exactly my cup of tea, I keep hearing raving reviews from my friends, so it must be good.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Potsticker posted:

The guidelines aren't strict, and tjat's probably why a lot of developers ignore them.
http://developer.android.com/design/patterns/navigation.html

This page here is especially ignored by lazy developers porting from iOS apps.
http://developer.android.com/design/patterns/pure-android.html

The thing about those guidelines is they don't take into consideration different implementations of navigation. Like the whole 'Navigation Within Your App' part of the first link is based on the assumption that activities are used in the app, but if someone chooses to use fragments instead, for example, adhering to those guidelines would become problematic to them. In fact, it's pretty easy to catch even standard android apps like Gmail or Play deviate form rules here and there. It still is very important to understand specifics of a platform you're working with, be it Android, iOS or Windows Phone, so guidelines are there to give a more general idea of what OS and hardware devs had in mind for certain User interactions. Even Aplle's HIG states outright that while standard control elements and practices are preferable, most of them don't have to be followed exactly if the result is in accordance to general feel of iOS (admittedly, handling of hardware buttons is not one of the things you can deviate from).

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

coyo7e posted:

GLWG is another hex-based Advance Wars style RTS. Tons of sequels by now.

I tried one of them, can't even remember which one, but it was years ago, so probably it was one of the first ones. The whole thing felt too oversimplified even compared to earlier installments of Advanced Wars. Does it get any more interesting in sequels? Which ones should I look into if I want some challenge?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I feel really bad about even mentioning Rogue when talking about games with randomly generated levels and permanent death. It's like calling all adventure games zorklikes or something. Random generation is just a feature of the game that doesn't define its genre in the slightest. It can be a platformer, a metroidvania, an RPG of almost any kind, a puzzle game, a strategy, anything. I'd just stick 'gen' in front of the genre and call it a day, if I could set up conventions. Gen-shooter, gen-adventure, etc. I'm so clever...
:goonsay:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Potsticker posted:

I could get behind Zorklikes.

Also, you used the term Metroidvania. That's pretty much the same thing, naming a genre after (two) games (series).

Well, unlike Zork and modern adventures, all metroidvania games share a lot in gameplay mechanics and presentation. I'd never call a 3D game metroidvania, by the way, even if it's literally a 3D instalment of Metroid or Castlevania. That's why I personally prefer to call roguelikes only games that heavily resemble Rogue.

And yes, it's absolute pedantry. I know what people nowadays call roguelikes, so why should it really matter? The only downside is that it's harder to find turn-based dungeon crawler type of roguelikes, you know, those that are actually like Rogue.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Okay, since the thread is hyped about threes, I thought I'd give a quick break down of some clones/games with similar mechanics.

Fives - Was mentioned a lot in this thread. Threes with fives.
Eights - Pretty much another straight up clone of Threes but with two additional game modes.
1024 - This one plays a little bit differently and really is a nice game on its own.

Honourable mention
2048 - it's not a mobile game, and it's a clone of 1024, but that's what got me interested in 'threeslikes' in the first place.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

ThermoPhysical posted:

Apparently, 2048 is becoming increasingly more popular than Threes simply because it's free. Major media outlets have latched onto it and have pushed downloads for it pretty high. Meanwhile, no one knows that Threes is the first game and not a clone.

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2014/04/2048s-massive-popularity-triggers-cloning-controversy/

I hate Kotaku, so I only skimmed through the article. First of all, 1024 is not a clone of Threes. It plays very differently, although uses a somewhat similar premise. It's like saying that Sonic is a Super Mario Bros. clone. As for cloning as a phenomenon, how is it even newsworthy nowadays? All popular apps have their clones. You've got your 'annoyed animals', 'connect three in a cave adventures' and 'objects waving their wings' in spades. Most of them add nothing new to established gameplay mechanics and as a result very rarely are as popular as the original. But some still manage to come up with some innovation and push the boundaries of emerging (sub)genres.

Also, 1024 now has a 2048 game mode now.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

mrkillboy posted:

There's a new Humble Bundle out. The games this time are:

Broken Sword 2
Bridge Constructor
Type:Rider
Ravensword: Shadowlands

with Kingdom Rush and Knights of Pen & Paper the beat the average games.

Type:Rider and Ravensword were on my wishlist for month now. Don't care much about bridge building games anymore, but Broken Sword 2 is a nice adventure game that I've missed and wanted to play for awhile, too. A great bundle all in all.

E: oh boy, am I stupid. I've confused Ravensword with Ravenmark. drat you, generic fantasy titles. Now I'm a bit more hesitant about this bundle.

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Apr 2, 2014

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

New Leaf posted:

I think I'm playing Godville wrong. All I really do is check in, read the goofy poo poo my dude has done, heal him if he needs it, see if he has any useful gear I can activate.. That's the game, right? Am I missing something deeper? Does me telling him to do things ever work?

Yep, that's it. It's a so-called ZPG (zero-player game). The 'genre' started with Progress Quest (a parody of low-effort MMO games, specifically Everquest) that required zero input after character creation.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

coyo7e posted:

Wow, I can't loving wait to waste more time tapping at poo poo to read weak jokes about a show I haven't given a poo poo about for many, many years.

At least South Park makes actual, fun games - fun enough that I enjoy them despite no longer wanting to watch or tlak about the show ever again.

This reminds me of a time when I played new Dungeon Keeper.
*Sells his wedding ring to a shady-looking character in back alley for $100. 'Now I'll finally be able to buy that second imp'*
Good times.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Skeezy posted:

So a lot of people kept saying "Hey when is Age of Empires coming out for Android". Uhhh well I hope you enjoy this thing that has the Age of Empires name:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2PEXEO2ga0

Wow, the King of Celts Arthur in his full plate armour, horned Viking helmets, wonderbra armour for Joan of Arc... I see they've got a great team of historians on board this time around.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

eeenmachine posted:

Nimble Quest taught us that our audience doesn't want real-time skill based games :( It is one of our worst performers to date (for reasons that I'm sure don't solely include the game genre).

That's a shame. I really enjoyed the game and even spent some money on IAP which is a rare thing for me.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

ponzicar posted:

Try out Layton Brothers Mystery Room.

No relation to another detective, I assume?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

It's a spin-off.

Played the first case and it's pretty nice. The translation is on par with Phoenix Wright, I'd say. They even gave Lucy a Yorkshire accent, which is just :3:. Has anyone bought more cases yet, are they worth the money?

E: Also, I PITY THE FOOL

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Apr 20, 2014

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

i like tacos posted:

What are some good games where it doesn't demand your full attention? For example something like 2048, turn based games, puzzle games, etc. I tend to play on my phone while watching tv or I'll play on phone while waiting for the bus and then get back to it a few hours later.

Dungeon18 and Retro RPG Puzzle are my personal favourite. Spellchain is alright, too.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

victorious posted:

Ok, I finally got a win out of 2048. What's my next quick pick up/put down, low-concentration-required puzzle game?

I said it once and I'll say it again. Dungeon18 and Retro RPG Puzzle are pretty good in my book.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Trickyrive posted:

Actual content, I know this comes up a bunch but are there any worthwhile TGC's out that don't feel like they're just trying to rob you?

Card City Nights. You can also wait a couple of months for Hearthstone.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Pyroxene Stigma posted:

Couldn't find Dungeon18 and had to look for Retro RPG Puzzle (quest) but that one's quite fun, like a faster paced Dungeon Raid without the match three.

That's weird.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qqhouse.dungeon18
Can you see it now? It'd be strange if it wasn't available in some countries or on certain devices for some reason.

E: beaten. I can find with Play search, by the way :shrug:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I don't know about you guys, but I sure don't like paying money for things.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

AnonSpore posted:

Is there any variation to Hoplite after you get the Fleece? It seems to be just the same enemies, just more of them, and you don't get any more shrines. The shrines and their rewards being fixed on every floor is kind of a bummer too.

No, as far as I know. From when you beat the Fleece quest it's just a race for a higher score trying different builds. It's still a nice puzzle, so even after several months I first have beaten it, I still occasionally have a run or two. An update with a new class or a quest would be really cool, though.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hey, guys!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.volchok.lonesomeNovember

My friend and I made a game. Kind of. It's more of a proof of concept right now, but what we're aiming for is a coffee-break turn-based strategy game with RPG elements. Or a tabletop/party roguelite type of game? Fantasy Survivor? I don't know, better see for yourself. The selling point, I would say, is symmetric AI's, who don't treat human Player differently from other AI's.

What we're planning to do with it:
- Add some rudimentary graphics to make UI look less cluttered
- Add meta game mechanics like unlocking new artifacts, AI classes, etc. (a la Desktop Dungeons and the like)
- Add more content in general
- Balance and bug fixing

People seem to like the idea so far, but our biggest concern is that the game itself is not suited for mobile gaming too well. Would love to hear some feedback from you lot.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Whalley posted:

It's honestly pretty great for mobile gaming, but it needs a way better explanation of the voting mechanics as I still don't really understand them at all. Also yeah, some cute graphics would go a long way towards making the game intuitive.

precision posted:

Pretty great, just needs some cute pixel art and a better explanation of mechanics and bam. Adding progressive elements like Desktop Dungeons is definitely a good idea.
Thanks for the feedback.

My photoshop skills are pretty limited (that much you can say from the icon), so I can't promise anything cute. Besides, it turns out that reworking UI is a bit tricky with how it's currently implemented, so it's not the top priority task for the time being.

As for voting mechanics, we'll probably add some remarks from characters to hint as to why certain classes are more likely to vote against certain people (e.g., Magnate doesn't like if someone has too much money, Jester is a crazy character and mostly votes at random, etc.). Other than that, it's pretty much Survivor rules. You can get immunity by being the richest player, by having a Shield blessing on you, or by successfully using your Feather artifact. You vote the same way you attack other characters. Not sure if you have tutorial for that part in your version, but we'll look into it anyway. There were also a bunch of bugs around voting that we've fixed, so you might want to look at the latest version.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

interrodactyl posted:

FYI, Day of Berserk doesn't actually work - the AI regularly chooses something other than "attack someone"

Good catch, thanks. We'll fix it in the next build.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Filthy Monkey posted:

Seems interesting. Have some stability problems though. I won via ascend, and then the game immediately crashed. This was on a razr hd maxx.

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Same thing happened to me on a Moto X.

Edit:
Just got to the final voting day. I was richest, the other guy had a vote shield. No way to proceed.

That's weird. This crash was supposed to be fixed. If you encounter it again, please, send us the report, so we could take a better look at it. The second bug sounds very familiar, too.
I think we might take a full day for testing before rolling out the next version, as it seems to be a lot of regression going on.

Cheers for your feedback!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Fangz posted:

The game seems rather imbalanced at present. I've won twice in a row by choosing only to gather money and essentially no other action except to buy the capitalist, gatherer, and avenger skills.

The risky return of attacking isn't worth giving up the certainty of a large return from gathering, especially with the risk of drawing aggro from the AI. If you have more money than the others, it is generally pointless attacking anyway. Crafting artefacts etc are also too uncertain given the expense in both time and money. Defending is usually totally pointless because being attacked is fairly rare.

With capitalist and avenger, assuming you are in the lead financially, you can generally ensure you aren't too vulnerable to attack.
There was a bug that made the Gatherer skill overpowered (130% instead of 30%) plus we've made some changes to AI, so that they are now more inclined to attack the richest player and generally are more aggressive when they are not the richest. Hope, that will solve at least half of the problem. As for defending, you probably right. Currently its use is limited to late game when you are the richest player with someone in a close second. Not sure what to do about it right now, though. Maybe we'll add a skill that gives you some money/EP, or maybe change Feather's properties, so it'd give a Vote Shield only if you are defending. It probably will be a part of a more large scale balance overhaul.

Skwid posted:

I love the idea, but in play there didn't seem to be much or any substance. I haven't played it extensively but in the 10 or so rounds I played winning always boils down to who has the most gold.

Fighting seemed random at best, and I was almost always attacked the least frequently. Despite the RPS mechanic, skills, blessings and artifacts the winner always felt like it was chosen by a coin toss instead(maybe this is a bug?). Because of that, any fighting related skill feels worthless, fighting in general is a bad idea since you can gather a similar or larger sum of gold without risk, and defending is completely useless.

I also ran into the bug where nobody fights on "everyone must fight" day and the game crashed every time I won by voting out everyone else (sent a crash report on the last one). There's also a "lest" where a "lets" should be in the voting day tutorial pop-up.

It's a really neat concept, but I think it needs a lot more refinement (and bug squashing). I look forward to seeing what you guys do with it though.

Fake edit: Also, I think it's suited just fine for mobile devices. Maybe giving the boxes a background would help make the UI more intuitive though?

When you say 'the winner ... chosen by coin toss' do you mean in battles or in the whole game? If it's battles, then that's how it is most of the time. We're not planning on adding any mini games or QTE's, because that would mean very drastic changes to gameplay and AI. Although, if you mean the order in which people attack and do other actions, we should most definitely add this part to tutorial. The way it works now is first people do peaceful actions like crafting or equipping artifacts, defending, gathering gold, etc. After that other players attack each other in the order from richest to poorest.
If it's about voting, then you're absolutely correct. That's one of the complains we get the most, but at the same time it's something that's hard to fix without making voting too predictable. AI prefer voting according to their personality, but there's a chance they'd vote on a whim. We'll try to tweak some numbers and make it more apparent, though.

Thanks for your feedback and bug reports, guys! We're currently trying to fix as many bugs as possible to move on to some more interesting stuff.

• Locked thread