Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Corn Thongs posted:

Whoa! Yes that is totally wrong, wear underwear always at all times.

Corn Thongs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Bag of Hamsters posted:

I was so angry about the whole peeing standing up thing that I taught myself how to write my name in the snow.

I want to believe this involves an amazing acrobatic performance rather than just some careful direction

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

*several minutes of backflips and cartwheels, revealing a copy of the SCUM manifesto in the snow*

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

what are the health effects of having no ovaries, aside from infertility? like I know that losing your balls increases a dude's chance of getting certain cancers by a grillion percent

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Espy posted:

men are fine with it usually since they still have a hole to gently caress

lmao no

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

it might be true of really young guys I guess but everybody's bad at sex in their teens/early twenties

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

man dating a clingy octopus would be the worst, imagine how many texts it could send at once

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Fruity Gordo posted:

my cat never tried to kill my duck either! she killed everything else, I saw her pounce on a brown snake once and freaked the gently caress out

cats are naturally resistant to most snake and spider venoms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwtxcWVhAWI

just another reason cats own

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Fruity Gordo posted:

cats are the best

their kidneys are so efficient that they can safely drink seawater

catfacts itt

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

:catstare:

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

going back to rooming after living alone sucks, you miss all the little things like not having to put on a robe when you go to the bathroom in the middle of the night

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

detectivemonkey posted:

Whenever I wear a scarf or a hat and leave the house I just imagine everyone I walk by judging my scarf or hat. It makes grocery shopping difficult. But it makes me unintentionally act way fancier.

you know how when you're at the supermarket you don't give a gently caress about any of the strangers there as long as they aren't getting in your way or making your shopping more difficult

that's how they all feel about you too

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Pick posted:

actually i judge the outfits of people i see at the supermarket all the time and have been known to be generally meaner to people with dumb hats :(

wow, rude.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

are lab rats used for different things than lab mice

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Pick posted:

"My Screw Up" :qq:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u3KAaU7kFs

:qq:

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Pick posted:

two words

brendan

fraser

he's cool but I can't see him as anything except his character in the mummy

also I occasionally get him and nathan fillion confused

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Pick posted:

I grew up picking blueberries on a blueberry farm. You'd think I'd be sick of them by now but I never ever ever get sick of blueberries.

I get sick of how much they cost (even frozen)

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

actually zevran's real lame and annoying, shale and wynne are cool though

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Pick posted:

I think it's really sad some people can't muster a hard-on after two months with someone they care about whereas I can gently caress someone I first dated at a Rainforest Cafe.

penises are fickle sometimes, check your nodick privilege

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

JR ANTI SEX LEAGUE posted:

heavenly creatures was so good, it makes me sad now ;(

it is but I can't handle the murder scene, it's so horrible

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

boom boom boom posted:

i can't stand beer nerds

coffee nerds

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Pick posted:

My mud mask makes me look like Jim Carrey in The Mask :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLZQ_xQEHGY

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

I dislike most fantasy novels but China Mieville writes some really great female characters, plus his books are just a lot of fun

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

VendaGoat posted:

Favorite Terry Pratchett Character!?

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

more pics of ur cat please

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

I never joke about cats

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

it should be bannable to mention a cat you own without posting photos

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

he's so majestic :3:

black cats best cats

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

poopkitty posted:

I will, I am at work and on a Win95 machine. Any requests? I'm not above dressing him for photo shoots.

a teacosy on his head. bonus points if he looks unimpressed

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Pick posted:

I know! And I don't know what you call a true biscuit in the UK.

scones?

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

iirc there's a bit where vimes is described as loving "little crunchy brown bits, the food group of the gods" so that picture seems about right

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

pick has an illegal collection of poached ivory

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Pick posted:

friendzone them with a dead monotreme.

that happens to every guy at some point, it's just a part of growing up

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Pick posted:

By the way, we are definitely bringing the mammoth back. I'm confident that will happen within a few short decades.

what would we do with them

mammoth fur blankets?

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

they're going to turn out to be intelligent like elephants and get really sad in captivity and we'll basically be huge dicks for bringing them back

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

VanSandman posted:

You don't. Frogs will eat anything they can fit in their mouth. Enjoy explaining to your neighbor why their cat's collar is ringing from inside your frog.

Frogs are monsters.

pretty sure a cat would own a cat-sized frog in a fight :colbert:

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Pick posted:

Pleistocene Park is already set up in Siberia for them if they are made. It's their ideal habitat and very large.

neat.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

a dozen swans posted:

Look at all of you trying desparately to pretend Pleistocene New Zealand megafauna weren't the best megafauna. An entire ecology dominated by birds! Bird apex predators! Fuckin' moas! New Zealand had it going on.

Haast's Eagle was loving terrifying

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Torka posted:

Haast's Eagle was loving terrifying

Moas were a flightless bird that was 12 feet tall and weighed over 500 pounds (230 kg)

this eagle hunted them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Pick posted:

weirdest thing is that it was like 1/3 men

is this weird because it's high or because it's low

• Locked thread