Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ewww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

postin' in the lady thread.

it's ok, i'm a feminist.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

UnnaturalSELECTION posted:

You're a woman now

how do i break this to my wife?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

lol. she walks like she has to poop.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I just wanted all the ladies in the lady thread to know that I've friendzoned all of you.
You're welcome.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Pick posted:

thanks chap :tipshat:

no problem, buddy

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

The Brown Menace posted:

anybody show some love for lingonberries

that reminds me, i gotta to to ikea

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Pick posted:

i'm so happy GBS has bled just enough into e/n that we're allowed to say often times poly relationships end in fire

i knew a girl who was a poly-amorous sociopath and left a huge trail of broken hearts because she just didn't give a gently caress about anybody and didn't understand when they developed feelings for her and it was pretty awesome imo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Pick posted:

I've never met a poly relationship where at least one couple didn't form and break off, and usually not the couple that went in

ergo poly situations catalyze relationship reactions and precipitate different products

and the couch is covered in jizzzzzz

this is why you never buy a used couch

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Pick posted:

i did but it was a super good deal

also i bought it from an engineer so i doubt it's more than one jizzman of spooge

is a jizzman the universally accepted measure of a man's emissions?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Shannonmcn posted:

He WAS a Methodist, so maybe in the past but not anymore, apparently. And no. Also before this she had never gone 2 weeks without sexytimes for like 6 years, she's a goddess and I hate to see her sad. Also he sits like 2 desks away from me in work so solutions I can send on a post-it are optimal.

he gay

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Shannonmcn posted:

He is super into cricket and tigers, is that gay? EDIT: Also he is a super virgin.

because he is super gay

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Pick posted:

what's the least socially acceptable place folk here have bonered?

the top bunk of a bunk bed while someone was sleeping on the bottom one

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Pick posted:

legolas has to stay chaste for ghimli

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Pick posted:

you may be cursed

cursed with anime

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Pick posted:

there's that prison rape one that was all the rage after i was gone. what the gently caress was it called. undergrand hotel?

:stonk: what the gently caress is going on here?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Pick posted:

unless i love them or something but what are the odds, i'm kind of a huge bitch

truly the spirit of GBS 2.1

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Pick posted:

my mom keeps sending me united nude shoes. I can walk in them but my god i cannot run :(

e:

she gave me these, they're the hardest poo poo ever to dance in

looks like something i made in art school. (note: this means it looks awful.)

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Pick posted:

united nude is a p. good brand, goober

at least i'm not wearing badly done carpentry on my feet, knucklehead

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Ladies gettin' cucked in the lady thread. Hello Ladies!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

What's the secret to getting spiders to live in your genitals? I want to shoot spiders out of my dick, but I'm having trouble getting them in there.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Crow Jane posted:

You could maybe turn your sack into a wasp's nest, then wasps could shoot out when you do

Holy poo poo, that's a great idea

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Crow Jane posted:

I'd imagine it would probably be effective birth control, too. You might not get a lot of second dates, though

Good thing I'm married!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

boom boom boom posted:

The chick on the left is a necromancer, and apparently the artist always draws necromancers as large breasted women, as opposed to the traditional image of the necromancer, a withered old man, explicitly to flip the thing on it's head, make necromancy more about life than death.

mm hmm :allears:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

VanSandman posted:

watch a documentary about temple grandin, she was a pretty cool mild-sid-of-the-spectrum autist who invented them.

not making fun of temple grandin she is a p cool v smart lady

Seconding this. Temple Grandin fuckin rocks

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Shannonmcn posted:

Those dudes never made me think about spiders in my vag, let's be honest.

I do actually think spiders are cuter than before thanks to ladythread

I suggest trap-door spiders

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

vaguely posted:

he's all 'why hello there :3: oh gently caress no it's you *slam*'

noooooooooo
yesterday I thought I had accidentally drowned a little jumping spider while I was showering so I scooped his limp body out of the bath and sat him on the windowsill and when I went back later he wasn't there any more so he must have made a magical recovery :D
always postin bout the spiders in my bathroom

I love spiders and I try to give them safe spaces in my home, but my cats always eat them, or the poor spiders starve to death because the cats also eat all of the bugs in the house.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I think an actual hug box would be terrifying IRL.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

GNU Order posted:

A box which hugs or a box in which you hug?

both?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Avshalom posted:

iirc a hugbox is an actual invention patented for people with autism who like being squeezed but don't like physical contact with other humans, it's an enclosed person-sized chamber that they fit into and it compresses them equally from all sides

I knew it! I knew a Thunder Shirt would work on autists!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Chiba City Blues posted:

that's a weird looking box hugger

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

detectivemonkey posted:

Oh yeah! My husband made me dry-erase labels for my our dry goods:

There are more cute ones but they aren't in place yet :(

:siren:my husband:siren:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

vaguely posted:

doo do dooo, oh look there's a new post in the chemistry thread I wonder what it
aagghhhh
AAAGGHHHHHH
somebody thought it was a good idea to put hydrofluoric acid in their bum
why would you think that
WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT
:stonk:

(it's not a goon who did it, although I wouldn't be surprised if it was, it's just a link to a medical journal from 1993)
(also the answer is cocaine)

"Laparotomy revealed an ulcerated, necrotic, and purulent sigmoid colon and intraperitoneal pus. " :staredog:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

bathroom sounds posted:

There was a girl a few years ago who stuck her hands in a bucket of plaster of paris thinking she could make a cast of them. :smith:

Art school memories

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Thora posted:

If the acid has a large flared base will that make it ok?

NO! Never mix acids and bases! Especially in the rectum.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Fisticuffs posted:

:argh: West coasters

You can't get a snow day in Indiana unless you get 8" minimum and most times when that happens you just get to enjoy a really dangerous commute to work.

I've lived in Salt Lake City for 19 years and there has never once been a snow day. Once we got FOUR FEET of snow at my apartment complex. I had to shovel out license plates until I found my car, then dig it out and drive to work. My boss was mad that I was late.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

my cat Ali Baba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

Do ladies have to shave the insides of their noses?

• Locked thread