Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Disney will never lose any of the copyrights they have. They pretty much control copyright law in the US.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Did he mention a Yoshi release date? I missed it.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

voted strong bad

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

don't vote for another fire emblem character, jesus christ

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Waltzing Along posted:

Has anyone been able to log into CN in the last couple hours?

I can log in and do nothing else.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

jivjov posted:

They always have you confirm your shopping address. There's even a message "even though you're getting a game code and not a physical item, you will be asked to confirm your mailing address on the next screen."

Both of the times when I actually got a code, it didn't ask me to confirm my address. It only did that when it was loving up.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Spectacle Rock posted:

In all seriousness, go watch the F word episode of South Park; it says all that can be said on the subject:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_F_Word_%28South_Park%29

lmao

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I picked all my wiimotes at thrift stores for like 10 bucks each

Are they motion plus?

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Awesome! posted:

i was given this one which i think is nice.

"Suck my nonexistent penis!"

What a loving burn.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Macaluso posted:

You're like that kid in elementary school that keeps going "Santa Clause isn't real ya know, GOD"

so he's correct?

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Metroid II is pretty good actually. And I played it for the first time just a couple months ago.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Congrats on your weddings, everyone.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Xavier434 posted:

Oy...I swear it is always so easy to spot the non parents on the internet.

I'm not a parent either but I'm not that loving dense.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

My big meanie dad said no to me all the time and he didn't even care. :colbert:

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I know what it's like to be a parent because I have parents.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Bruceski posted:

Klay Kirby, Yarn Yoshi, and Fake Fox would be a nice trio.

Felt.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

jivjov posted:

I am indeed. For a fighting game character, $4 is an amazing price. If anything, the other games' DLC is underpriced.

Okay, so the other games' DLC are better deals than the Smash DLC, making the Smash DLC not as good of a deal.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Trent posted:

This is like finding a ten dollar bill on the ground and being pissed off that it wasn't a twenty.

Finding money is a lot different than spending it.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Did not expect to see Action League Now amiibos. Thanks Nintendo!

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

What's the best thing I can get for 5 coins?

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Wario 2016

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Chill Penguin posted:

Wow, whole lotta people getting salty about somebody having slightly more discerning taste than them.

Lego GTA looks cool but I'm just hesitant based on prior disappointments. I get that if you spend most of your time playing games, that inane gameplay features like collecting things seem fun, since they prolong your gaming experience, thus enriching your shallow existence.

none of that stupid collecting bullshit in GTAV, cool game for adult men: http://gta.wikia.com/Collectibles#Grand_Theft_Auto_V

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

don't get penguin chilled

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Cartoon Man posted:

Play the game boy donkey kong game on the 3ds virtual console.

Yes.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Vote for Strong Bad.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

My copy of MK8 is supposed to arrive tomorrow so my life is just slightly better.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

strong bad should be in smash

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

AfroLine posted:

that's miiverse he even said that
christ

the joke is that the screenshots look bad

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

like bad graphics, like on a PS2

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Fremry posted:

Finally fired up Mario Maker. God drat is this game good. There are some awesome levels out there, especially if you follow twitch broadcasters that play a lot of platformers.

There are a lot of total dogshit levels too but I still love mario maker a lot.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

The Lobster posted:

I just sent my GamePad to Nintendo for repair because it got hit by a power surge and they repaired it and had it sent back to me a day after they got it. I saw someone post in here that they probably just gave me a new one but nope - it's my actual GamePad. Very great service from Nintendo.

How can you tell?

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

ManlyGrunting posted:

Man, I'm glad I own a WiiU because not only are the games legitimately great, but because there are so few my broke-rear end self doesn't have to worry about missing out on any of them.

Just kidding I still can't afford to get Mario Maker, Pikmin 3 or Mario Kart 8 :smith:

I want you to fulfill your dream of owning Mario Kart 8, so maybe this will help: https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/us/p...oryId=cat160004

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

raditts posted:

I've never played an animal crossing but I've always liked that dog who plays the guitar.

He seems like a pretty cool dude, is he a cool dude or no

KK is cool as gently caress.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Waltzing Along posted:

My gf just sucked my dick and told me it was because she likes my dope amiibo collection.

I bought a kirby amiibo for my girlfriend. You wouldn't believe...

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

and it looks like poo poo!!

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I started playing Super Mario Galaxy for the first time.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Spectacle Rock posted:

You are in for a real treat. It is such a great game. After you are done with SMG, get SMG 2. It is greater than or equal to Super Mario Galaxy. It has Yoshi and some really challenging levels.

I am playing the bee world levels and having a good time. I have my friend's copy of 2 ready for when I finish 1. :yeah:

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Kirby's Adventure is cool but it runs like poo poo.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I've only played it on real NES and an emulator so I'm not sure if it's better on VC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Andrast posted:

Dreamcast was a garbage console with a garbage controller and garbage games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gskHksi2Yc

• Locked thread