Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

InterceptorV8 posted:

I hear they have operation for that now.

Every fifth 4chan user must become a woman and perform as a girlfriend to the other four.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

John Kruk posted:

Did someone say gross chick with a fedora?

:nws:http://imgur.com/a/vvidp:nws:

why is a line of stars such a common tattoo?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Jamesman posted:

Well that's the thing. I don't think anybody's saying "But I thought the game's industry was reliable!?" or "drat, so much for Kotaku's journalistic integrity!" poo poo has been terrible for a long-rear end time, and this is just one of those things that jumps out and you can go "LOOK! LOOK AT THIS! THIS IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!" and hope against all hope that it might result in some kind of change.

There hasn't bee a decent video game news website since Andrisang shut down

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Jamesman posted:

I kinda like GiantBomb because of how few fucks they give. Their E3 coverage was literally them just renting out a room and getting drunk with games industry people.

Their review of Project Diva F was super ignorant.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

bluewedge posted:

kill all tumblr

kill all sjw

kill all kike

kill all nigr

kill all trans

S
E
R
B
I
YA
A

we're supposed to cut it out with the racism dude

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Excelzior posted:

all PIV sex is rape

e: lol at the concept of calling it PIV to begin with

non-sodomous sex

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

california roll posted:

how come movie companies send screeners of almost every movie to tons of people but video game publishers require a cockshining?

Because movies are less based on tricking people into buying the new thing as soon as it comes so they don't have time to hear that it's poo poo.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

EA Sports posted:

actually, tohou is pretty loving in accordance with feminism.

Japanese games are way more likely to have good female characters and female leads than American games

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Lt. Commander Booya posted:

Has anybody mentioned the fact that one of the dudes she cheated with was literally building a room in his house for her live in and yet her bf was not at all suspicious of this fact? cuz lol

Literally building a room or just setting up an existing room for her?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Wait, that's Fez? I thought Fez was that old PS2 game about the wire-frame guy that came with a vibrator.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Brannock posted:

That's venerable gaming icon Rez

goddamn. All this time I'd thought Phil Fish was at least famous for making a good game.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

david... posted:

its a dumb wrong game but you can be depressed and have a signifcant other you dumdum

not a good one

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

i would argue the broken ones are the ones who faint while clutching their pearls because someone dared to have an unconventional appearance but thats just me

Facial piercings and dyed hair aren't shocking or daring anymore bro.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Machai posted:

ahahahaha holy poo poo he is the brother from Hey Ash Whatcha Playin?

The last episode of HAWP was a really weird thing about how some so-called "girl-gamers" dress too sexy and are just trying to impress men.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Real hurthling! posted:

if i made depresssion quest there'd be a lot more weed and tight 2-d platforming.

You fight Depression in a Platinum Games style button-mashing punching sequence.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

big duck equals goose posted:

What is with 90% of forum mods being pathetic sacks of poo poo?

Lowtax, make me mod of games, thanks.

There's a background check. you can't be a mod on SA if you aren't a sexual predator, so go post your dick in ladychat or do a sex vacation in Thailand, then ask again

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Ork of Fiction posted:

Has anyone pointed out yet that the only reason for anyone to be an indie dev is that they are an obnoxious piece of poo poo with bad ideas that nobody would want to work with.

Because that's true.

Or they just got brain problems that make them not want to ever talk to people or go outside, like Notch and Cave Story guy.

Or crippling alcoholism, like Touhou guy.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Jonad posted:

I haven't really seen anything new in the thread for like 40 pages so we'll probably have to wait until PAX for more gamer cuck laffs

I hope she stabs someone.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

Yeah, but when you're a journalist TRYING TO UNCOVER THE TRUTH I think there are some standards, you know?

He resigned, he's not a journalist anymore

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Ardennes posted:

The conspiracy reaches all the way to Britain, maybe even the crown?

Zoe Quinn is way too old for the British to be interested in her.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Cycloneman posted:

Probably the wrong one. This is the one that's not full of retarded SJW talk.

What is the deal with sister loving?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
i had to google KSA

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

The Brown Menace posted:

i mean seriously, just wrap your head around this.

iran, the loving nexus of absolute evil as far as gullible westerners are concerned, allows people to be transgender, up to and including the right to marry, officially, after they had sex-reassignment surgery

meanwhile in the kingdom of saudi arabia, an entire class of schoolgirls was left to perish in a fire because all firefighters on the scene were male

your tax dollars support the latter

you are quiet about this

you pretend you care about feminism and gender equality

keep tweeting about tit armors, you idiots

I find it hard to believe that Zoe Quinn pays taxes on her Patreon money

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Neurolimal posted:

i genuinely, scouts honor, did not read any of pages 2-250, and i feel that my life has been enriched through taking this decision

you've only read 39 pages, you're a pretty chill dude who doesn't take stuff seriously.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

whatis posted:

i'd play the poo poo out of abortion quest

The thing is, that could actually be a good, teaching, feminist game. Like, you're a poor teen in the Texas panhandle or soemthing, can you make it through all the loopholes and restrictions you need to in order to get an abortion?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Gravefront posted:

jade raymond is legitimately the most attractive person in the game industry besides gaben of course

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Is that list of game companies to avoid 4chan put out now a list of companies not to avoid and just "Nintendo, Platinum, and that guy who makes Touhou"?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Infurnus posted:

Note the numbers next to the grid :ssh:

read the words written on the image :ssh:

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

fnox posted:

i personally find ke$ha being a thing teenage girls like more problematic than dead or alive being a thing teenage boys like.

Ke$ha owns tho, and fighting games are stupid.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Zombies' Downfall posted:

everybody itt expressing their opinion about how good or bad academia is should have to post their field of study and level of educational attainment which im sure will lead us down a very enlightening and respectful road indeed

according to myanimelist.com I've watched over a month of anime

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Maxwell Adams posted:

This might be the new mascot that Reddit puts in the TFYC game: Gilda Mars

https://twitter.com/TFYCapitalists/status/507374080858013697/photo/1

That is terrible.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Mattie Brice announced on twitter that she's leaving video games to explore other avenues of "play"

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

macnbc posted:

What I think is so funny about this whole mess is that it seems to presume that people who write about games leave these fabulous lifestyles getting free poo poo from publishers, getting flown around to conventions, living the life. When truth is the vast majority of them make poo poo pay for poo poo hours, and it's generally a thankless job because the bad feedback always outweighs the good 10-to-1.

they should quit then.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

macnbc posted:

a game (Depression Quest)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

A lot of #gamergate people are reporting the guy but I guess Twitter is slow as gently caress about banning people?

There are admitted murderers on twitter. I don't think they super care.

• Locked thread