Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Klungar posted:

Might Mockingbird end up as another Tahitian?

That would be interesting to see.

SpikeWard makes a good villain. Maybe he could go on a quest to get his soul back later on so he could be a hero again and be with BuffySkye is a character on this show.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Sep 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Deadpool posted:

Keep Hawkeye is BSS bros.

You know, for all Jeremy Renner complains that they didn't give him enough to do in Thor and The Avengers, you'd think they could get him for a small arc this season.

The man was in Hansel and Gretel for God's sake.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

VDay posted:

Also there's a cut from Skye to Ward like 10 seconds in.

Also also that's kind of a bad, tonally mismatched trailer and 'What once was SHIELD, no longer exists' is a really awkward sounding phrase.

They should get forums poster Dan Didio to write for them. He has a way with words.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Javid posted:

At that point why don't they just make a movie instead of being crammed into an episodic format unnecessarily?

It's more like a longish mini-series. Or a series, if you're from the UK. They can tell a story and do it justice.

In theory, of course.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Dan Didio posted:

Someone has a crush.

So. SHIELD. Is it... gone?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Circutron posted:

Unfortunately, another show beat them to it.

Never good to retread old ground.

They blue their load, if you will, on a dry run.

The Sharmat posted:

So am I the only one that liked this show from the start and just assumed all this stuff was going somewhere?

You're not a proper Goon, please surrender your security badge. You have 10 minutes to clear your desk.

Goons aren't allowed to give things time.

Dan Didio posted:

S.H.I.E.L.D. is gone.

We know, dude, we KNOW.

JESUS.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Well, Howard is an established character from the comic books. So it makes it a little neater for those of us who are ginormous nerds.

Plus, he has that horrible mustache that RDJ refuses to wear in lieu of a bitchin' goatee, and I guess that some people like horrible mustaches?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

ToastyPotato posted:

The episode was pretty alright for me outside of what's his face stealing the sniper rifle, running it all the way downstairs from perch Triplett had ready, through a crowd of people spooking them and blowing his cover, just so he could try to shoot Kreel from 20 feet away. That almost completely ruined the episode for me.

Did he use proper trigger discipline, at least? :ohdear:

Gonz posted:

I am extremely pleased that The Captain is now part of this show.

I agree!

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

EC posted:

I don't hate on Hawkeye like some people do, but how can you say he was the "best thing" when he wasn't even his own character for the first half, and was shooty-mcbow-man for the second? His action scenes were cool, but that's about it.

(I unabashedly love the Avengers, as well as this show, so my opinions may be biased)

Um, being Shooty McBowman is kind of Hawkeye's thing. He's just as dumb as Green Arrow, only he hashad a purple Wolverine mask. Also, he has no drug addict sidekick.

Having said that, Jeremy Renner was in Hansel and Gretel, he can't be that expensive.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Potooweet posted:

Everyone has a massive psychic flashback to that last season of Angel and reflexively forgets both shows exist as a self defense instinct.

This has already happened twice.

Hey now, the last season of Angel was also the best season of Angel.

johntfs posted:

I will never forget the last season of Angel because of the awesomeness that was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91zNLwwl6qU

Did you know that one time the Devil built a robot?

El Diablo Robotico.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

SirDan3k posted:

It the terrigen crystal equivalent I'd bet. The Inhuman push might have died in the comics due to stunt casting a notoriously over deadline artist but I expect the MCU to keep it going.

Oh, Joe Mad. The only thing keeping you from being the next Todd McFarlane is your glacial output speed... :smith:

The Inhuman book is pretty good otherwise, I guess. This show should have more Inhuman stuff in it, the Inhumans aren't exactly A or B listers.

WastedJoker posted:

Comic book aficionado's may clap with glee at the slightest nod to a comic book story/character but most of the episodes are feeling like filler already.

I've already got very bad feelings about where the Ward thing is going - he's going to get let off lightly :argh:
I thought Fitz made a better "mentally impaired" person before the hypoxia. Cringeworthy every time he is on screen :(

I'd hoped they'd pick up the pace intensity from the second half of Season 1 but it looks like we're going to get another half season of weak aimless episodes before they ramp it up for the mid-season break then kick on from there.

Is this happening because they have to wait for the main movie storylines to be finalised and the series has to plod along without committing until then?

Was there ever a time when your were happy?

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

The Lord Bude posted:

It's a more interesting debate than the Laurel poo poo that happens in the Arrow thread.

Is... is this a DC thing?

Boris Galerkin posted:

What's a "inhuman"

Inhumans are human/Kree hybrids who gain a random mutation when exposed to a substance called Terrigen.

They are basically mutants who gain their powers when they are exposed to Terrigen instead of when they hit puberty.

The guy Coulson found in a tube last season was almost certainly a Kree, and one of/the bad guy/s from Guardians Of The Galaxy is a Kree... Kree are mostly just blue dudes who otherwise look human.

The Inhumans were originally in the Fantastic Four comic book, as "wacky potential in-laws" for the Human Torch, IIRC.

They have/had a secret society, until their leader, Black Bolt (whose power was/is the full fury of a Tenacious D song) created an aerosol bomb with the world's remaining Terrigen which, while totally harmless to humans, is activating Inhumans left and right, currently.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

greatn posted:

I wonder what would happen if Tobias Fünke were exposed to the mists... would he be able to get his rocks off?

Barry Convex posted:

The Inhumans are not going to be introduced to the MCU on this show so long as Marvel is even considering a film. Deal with it.

D... Dan Didio? Is that you?

Is... is SHIELD gone?

Gynovore posted:

The Avengers don't have a "No Mutants Allowed" sign on the clubhouse door. Hank, Wolvie and Storm were all members for a while.

Wolverine, Cannonball, and Sunspot are on the main Avengers team, Beast took over in the New Avengers/Illuminati for Xavier, and Havok, Rogue, and Sunfire are in the Uncanny Avengers, an Avengers/Xmen team, with Thor, Cap, Scarlet Witch and Wonder Man or whatever that guy's name is.

Lots of mutants in the Avengers comics. Probably more than I mentioned.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Deadpool posted:

I think they maybe just forbid him. Because Peter David and Brian Bendis have been making new characters in X-Factor and X-Men in the last few months. Claremont not being allowed to make anyone new is probably a good idea.

Everyone Claremont creates is literally from the 70's. Like, feel the groovy music, man!

HOPE YOU SURVIVE THE EXPERIENCE.

It's also worth pointing out that Big Hero 6 movie coming out doesn't have the Silver Samurai or Sunfire, two of the founding members of BH6 who are, coincidentally, mutants.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Barry Convex posted:

Well, that leads to my other question: why do fans of SHIELD, the Inhumans, or the MCU in general think this would be a good idea, exactly? If Inhumans are introduced as a concept independently of Attilan or the classic Royal Family characters, wouldn't that only serve to dilute the significance of the latter when they're introduced? And on the SHIELD end of things, wouldn't it make for absolutely terrible storytelling to introduce a mysterious race of beings whose origins and motivations can't really be explained at all for at least another three years (since there's no room in Marvel's release slate for an Inhumans film until 2017)? The whole Skye 084 thing has already been dragged out enough since the reveal halfway through S1, frankly.*

It won't happen. I mean, I won't say it absolutely couldn't. But I really doubt it.

*lest someone misinterpret that: I don't mean that we don't yet know everything about her backstory; I mean that we've really gotten nothing at all since then except some incredibly cryptic teases, and nothing has actually happened onscreen to reflect the notion that she's anything but a genetically and biologically normal human being

I know the Queen of England exists but I will probably never meet her. But I have met several people from the UK. Do you see what I'm getting at here?

Pwnstar posted:

Ok so I have a comic nerd question. Spider-Man was bitten by a radioactive spider/Bruce Banner was bombarded with gamma rays and their DNA was altered. I assume this makes them mutants but I guess X-Men are capital letter Mutants because they were born that way, just like Lady Gaga? Is there an actual difference or is it just about who can stay in which clubhouse?

If you have the X-gene, you're a mutant.

If you get your powers some other way, you're a mutate. Huge difference, bro, huge difference. :v:

Inhumans are like mutants in that the Inhuman gene is hereditary like the X-gene, but Terrigen is pretty rare so outside of a huge aerosol bomb being exploded in the atmosphere most people not aware of that part of their ancestry will never know.

Anyway, this show will be cancelled when Disney decides it doesn't like money anymore.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Oct 12, 2014

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Quote is not Edit. Sorry.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

SiKboy posted:

Doesnt the kinect 2.0 consistantly try to sign peoples lamps and pets into the Xbox because its shonky as gently caress? I'm not doubting they SAID it could count the people in the room and estimate demographics, but personally I think the reasons they've never tried to impliment it as a factor in billing for movies is 1) fear of backlash, 2) people would just unplug the camera or use a different movie provider if the number of people in the room would make their movie more expensive and 3) it doesnt work very well with groups, missing people and seeing phantom people.

No, it's never tried to sign any of my lamps or pets in, but one time, my uncle (who works at Nintendo) told me some things about Microsoft you should all take as God's honest truth about the Xbone. Never try it out, he said, and get all your Microsoft info directly from Sony/PC Gamers (master race).

Although, my cat likes to position himself between me and the Kinect sensor in such a way that the Kinect thinks that I am trying to use gesture controls as he wiggles his tail. My cat happens to be a rear end in a top hat and shouldn't be on the coffee table anyway.

Seriously though, the first two possible reasons you listed there probably have something to do with it. The third, not so much.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Doctor Butts posted:

Everybody ages differently and it isn't an inherent trait in any race.

It's mostly that Caucasians can age horribly, all that tanning on account of being ashamed of being pale can't help. You are what you are, love yourself and be excellent to each other! :unsmith:

(Side note: party on, dudes.)

Potsticker posted:

You know, Agent Poots got the alien juice as well, I wonder why she's not going crazy and why Coulson doesn't seem concerned putting her on the job to study the writing.

It's because she is an Inhuman.

I will be very, very surprised if she and Raina are not Inhumans...

My comic-nerd sense is tingling.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Oct 17, 2014

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
But... Cap wasn't in favor of the Super Powers Act at all...

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

OptimusWang posted:

His dad is James Bond, there's all sorts of crazy sci-fi tropes flying around (the current one is he mind-wiped himself), tons of Firefly references, giant gov't conspiracies, etc. It's gone from a semi-serious procedural to a vehicle for Nathan Fillion to do whatever the gently caress he wants. In short, :iia:

:allears:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Cat Terrist posted:

They are flat out basically saying it's Inhumans.

Why on earth are you so disbelieving Inhumans are about to be introduced to the MCU?

Well, you see, it's because I said it was gonna happen, so of course nobody believed me because I am basically the ancient Trojan princess/priestess Cassandra and I am fated to tell it like it is but not have anyone believe me, especially forums poster Dan DiDidio, who insists that S.H.I.E.L.D. is gone despite evidence to the contrary.

Basically youse guys should all listen to me cause I'm wise and poo poo.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Cat Terrist posted:

If you really think you cant have some larger narrative without touching the royal family, then you somehow have put Inhumans into a little tiny imagination box that has to conform to your storytelling rules - when in fact the actual narratives can be huge and next to limitless even if you exclude the established canon, which the MCU seems to be quite gleeful in throwing out half the time. You just do not have to tell a kickass Inhumans story within your imagined limitations.

Barry Convex does. He and Dan DiDio should team up.

DFu4ever posted:

Honestly, if we knew Spider-Man would end up in the MCU and this show had a character talking about their friend Peter that got bit by a spider while visiting Oscorp, a few of you would still insist it had nothing to do with Spider-Man.

They are literally talking about Inhumans at this point. The 'blue angels' visiting Earth and creating special people is LITERALLY the Inhumans origin. And to make it even more obvious, they outright said it was the Kree. While we may never see the royal family or any Inhumans that are part of Attilan society on this show, we are already seeing Inhumans. Anyone that can touch the obelisk is obviously from the Inhuman bloodline.

I know, right? People are so used to comic book media wimping out that when things are getting better overall they just can't believe it.

There. Are. Four. Lights.

Blazing Ownager posted:

I don't see any reason this post has to have spoilers in it. You're talking exclusively about things that have already happened and your impression of them. Just letting you know.

Its shell shock from dealing with people who care way more than they should about spoilers, or perhaps it's a post by one of those people themselves.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Phylodox posted:

Mary Suad'dib.

:golfclap:

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bruceski posted:

I still don't know what Trainspotting's real name is, when someone says it I can remember for about three minutes.

"British Hawkeye." :colbert:

Gonz posted:

Of course the daughter of Muad'Dad knows the weirding way.

:golfclap:

Whitehall was old when he got the MomSpleen, it rejuvenated him. He MIGHT come back from being shot once. We'll see what the story requires.

Mr. Hyde, in the original short story, was a lunatic who had no self control and was freakishly strong, probably due to adrenaline. This portrayal of him is actually more frightening than someone who hulks out, because you never know if if he's going to throttle you and throw you around until he's doing it. I like what they're doing on this show.

Barry Convex posted:

Yes, and the Kree corpse that was "introduced" on SHIELD was relevant to the two living Kree that appeared in GOTG because

They're all Kree. What is wrong with you.

Dan Didio posted:

Crazy to look back at a time when S.H.I.E.L.D. existed. RIP.

You guys can't see the forest for the trees, but there is a League of Negative Nancy's (L.O.N.N.) forming here. The Contrarian, the Pedant, and the Newcomer (forums posters Dan Didio, Barry Convex, and Himuro, respectively) have already made their appearances, but will not officially team up yet until all members make an appearance. I'm pretty close to losing my poo poo and joining, as the Vindicated, honestly, but my origin story is taking for loving ever to play out.

tl;dr: Listen to me, chuckleheads. I'm always right and I need you to acknowledge it, 1984-style, before I destroy you.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

First Bass posted:

Bendis, who is poo poo

Dexo posted:

Bendis is great, when he's writing street level heroes.

His Ultimate Spider-man book was goddamn amazing.

Bendis is actually quite good, especially, as pointed out, with the more down-to-earth stuff. Deconstructionism, yay!

XboxPants posted:

Isn't Thanos an example of a Mutant Eternal? Not necessarily the exact same kinda "mutant" as x-gene mutants on earth, but anyway he's a special weird mutant-born Eternal.

(there also seems to be a sub-race of immortal mutants but nevermind that :ssh:)

Only Selene and Cannonball are still around, the other immortals were... killed somehow. They, uh, haven't really addressed that.

Kheldarn posted:

I do, but I just don't find her funny.

Comics are serious business.

Serious business.

sbaldrick posted:

My favorite thing about this is that it recently came out that Sony is basically being kept alive by Playstation and it's outside manufacturing the split would mean big money for them. If Marvel could open GotG imagine what they could do with Spiderman.

Playstation is obviously only "beating" Xbox because of the name recognition. Most people can't really tell you why they prefer one over the other*. Not here in this conclave of nerds we call Something Awful, of course. I mean real, actual human beings that have been exposed to sunlight.

* PC gamers like gaming on the PC because they are apparently actual Nazis, if you listen closely to what they are saying. I dunno man, I'm not the one ranting about master races and being a dick about it.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Oh, how these shows could have turned out if they hadn't been on ABC...

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Irish Joe posted:

Don't blame them for this mess. Remember, ABC is the network of Alias and Lost, two of the finest network dramas ever.

Fine then. Disney. Also THE CHANGING TIMES.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
The Red Room training program is obviously connected to Widow's training, but it's obviously precursors we're dealing with, not a younger Natasha. Things aren't exactly the same as in the comics. It's okay.

Some things with the MCU have tells you can see from miles away, and this is not one of them. The Red Room is (one of many?) Russia's super soldier program, or super spy program, or whatever. I'm pretty sure of this, and I'm usually right about these things, as past posts in this thread will verify.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Barry Convex posted:

There have been no reports of ABC developing a third Marvel series, so unless Carter somehow manages a renewal, pretty sure it'll just be SHIELD next season. Unless SHIELD gets cancelled too.

It won't, though. S.H.I.E.L.D. is Doin' Fine.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Irish Joe posted:

Look, when you have the nickname Face McAbs or Tits O'Highbutt, nobody cares about your acting chops.

Are there any pictures of Tits o'Highbutt? She sounds nice and good at acting.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Phylodox posted:

I can't think of Agent Thompson as anything other than Flash's great-grandfather. I know Sony has the rights to Spider-Man, but my brain can't help it.

That's an excellent observation. Everything will fit right in when they eventually get the rights back.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Oh, hush, Barry. You don't even have a precognitive superpower, like me.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

BrianWilly posted:

Honestly, it's a fairly equal battle between TVIV's tendency to be lunatic doomsayers about every show on the air, and network executives' tendencies to be complete idiots about canceling things.

That's the first rule in the Barry Convex handbook.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Don't forget, Sony is still in charge of Spider-Man movies, so it's more likely that what we get, if anything, for at least the near future is references to the Bugle and stuff like that.

Once "New Spidey" (Spider-Man the 3rd) is introduced (which is too bad, I liked Andrew Garfield as Spidey, his characterization was pretty spot-on) we may see, depending on how much money various parts want, anything from Peter Parker as a guest star, to Spider-Man handling poo poo as a Deus Ex Machina device... something like a webbed villain with a little note from the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

Look, Peter Parker wears/wore glasses, right? So does Clark Kent. It's a flawless disguise.

My gut tells me there won't be any heavy focus on Spidey in SHIELD. I could be wrong.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

ToastyPotato posted:

They have already stated that Spidey's first MCU appearance in going to be in a movie, not a TV series.

Yes, you're right. Spidey will probably not feature heavily if at all, ever, on SHIELD unless they find out some way to make lots of money off of it. So, something in passing if at all.

Emerson Cod posted:

Regarding Black Bolt on TV - the cost isn't necessarily an issue. Actors are paid much less for non-speaking roles and Vin Diesel, heavily rumored to be playing him, got paid a ton to say "Groot" in Guardians of the Galaxy. Rumor has it the Groot role was part of an overall deal for him to play two characters. Considering how long ago the deal was struck and how far off The Inhumans movie now is, I'd be more surprised if we didn't see him on Agents of Shield.

Though, with the Inhumans plotline, the eventual Avengers 2 tie-in, and RDJ likely making a cameo before the end of the season, the second half of Season 2 seems like it's going to be very busy.

I came to post something like this. Black Bolt's whole deal being not talking because he will destroy whatever the plot demands his whispers destroy or whatever means the actor playing Black Bolt won't be in the same league as an A or B list actor, at least in the price range.

The problem with Black Bolt is that for his character to work you need Medusa or another member of the Royal Family to be the Threepio to his Artoo. There's where the money problem is, those Royal Family douches all roll as a posse and that whole situation is better handled in a movie, with references to them at best on the show. There's no reason Agent Poots needs to meet the king of her subrace, no matter how much of a Mary Sue she is.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

BrianWilly posted:

I just found out that Agent Carter actually gets the same ratings as The Flash. :psylon:

It's a fuckin' strange universe we exist in where the former is considered to be "struggling" while the latter is considered to be a hit.

Ask Barry Convex or Dan Didio about it! I'm sure they know the factual truth about it.:v:

Boru posted:

I'm shocked no one as outraged as I that Adam "MCA" Yauch's grandfather got brainwashed to walk into traffic. A tragic start for a Beastie Boy.

If it's not somebody from GWAR, I don't care, bruh. No. Sleep. Till Flab Quarv 7. Or... was it 6?

Blazing Ownager posted:

I can't put my finger exactly on why, but she doesn't seem as.. grounded? Grounded is the wrong word probably.. well, as much as the rest of the cast.

I don't know. There's something about her that's almost uncanny valley. I think she'd make a fantastic android. But it's just like something that doesn't click with everyone else, you know?

Am I alone on this? I've got nothing against her really and think she's had some really cool actions sequences and even that her character has potential. I'm not sure what it is.. it almost feels like she belongs on a slightly different show.

She's an established B-lister in the comics with powers (a mixture of Fury's Infinity Formula, and the Super Soldier Serum) as opposed to the rest of the cast, who are D-listers at absolute best, with the possible exception of Agent Daisy Poots and Coulson. She does seem a little out of place on this show at this point. Wait till the Inhumans are stinking the place up more, or the writers fix the "new character syndrome."

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

You should try some Cold War propaganda and paranoia. Just because you don't get it doesn't mean others don't.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I remember living with Cold War paranoia and I'm in my early 30's.

Why, when I was your age, music came on these things called "CDs" and they had to be listened to sequentially, making a playlist was simply beyond most people's technological ability unless one was willing to downgrade to a "cassette tape." And, of course, we had to walk uphill both ways barefoot in the snow to buy one, at a physical storefront.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Lost was okay, but it made the cardinal sin of not wrapping everything up the way that the Average Joe was expecting it to.

See: The Matrix Revolutions, Mass Effect 3, Battlestar Galactica, Contact.

Deviation from acceptable formulae will be punished in the court of popular opinion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

twistedmentat posted:

I expect some kind of big revelation in tonight or next weeks episode that will explain why what has been going on matters. For all we know, Leviathan is the name of the project to create the Winter Soldier.

That's an excellent guess. We'll see pretty soon either way.

• Locked thread