Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Outrail posted:

From the sound of most of the stories he's not the one doing the sexual harassing.

I don't know if we read the same stories???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Improbable Lobster posted:

buzzfeed hamilton slack

mods please

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

cyberia posted:

C'mon, it was right there.

I don't think you know how jokes work.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Saint Drogo posted:

dude seems extremely defensive about liking anime.

Much less defensive than the nerds posting about him posting about anime. Those guys are have totally removed themselves from it and are really cool.

I don't like anime, but the only thing more insufferable than anime nerds is anti-anime nerds.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Alaois posted:

can we get a ban on Noni quotes in here because seriously, gently caress that

Please.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Alaois posted:

see, that's a long quote worth reading

That was way better than Noni's attempts at creating a ~*Wacky Universe For You To Laugh At*~ agreed.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

No you couldn't, gently caress off

Pun chains should be punishable by permaban, they are the worst thing that tedious shitheads post.

I agree, I'm a way bigger fan of incredibly aggressive, angry posts about different posts that the posting poster posts to let us know what kind of posts they dislike and how angry these posts are making them.

Those are certainly good posts.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Eat my rear end, fucko

That's usually the part of the lobster you eat, yeah.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Guys I just thought of a really good one what if um, what if you were doing a jack-o'-lantern, doing a jack-o'-lantern on, uh, Halloween, and you had a big pumpkin, a really big one, and it was like, too big to scoop it out on your own, so, okay, so keep following this, right, what if there was a store, a Halloween store that just scooped out the insides of pumpkins, all the seeds and pulp and stuff, and it uh, you could take the pumpkin there, in your car, whatever kind of car, you could take the big pumpkin and say to the guy - or the girl, okay, the store could have girls, yeah, Maurice, you don't have to start, I know, the store could have girls, okay - you could say to the guy that you want to have a jack-o'-lantern instead of a pumpkin, or that is you want the pumpkin to be turned into a jack-o'-lantern, but the guy doesn't have to carve the eyes and mouth and stuff, you can do that part, but he needs to scoop out all the insides because the pumpkin is so big, and the guy would be like, here's our fee scale, because they probably don't do a sliding income, uh, you know a sliding income thing, it's probably just based on weight or, um, yeah, maybe a per-hour fee or something, maybe he could give you a quote, I don't know, but you might look at it and be like, wow, the price of scooping is so high, the uh, another way to say that would be the cost of hollowing, or uh, I guess that would be the hollow, uh, I mean does that work, does that fit with what we're all doing?

More like jack-boot-a-lantern.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Gold that has its atomic origins in the fusion of a star, as I recall.

As opposed to all the gold that formed outside of stars?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

Haha nobody will Trump that

Wanted to empty quote but I didn't wanna get Bannoned.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
I don't know if I'm old now, but I haven't gotten like 2 references in a row. It fills the crab?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Uh, thanks. I guess.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Pick posted:

It's necessary to the string. Mine is not the first or last post in the string but they are transitions.

Still kinda crass since you're cracking jokes tbh. But you do you Pick, you always have.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

chernobyl kinsman posted:

pick please obey the rules of decorum known only to me here in the funny forums quotes thread

Ya, listen to this guy pick!

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Hey guys, the holocaust is pretty lame to joke about.

Last Chance posted:

mobby_6kl posted:

Last chance, guys!

Those aren't pics of me

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Hindsight 2020: Prophet & Loss.

I like that combo of the two personally.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

El Gallinero Gros posted:

This just reminds me of the whole "Goons try to help people who won't listen" analogy that takes place in a well.

Because that is what it is in part a reference to.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Trig Discipline posted:

wow, it's like poetry except i'm actually enjoying it

Much like your posting. :c00lbert:

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Powaqoatse posted:

flakeloaf posted:

Some of them fled, although they had been trained to cope with just such an unthinkable eventuality. The deaf-hearing face twitched and quivered. Claw hands beat and twisted and danced on the air; abruptly they descended and the thing that had been his son began to claw at its ears. "Louder than you think, Dad!" it cackled. "Louder than you think! Held my tongue when they gave out the earplugs! Wanted to hear! I heard! I heard! Louder than you think!"

This one is really amazing.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

fruit on the bottom posted:

Many of the posters in the negrotown thread if you'd like me to be specific.

Please, be more specific.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Chitin posted:

KillerJunglist posted:

*Yakkity Sax plays at half speed in a minor key*

This rocks.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Len posted:

I remember that time there was a no puns rule. Why can't that be a thing again?

So you want something set in stone?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Das Boo posted:

I knew a man named Dick Peck. He was an awful pervert who at one party, groped my sister, her friend and a middle-aged father of three.

Nominative determinism at its finest.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Paladinus posted:

I get and appreciate this reference.

Goongrats. It was super obscure, nobody else will get it I'm sure.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Keru posted:

I'd be down to watch Blart Underwood, GOP COP

Paul Blart: National Mall

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

SiKboy posted:

I've taken it three times and every time I get "person who doesnt care what other goons got on a dumb online quiz".

Test must not be that accurate, since you felt the need to post about it.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

SiKboy posted:

Probably right. Tests inaccurate, so no point filling the next page and a half with "I got 60% chickenfucker!" posts, right? Unless you are compiling another spreadsheet of goon usernames and fetishes, in which case I apologise for interfering with your research.

Thank you for not working hard at filling this page with your opinions on the test and its results.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Olaf The Stout posted:

If you're smoking out of a pipe, you're inhaling butane from the lighter. I would think with a laser as your heating element, you wouldn't get any byproduct in your smoke.

I've seen a dab rig where you put the dab in a glass bowl, then take a blowtorch and heat a glass dowel, then use the heated dowel to smash the dab rather like a mortar and pestle. Cleanest, purest hit I've ever had in my life no contest.

How does your dab rig work? All of the ones I've seen are a bowl that you heat, then you smear the dab against the side with a metal clayworking tool while pulling through. There's no real chance for the butane to get in either way, except any butane that may have been left in if that was the method of extraction you used.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Also it looks adorable and is a cartoon

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Super Soaker Party! posted:

The worst part was he only needed 4 more coins to reach 100.

This is why GoFundMes are so important.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
You left off the best one.

Barudak posted:

Only someone morally inept would sail a skinship because thats measured in knots

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

jonsicoli posted:

Counterpoint:

(From Skyrim or something, not Starbound)

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Wow.

Qwopulation.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

Why is a 13-year-old boy at University?

AlbieQuirky posted:

Doogie Howser, MRA

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
Wow you really owned that guy who blew his head off in like 93.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ugh, musicians that play shows on their own birthdays are the worst. Almost as bad as having their own band play their own wedding.

I saw Glass Animals at Freepress and it was the lead singer's birthday. But all he did was mention it once, say how lucky he was that they were able to be there living their dream. They played an absolutely amazing show outside at sunset, it was great.

What makes it bad?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

I worded it poorly. Playing a show on your birthday is fine. Playing a show for your birthday is stupid. Big difference, and I realize I didn't get that point across the first time.

Ah, sorry then, I've never experienced that. I was just trying to figure out what I was missing, that sounds annoyingly self aggrandizing for sure.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Link?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Ariong posted:

I’m going to need someone to explain this one.

A bunch of bodies are misidentified. Lots of unknown soldiers on the grounds now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Somfin posted:

Every horrible thing on the internet started with an SA meme escaping containment.

This is not a place of honour, y'all

E: QAnon can be traced back to SA banning discussion of anime. We are radioactive horrors.

I think Gamergate guy got banned from here for posting his idiot screed too.