Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Nooooo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
From the Men Going Their Own Way thread (might also apply to Benny Harvey)

Applewhite posted:

I am taking my balls and going home!

e:

wayfinder posted:

What are you, some kind of faminist?
:golfclap:

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Regarding Steve Bannon:

Potential BFF posted:

Motherfucker looks like he tried to find the G-Spot on a space heater in every picture.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Your Taint posted:

Covok, man, if you need someone to get all e/n on, PM me and I'll give you my skype info.

All I can promise you is that I will be a good listener and you can unload on me if you want.

r.y.f.s.o. posted:

Today, I saw someone offer to let a random dude to unload on your taint. I also read SA for a bit.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Prii?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Chard posted:

The MSJ posted:

Why would you assume goons have lives?

A pulse is different from being a person

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
The closest I've come to age-play is having to wrestle my infant son over who gets to fondle my wife's breasts.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Collateral Damage posted:

You're just jealous because he gets to rub his face on them several times a day.

It is true.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Isn't ...all water raw?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Ah. So, puddle water in a bottle, sold as "free-range, organic"?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

UnfurledSails posted:

Goon asks for diet help and shares his weekly diet calories in the General Diet & Exercise Megathread:

...and on fridays I chug a bottle of cooking oil before injecting lard straight into my eyes. Why isn't my diet working?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Regarding Something Awful's role in creating 4chan:

Lycus posted:

SA is the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

cinci zoo sniper posted:

I'm currently in a Latvian souvenir shop and I can't really decide on how many levels of irony the shopkeeper is, as they sell matryoshkas with Trump.

OddObserver posted:

What's the nesting structure?

Pierogi posted:

Trump inside of Ivanka

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Oh man, now I need to find that E/N comic of Zaurg's wife flipping him off with her super-expensive manicured nails...

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Flapjack Monty posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND SLAM MY PALMS TOGETHER. ITS A PRAYER FOR A QUICK DEATH AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START EXPECTING THE WORST OUT OF OUR 45TH PRESIDENT, TRUMP. I PANIC AND I BREAKDOWN HARD. MAKIN PAINED SOUNDS WHEN HE SLAMS DOWN SOME UNPRECEDENTED STUPID BULLSHIT OR EVEN WHEN THE DEMS gently caress UP AGAIn

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

drat.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
The state of US politics.

Chadderbox posted:

At what point, exactly, does a bag of rotting dicks become irredeemable? As soon as the rot starts?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
The awful secret behind software development is that the customer has no idea what they actually want, the sales people have no idea what is technically possible, the project managers don't understand the tech and the developers are bitter and jaded and don't give a gently caress.

As a developer, I have a saying:
"The customer gets what the customer wants, because that is what the customer deserves. "

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Kitfox88 posted:

:stonk: gonna need more on this thank you

No you don't. Trust me.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
In Swedish, McDonald's is referred to as "donken" - the Donk.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
More like a bunch of... old... clownless...

gently caress

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
All threads are one. If you meet the Lowtax on the road, crack his spine.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Re: using Nair on your rear end in a top hat

The Fear posted:

CAUTIONARY TALE

(Sorry for poo poo format this is a c/p)

After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly Rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits. Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit if a treat.

I ordered it well in advance and working in the North Sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...Oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was. I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head. Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the the destruction of the meat and two veg. Struggling not to bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel off in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair.

Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen, by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief. I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, toe the lid off and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing returned. Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn’t managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and an tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse. This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found its way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running its engines behind me.

This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain. The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering “ooooohhh that feels good”. Understandably this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn’t heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction. I can understand that having a sprout fired against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn’t the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn’t improve my status so to sum it up, VEET removes hair, dignity and self-respect.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Spanish Manlove posted:

I also jerk off overhand

I prefer underhanded masturbation.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
I got probated in the wow chat tread lol

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Romani eunt domus.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Seriouspost: Speaking of Sweden, to most Swedes Romani are "those beggars who showed up when we let Romania into the EU, who we are not allowed to call zigenare any more".
On the other hand, my wife teaches a class with a Romani girl in it, and the kid is stoked to go to school. Because in Sweden, unlike back in Romania, her classmates actually talk to her, and no-one throws stuff at her when she walks to school.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Outrail posted:

Best thing about having kids is you can cook them over an open fire with your mates when they stop being cute and fun.

Are you the "CPS took my kids" goon?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Solice Kirsk posted:

Colder than a what now?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Being a people should be a bannable offence, honestly.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Honestly, sometimes some kind of labial funnel vid be nice to help guide your dick in.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Loooong Loooong labe

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Grab 'em by the labia
(they're like shopping bag handles)

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
I'm here to kiss labia and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Was it the labia jokes? It was the labia jokes, wasn't it?

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Yeah but why does pussy taste like coins?

gleebster posted:

Because women's clothing often lacks pockets.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
What kind of American puritan cornflakes eating nonsense is this washcloth/loofah bullshit? If you're too prudish to finger your own rear end in a top hat, you're too prudish to finger someone else's rear end in a top hat, and that ain't no way to live your life.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe

Thanks

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
To be fair, that was quite a bit more than a finger.

Snype edit:

beanieson posted:

Christ what an rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

Fun Shoe
Don't put soap in your rear end in a top hat, you'll gently caress up the lube. Jesus Christ people.