Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Lucid Nonsense posted:

Would sending it to one millipede have the same result?

:golfclap: This is not an empty quote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

It's neat how this clashes with your avatar.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Okay, sorry, not thread related, but where is your AV from? Is it a Pope cartoon? It looks like his style.

Thread Content: One of my idiot friends just posted on FB about blowing $150 on a PS4 Arcade stick for MvCI.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

THis page reminds me that there was some quirk to Final Fantasy XI's levelling system that at some point you would ALWAYS have 1337xp until next level. I I had a screenshot at one point. It repeatedly happened with every job I leveled.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Smythe posted:

ahahahahha

At least his battery is fully charged.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

"I was gonna buy them, but it looks like they make your dick tiny."

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Sounds like he picked the first two syllables of his username correctly.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Madkal posted:

I remember Neil Gaiman talking about how people were shocked that Shadow from American Gods was black (ditto for the main characters in Anansie Boys). He doesn't outright say "Shadow, in his black skin that made him black because his skin was the colour of night" or any poo poo like that but you definitely notice descriptions here and there that aren't outright paragraphs of how dark the characters skin is.

Whats weird is I always imagined Shadow as black, but I could never for the life of me find the part of the book that said so. Man, I need another copy of that book. I keep loaning it out and not getting it back.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

jesus NWS that stuff

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

The Merkinman posted:

What an idiot, there are clearly four nurses in that picture.

Imagine four nurses on the edge of a morgue. Time works the same way.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Flyinglemur posted:

I was born in SD and joined the Navy at 18 to get the gently caress out of there. Last year I took a trip back to see family and there were two bilboards back to back outside of Sioux Falls...the first one was anti-abortion and the next one in line was an "attractive" woman holding a rifle with a suppressor reminding tourist hunters that they were legal in this state.

It's legal to hunt tourists in SD? Sign me up!

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Data Graham posted:

That squares my breasts

i-understood-that-reference.gif

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

need some help finding a particular bit of IOSM: There was somebody, a while back, who wouldn't/couldn't differentiate between the phrasing "x is classified as y" and "x is classified" meaning top secret. They were trying to use this to claim that some dem had given away classified information.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

There's an "attack of the killer tomatoes" joke to be made here but I don't have the chops.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Araenna posted:

Yeah, I don't mean I live near a few family farms, milk is my state beverage.

(Extremely Skyrim Voice)A bunch of MILK DRINKERS!

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Geralt wants you to shut the gently caress up now.

Dandelion not you FirstAidKite

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Andrast posted:

The issue is that you can't know if something from traditional medicine is effective until it has been studied properly (and then it's just modern medicine).

You bigot, I don't trust modern flight methods, I'm going to use traditional flying methods like tying a pillowcase to my shoulders as a cape and jumping off the roof. :smuggo:

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

T-man posted:

if u think of ur balls as where semen is stored perhaps u can convince urself it was meant to leak for just long enough that something new can grow

#nofapnovember #goingstrong

https://twitter.com/Pizza_Suplex/status/973593074055172098

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

jobson groeth posted:

Nah, it's just using AAVE language in a way that could be seen as mocking black women. They've owned up to it thoroughly and tried to help others aware of why it was bad. Kind of an :unsmith: moment in the end.

It is rather otterizing. otherizing

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

No Mutants Allowed?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

bulletsponge13 posted:

Good ol Andy reported me for Twitter foe harassment for asking how he can tweet when he can't hold a bowl of fruit.

I kind of want to make a joke about if getting his skull whacked made him less superior but I can't seem to get it to work.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Ebola Roulette posted:

The wound care place I go to has a policy of not prescribing pain medication. You know, the place that treats burns and bone infections and does fun stuff like cauterization :downs:

As somebody who's watching a loved one go through the "Sorry about your horrible pain, but you need to understand our metrics say we can't prescribe any more pain meds" routine, you have my sympathy :(

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Eschenique posted:

It's not really satire anymore when 99% of readers are right wingers that agree and share it.

Especially that antifa one is well within the realm of straight faced right with content.

This is just a left-wing "Yea its fake but it makes u think", friend.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Found some IOSM in the wild!

Seriously this is a level beyond bootlicking, it's like, injecting boot right into your veins.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Oh boy, this derail is gonna go places.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

T-man posted:

I'm coming out as a good poster

Besesoth posted:

I'm so proud of you! Have you decided when you're going to start presenting as one?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

You gotta have the whole thing or you don't get the set bonus, lame.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

grittyreboot posted:

By all accounts Hamill is a real stand up guy. I'm glad I can enjoy at least this part of my childhood without a bad taste in my mouth

You shouldn't, he spends all his time at Toshii station, doesn't want to help his aunt and uncle around their farm.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

I swear to god, if goons talked about language and dialects like they do food, a whole mess of people would be eating bans.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Tiggum posted:

Your mistake is in assuming they take the term "age of consent" literally. They read it more as "age at which it's OK for me to want to gently caress you". Which is why their arguments are often based around if it's "natural" for them to be attracted to teenagers and not whether a teenager has the appropriate level of mental and emotional maturity.

loving Tiggum having a good post? :psyduck: I need to go lie down.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

MageMage posted:

Why do you even share this poo poo? It just makes sure that people who don't need to read it, or shouldn't have to, or would be better off never seeing it reading this poo poo, end up seeing it, under the guise of "look, I'm an ally, but here, I'm presenting you with this awful hateful rhetoric that might make you feel like poo poo, or educate someone who doesn't know how to make others feel like poo poo, but i, as an ally, would never say that, but look at the people who do, just look at it, isn't it abysmal? A thing that I, as an ally, would never say? Wouldn't you agree? Look, here's some more transphobia, transphobia that I, an ally would never do."

I had a friend who used to do this all the time. It got to the point where I had to let her go because I was hearing more negative things that were not appropriate for my mental health than things that are good and genuine that lift me up. Like, I try to spend my life not seeing this kind of bullshit and here it is anyway.

This is why trans people kill themselves. You can't escape it, even on forums that are supposed to be a "safe space" from this kind of discontent.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

T-man posted:

<--- lol ya'll are super extra

A site that has Screaming Idiot, Mister Bibs, and Tiggum, and they change your avatar? Lol

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

My landlord has a mortgage, and also a real easy and legal way to not be homeless if he can't pay it.

How does throwing used car batteries into the ocean keep one from being homeless?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Please don't engage with MageMage on anything.