Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Avshalom posted:

i'd fighrt for the existnece mof our people with my FISTS

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Merry christmas avshalom have fun and stay safe!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
It's weird that you're evaluating Hamas's attacks as if killing Israelis (either civilian or military) was the primary goal, when in fact it's just a means of shoring up popular support in Gaza. Effectiveness isn't the issue, it's about showing actual resistance to Israel. Which is why rocket and mortar attacks can't really be resolved with military force. No matter how hard the retaliation is, Hamas is still going to have rockets and mortars, and the will to use them will only grow stronger.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
Israel sprays herbicide on Gaza farmland because seriously do you even have to loving ask.

quote:

On January 7, a low-flying agricultural aircraft sprayed herbicides on to Palestinian farmlands along the eastern border, eradicating or damaging up to 162 hectares of crops and farmland along the Israeli border fence.

"Herbicides are sprayed in high concentrations. Thus, they remain embedded in the soil, and then find their way to the water basin. This constitutes a real hazard for the population,"
said Anwar Abu Assi, manager of the chemical laboratory at the Ministry of Agriculture.

The sprayed areas belong to Israel's unilaterally imposed and poorly delineated "buffer" or "no-go zone".

The zone, which amounts to an estimated 17 percent of the entire territory of the Gaza Strip and a third of its agricultural lands, erodes into the Strip's most vital and fertile soils.

Yousef Shahin, 40, was having enough trouble sustaining his farmland when, last week, an Israeli raid targeted the water tank that supplied his farm and neighbouring farms in the al-Faraheen area east of Khan Younis.

The tank and collection system had cost Shahin and his neighbours some $15,000. Shahin said governmental support was lacking."Without support, we can never reconstruct the system again. We don't have running water for irrigation; I think we lost this season."

The Israeli army's move had added another element to the suffering of Shahin and his fellow farmers.

With the Strip being merely five kilometres wide in some areas, a few hundred metres prove essential to the Strip's food security. Over the past few months, Israeli soldiers have killed at least 16 Palestinians who entered the zone, most of them protesters who were shot at by snipers while participating in demonstrations near the fence.

Furthermore, scores of casualties have been reported among farmers who were merely tending to or approaching their lands. "We had to jeopardise our lives daily growing these crops; now all our efforts are in vain," said Shahin while examining a new implant of spinach.

He lost crops that included spinach, peas, parsley and beans. Whether or not his new endeavours to cultivate will succeed remains unknown.

Farmers confirm that the damages of the latest spraying extend beyond the so-called "buffer zone", as the winds carried the chemicals further inside the Strip. They also fear consequences of such materials may affect their lands in the long run.

Abu Assi explained that each herbicide or pesticide has a safety period that needs to be observed before attempting to grow new crops. At such high concentrations, he fears the lands are likely to constitute a hazard for a long time.

An Israeli army official cited "security reasons" as justification.
Because dates and olives can become deadly weapons in the wrong hands.

ANIME AKBAR fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Jan 27, 2016

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

The Insect Court posted:

Or if you want an actually good suggestion read 'Righteous Victims' by Benny Morris instead of anything by Khalidi.

I'm not going to disagree with this, reading stuff from the Israeli New Historians is a good way to understand the twisted perspective of many Israelis/radical zionists. However New Historians still present an incredibly biased view of the conflict's history, since they rely almost exclusively on Israeli sources for building their arguments (which many of them will acknowledge).

The Question of Palestine is definitely good, but obviously isn't up to date.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
75% is far beyond any estimate I've heard (more like 25-50%). Still an insane fraction, easily enough to put them back a century or so.

And the anti-romani animus in Europe is absolutely shocking. I've had a few western European colleagues and it's stormfront level poo poo, and these are people with PhDs.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

This is hilarious but also a bit creepy. I hope you'd take it down if she asked you to... not everyone wants to be a prophet.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Xandu posted:

It was mostly just the headline. Don't know why they want to re-start negotiations in the final year of his term at a time when Netanyahu won't even meet with him.

Because letting France take the lead on the issue would hurt America's big boy pride.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

emanresu tnuocca posted:

So, apparently Manslaughter charges are also soon to be off the table, the military judge presiding the case Lt. Col Ronen Shor has decreed that the soldier may be released from custody and return to his unit in the decree he writes "The evidence is insufficient to determine whether the soldier genuinely feared that the terrorist was in possession of a bomb, it is possible that the soldier merely exceeded his own authority in his actions" ... "From the documentation it is apparent that there are certain elements in the vicinity who are warning the suspect that the terrorist might be wearing an explosive device".

Some of you might recall the video I posted of the settler paramedics who stand next to the executioner and loudly proclaim that the alleged terrorist is wearing a bomb, they are obviously lying through their teeth as an IDF officer on the scene has been reported to have manually checked both alleged terrorists and confirmed that neither was carrying a bomb, in fact we know that only after he confirmed that there were no further threats he allowed the paramedics to move in on the scene and begin treating the wounded, so yeah, that's what the military judge is talking about, and apparently it's good enough for him.
All Palestinians are born with a bomb hidden somewhere in their body.

But seriously I'm a bit shocked that they think the video can be swept under the rug.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

hakimashou posted:

So, almost 2 years ago Hamas and other jihad groups in Gaza tried violence in earnest against Israel, giving it their best shot. The Israelis responded with Operation Protective Edge and continued until the attacks on Israel stopped.

2 years on, hindsight 20/20, was it a good or bad choice?

Oh come on, you have to wait more than two years before you can tell such a huge lie and expect to not get called on it. On june 30th, Hamas fired its first rocket since 2012, in response to Israeli airstrikes which killed a Hamas member. No honest, clear-headed observer could come to the conclusion that Hamas instigated protective edge. Or brother's keeper, for that matter.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

hakimashou posted:

You narrowed it down!

Was that a good or bad choice, in retrospect?

Did it lead to fewer israeli airstrikes or more, was the end result a stronger or weaker, richer or poorer, better off or worse off Gaza?

Nope, not going to take the bait. I just wanted make it clear that you're a poor liar.

If this were 1944 I suppose you would have been wagging your finger after the Warsaw uprising. Silly Poles should have known better, right?

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Kim Jong Il posted:

The kidnappings were done by a Hamas member and planned by a rogue faction, albeit acting independently of leadership.
Correct.

quote:

It was not full scale Protective Edge until Hamas proper started strikes in early July
Well I suppose technically the Israeli airstrikes were part of Brother's Keeper, but I'm not sure why you think that the name of the operation matters. I think we agree that Israel was the first to lob explosives in 2014, and and used vastly more overall.

quote:

in an effort to ratchet up pressure, before then it was just tit for tat.
Spare me this bullshit. Somehow Israeli airstrikes and mass arrests are just "tit for tat" while Hamas firing a dozen rockets or mortars is unprovoked escalation, right? It's obvious that this is just another episode of "Israel mows the grass."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cZSS8eP3l4

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Kim Jong Il posted:

No, I believe that promising to remove group A and replace them with group B is ethnic cleansing.

Then surely you'd be satisfied if the Jewish settlers were allowed to remain but the territory containing the settlements would be under the control of the Palestinian state, correct?

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
Suppose you are walking down the streets of Gaza City and you come upon two youths locked in a struggle. Conveniently one is clad in an IDF uniform while the other wears a green headband. As you cautiously move towards them to inspect the situation, you notice that the Israeli soldier has the Palestinian in a firm chokehold. The Palestinian's face is noticeably turning blue, his eyes are glazing, but his limbs trash about erratically. Occasionally a fingernail scratches the Israeli's face, or an elbow bruises his ribs. This startles the Israeli, allowing the Palestinian to steal a small gasp of air. But otherwise the Israeli maintains his firm submission hold.

After watching for what seems like decades, you address the Israeli:

"Sir, could you not let this man go?"

The Israeli replies:

"I would like to let him go, but I obviously cannot until he completely stops resisting."

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
Alternate ending: You walk past the two youths, roll your eyes, and think to yourself:

Baloogan posted:

Israelis and Palestinians should stop killing each other.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Dead Reckoning posted:

Except that the prelude to this was that the Israeli and the Palestinian were trying to kill the poo poo out of each other, and every time someone asks the Palestinian of he will attack the Israeli again if he lets him go, the Palestinian says that final status questions like whether or not the Israeli should be killed cannot be addressed until the Israeli releases him and gives him back his knife.
You watch the struggle between the two youths continue for years. It is now the summer of 2008, and a sizeable crowd of curious and concerned spectators have joined you. Eventually an Egyptian spectator manages to broker a six-month truce: the Palestinian will be allowed to breath normally so long as he does not assault the Israeli. The Israeli slowly loosens his grip, while the Palestinian gradually calms his fits while gasping for air. However the Israeli maintains a firm hold on the Palestinian, preventing him from moving freely or escaping. Months pass while the uneasy "truce" continues. The IDF soldier occasionally tightens the hold, while Palestinian spectators hurl insults and stones in response. But after five months, the situation has eased somewhat. The Israeli's face shows a mixture of boredom and frustration. Sensing an opportunity, the Palestinian reaches for his pocket and produces a lighter. The Israeli seizes the offending hand and breaks several fingers. The Palestinian thrashes in agony, stomping on the soldier's toes in the process. "Do you all see?" Says the soldier to the crowd. "Clearly he planned to burn me while my guard was down." The soldier points to the lighter, but seems to ignore the cigarette also dropped by the Palestinian.The Israeli rains down furious blows all over the Palestinian, who resumes his fits of thrashing and spitting. The new battle escalates over the course of seven weeks and rages at full intensity for another three, until the Israeli suddenly relents his assault and reverts back to the familiar chokehold. By now Palestinian's body has been devastated. Every limb is broken, and he bleeds freely from several open wounds. The Israeli has suffered a broken nose. After wiping both his own blood and the Palestinian's from his face, the soldier addresses the shocked spectators:

"Like I said before, I would like to let him go, but I obviously cannot until he completely stops resisting."

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Kim Jong Il posted:

Arafat, of course, has an incentive to lie, given that he planned and started the second intifada in an attempt to extract additional concessions from Barak.
You're getting lazy again. You can't pull poo poo like this out of thin air and not expect to get called on it.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Xander77 posted:

Would it be accurate to state that the Apartheid situation - a number of theoretically independent "bantustan" states under the actual control of a different state - is what the Israeli side was thinking of as a viable compromise / improvement during the peace talks?

That basically was the operating definition of a "state" during the camp david talks, though all the Bantustans would have been under some sort of common Palestinian governing body. But that entity, call it whatever you want, would not have most of the powers or privileges commonly associated with statehood (control of borders and airspace, the right to make treaties, the right to have a standing military, etc). People who blame Arafat for killing the Camp David talks aren't 100% wrong. He did reject their offers, because they were all poo poo.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Kim Jong Il posted:

If you weren't a lazy sack of poo poo arguing in bad faith, you'd type Clinton & Arafat into Google and pull up his well sourced quotes from his autobiography (http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Peace/ClintonMyLife.html), or this result is in the first page as well: http://www.timesofisrael.com/bill-clinton-palestinians-were-offered-temple-mount-in-2000 . All of the American negotiators are on the record with similar comments.
"If you weren't a lazy sack of poo poo arguing in bad faith, you'd just read these quotes from specific people I've cherry picked, ignore the actual texts of the proposals, and turn off all your faculties of reason, and then you'd see that I'm right."

quote:

This is a matter of emphasis and I disagree. It could have been solved, it was ultimately a scapegoat given how close a deal was. Arafat threw a temper tantrum and left because he knew he would be blamed for surrendering the right of return, and wanted to extract more concessions through the use of force.
Knock it off. This is a Bush-did-911 level conspiracy theory.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Kim Jong Il posted:

Same for conspiracy theories. Some of what I've said is widely argued about, but for instance there is documentation of individual Fatah members saying that the second intifada was planned long in advance. What imaginary quotations?
Yeah and I can find you a bunch of engineers who insist that jet fuel can't melt steel beams. But it doesn't matter how many third hand testimonials you dig up, we know these conspiracy theories are wrong because they don't even make any sense. Fatah had absolutely nothing to gain from the second intifada, and no reason to believe that there was anything to gain. Nothing Arafat's wife says in front of a camera will change that.

ANIME AKBAR fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Jul 14, 2016

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Kim Jong Il posted:

They were in direct negotiations at the time with Labor, and can point to the first intifada, which dramatically improved their negotiating position.
Except the first and second Intifadas were nothing alike and the second severely weakened Fatah (as any idiot would have guessed at the time).

So yeah if you turn reality on its head you're sort of correct.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Al-Saqr posted:

Good. That white Polish European racist colonialist was a war criminal terrorist who committed mass murder and ethnic cleansing and helped invade and occupy multiple countries, him and his other white European racist shits cuased massive terror and loss of life to the people of multiple countries and helped flatten Beirut in 1982. I'm sad though that he he didn't spend at least a decade gurgling and making GBS threads himself like Sharon did.
Uh I'm pretty sure you're confused. Peres wasn't involved in the 1982 Lebanon war, he wasn't even in office. You're probably thinking of the Qana massacre?

From what I know, Peres was much like Rabin. He was first and foremost a true believer in the Zionist project, but also believed in restraint and some amount of compromise. Compared to the current administration he's Nelson loving Mandela.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Slanderer posted:

Comparing him to Nelson Mandela is pretty funny, considering he offered to sell nukes to the South African government in 1975.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/may/23/israel-south-africa-nuclear-weapons

Obviously that was hyperbole. We know Peres couldn't be that good because he was never assassinated.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Secular Humanist posted:

Just out of curiosity; are there any actions\attitudes of the Palestinian people and\or Hamas that people itt condemn? I read this thread a lot and I often get the impression that people think Israel just kills and oppresses and makes people generally miserable for the fun of it like North Korea or something. And no doubt some Israelis do, I'd never suggest there aren't lots of legitimately bigoted Muslim-hating Jews in Israel. But I mean... the whole Hamas genocidal charter thing, does it not matter because they can never possibly achieve it, or because they're just kidding about it, or what? Both sides do lots of hosed up things, but Palestine's share of the condemnation always seems conspicuously absent from these conversations.
Thanks for making this post, the sincerity is refreshing.

I won't hesitate to condemn Hamas' use of terror tactics, most notably the use of suicide bombers in public places during the second Intifada. Same with Qassam rockets, though they're so ineffectual that that they're barely worth mentioning. On the other hand, I recognize other tactics, such as abducting IDF soldiers and smuggling tunnels, as valid resistance tactics.

The Hamas Charter is irrelevant. It's like criticizing the US for originally having a lovely constitution that allowed slavery, etc. But to my knowledge, Hamas never came up with a means of revising their charter, so they're sort of stuck with it. What is relevant is the numerous peace offers Hamas has made in the past, including recognization of Israel in exchange for a long term truce. In general anyone who brings up the Hamas charter can be assumed to be a shill who is not interested in peace, or intellectual honesty.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Avshalom posted:

there's nothing on earth that can be compared to the cry of the jewess. my bearded clamshell parts its lips and emits a hollow keening that pierces your deepest loins; instantly you are powerfully aroused and desperately aware of how small and insignificant your penis is in comparison to the vastness of the universe. the hairs rise on the back of your neck. involuntary tears well in your eyes. my breasts are beyond measure and i suffer from a total eclipse of the rear end. i am a masterpiece; i am a sculpture; i am literally the statue of liberty, my thighs straddling new york, and the flaming torch i hold aloft is my ghost lover's impassioned cock that gives me strength and light even in the depths of nuclear winter. (ariel had a bioluminescent cock, the knesset's best-kept secret)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Is that book of avshalom website still around?

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Kim Jong Il posted:

and it would result in a one state with an Arab majority.
This cannot be!

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
As others have pointed out, that narrative is absurd because it implies the terms of the deal were fair and just, and that Arafat turned it down out of pride or stupidity. That's an obvious lie when you actually look at the final terms. You generally avoid talking about the actual substance of the talks (or anything in general), in favor of Arafat did 9/28 conspiracy theories.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Kim Jong Il posted:

the Netanyahus of the world
You realize you're referring to yourself, right?

It's really obvious that you're trying to agree with basic theoretical principles of decency in order to not come off as a monster, but at the same time you squirm every time you're prompted to actually apply those principles to reality. Which is how you end writing up absurd posts like this.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Nameless_Steve posted:

You say the Palestinians' peacefulness has never worked out. What peacefulness? What is the longest period of peaceful protests by Palestinians unmarred by violent incidents? You can't throw rocks and stab soldiers one week, have a peaceful protest the next, and expect everything to change in that one week. It takes time to wash off the stank of violence from your movement and establish that this is a period of peaceful protest. It simply has not been tried.
Well this one comes to mind:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Israel%E2%80%93Hamas_ceasefire

But as we all know, there is no excuse trivial enough for Israel to engage in collective punishment, even if the justification was fabricated from whole cloth.

But go ahead, keep dragging those goalposts.

edit: VVVVV so the First Intifada was an "attack" which was "launched" by Arafat, lmao

ANIME AKBAR fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Mar 12, 2018

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Kim Jong Il posted:

Israel claimed that Hamas was digging a tunnel into their territory, and about to launch an attack.
And I've yet to see any actual evidence presented in favor of this theory (that the tunnel Israel raided was specifically for arms, or that Hamas was planning an imminent attack).

quote:

That started because of rocket attacks, not the kidnappings.
lmao I can't believe anyone would even try claiming this. A cursory glance at the timeline of events makes it obvious bullshit.

We really need a :wrong: that instead says "Liar!"

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Nameless_Steve posted:

They don't need to prove it was specifically for arms nor for an imminent attack.
If the tunnel was not being used for arms or an attack, then it wasn't a violation of the ceasefire. That's why the IDF should be credited with breaking the ceasefire, not Hamas.

ANIME AKBAR fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Mar 24, 2018

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
Yeah I still recall vividly the day the narrative for Pillar of Defense changed from "wipe out Hamas/stop the rockets" to "destroy all the tunnels." Later it was reported that when the IDF ground invasion started, they encountered practically no organized resistance and were just going around wrecking poo poo until they realized that it wasn't turning into the righteous, telegenic invasion they planned on. That's when it became all about tunnels.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Kim Jong Il posted:

Hamas won the 2006 parliamentary elections, which had nothing to do with them taking over Gaza from Fatah by force 18 months later.

JFC you really think you can pull out lies like this without getting called on it?

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Kim Jong Il posted:

No one has ever actually explained how the right of return is practical. It's all a bunch of hand waiving. Either it's "symbolic" and most won't take it, or they'll de facto self segregate, or they'll literally return to their pre-1948 homes that other people live in now, who will then become homeless. Which is it?

There's a multitude of examples of this not happening, immediately prior to and post-1948.

That is not what I am suggesting. I am suggesting that refusing to accept to any agreement that does not include that, when it's highly unlikely that any agreement ever would, is equivalent to precluding any chance of an agreement, and preferring the status quo to ending the occupation. It's a practical thing. The status quo favors Israel, the Palestinians' negotiating power gets worse by the day.

4/5 - I only support an agreement that compensates ALL refugees, and this must be purely financial in nature. I support 1, which Likud does not, and clearly the PA would have full authority on what refugees could return to their state. I am a huge proponent of economic aid, and have been arguing for years that Israel should take steps in that area without preconditions.
So at least you've clarified your dumb position that right of return is an all-or-nothing matter for you. It's easy to guess why you take such a position, since anything in between "full repatriation and reparation" and "gently caress you, stay out" is a lot harder for you to dismiss. So you pretend that there simply are no in-between options.

Like, for example, formally recognizing that Palestinians have the right of return at all in the first place. Doing so would not necessarily mean that right will be %100 fulfilled, but it would likely bring Palestinians to the negotiating table by giving them something to negotiate with other than "bend the knee to Israel."

You already know this, of course. You'll continue to ignore it though. I'm just spelling it out for the sake of others who might be interested.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

zapplez posted:

Actually willing to learn more. I come from a perspective of a Canadian kid who grew up with a lot of Jewish classmates and we had holocaust survivors visit our school, and the way Israel was taught to us in history class was in a very western, ww2 way. I'd like to read more about this subject.
Was Israel's hustory actually covered in your curriculum? As in post ww2? I never encountered that in high school in the US.

Honestly skimming the thread is a decent place to start. There are good book recommendations scattered here and there. The question of palestine by Said, and maybe one of Benny Morris's books, is a decent place to start.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Kim Jong Il posted:

You heard Paine, if it's not banned by the ceasefire, it's not a provocation.
lol you literally want to play the "I'm not touching yooouuu" game, except with guns and espionage. gently caress you.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Kim Jong Il posted:

Do you really think they give a poo poo about anything but maintaining power?
Good point, Hamas has to excite its base in preparation for its upcoming election against ____________.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Main Paineframe posted:

They didn't build their grassroots support in Gaza by picking fights with Israel, they built it by being a major provider of social services and benefits, filling the void left by the corrupt and ineffective Fatah-led PA.

I disagree, you can't talk about Hamas's rise to popularity without mentioning its militancy. Israel withdrew from Gaza after a few years of active resistance, and Hamas was in position to take credit for that. Decades of negotiation by the PLO had failed to do that. Their active role in civil society certainly also was a big part of their appeal, they leveraged both of those issues in the run-up to the 2006 elections.

But LOL at anyone who thinks Hamas is some sort of puppetmaster.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Main Paineframe posted:

The usual justification is to claim that the Palestinians are lying to the press about the purpose of the building, and that the sympathetic purpose is nothing more than a false story concocted to make Israel look bad when it demolishes the structure. After that, it comes down to who you believe more - the Palestinian owners and officials on the ground who say it was a clinic, or the Israeli government officials who say that the owners and officials totally told them it was really a car dealership.

I found a couple of the stories claiming the place was actually a car dealership. Or, to be precise, it was originally intended to be a car dealership, but was recently repurposed to be a testing clinic (perhaps to avoid being demolished). So yeah, still reprehensible.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
It would be hard to cover it much while avoiding the obvious conclusion that this was entirely incited by Israel. Once the armed violence has escalated for a couple more days and the inconvenient details become lost in the fog of war, then the real coverage will start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
Could've been anything in that coffin, really