Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Psycho Society posted:

Good for her jumping in with her family when they decided to spontaneously assault her husband, gotta let that dirty hispanic animal know his place after all.

Like seriously she is racist as gently caress, why did she get involved in this relationship in the first placee
She's probably too racist to get involved with a black dude in order to make Daddy mad and had to make do with a Latino.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

food court bailiff posted:

Anything other than jiu-jitsu, which as Slugworth mentioned, is not good for stopping dogs. Lately I've been using capoeira to great effect.

Nuke the dog from orbit...it's the only way to be sure.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Antivehicular posted:

This is another classic "someone just keeps making the worst choice/possessed by an idiot ghost" story, except that I think the boyfriend may just be the idiot ghost. The concept that this man is 28 is unendingly depressing.

Prank that fucker to death with a tire iron.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Yawgmoth posted:

Wow so this guy is sad/mad that his girlfriend is perfect?
Because he knows she could replace him with a vibrator and not miss a beat.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Bubblyblubber posted:

Hahaha teenagers are so lovely goddamn

My [40M] son [16M] is threatening to make my step sons [16M] life a living hell at his new high school. Because my step son is" better looking than him"

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME, DAD!!!!
I hate the way he spells Michael.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

boner confessor posted:

the only thing she can do is leave him but im wondering why the 28 year old is dating a middle aged alcoholic in the first place

Is she dating him or married to him? She calls him her husband throughout the post.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Me [21 F] with this guy I've known for a while[21 M], rejected him because he's religious, now I'm the bitch.

He's such a "nice guy" that when he got rejected he went off on her and then made passive-aggressive posts on Facebook for all their common friends to see. It especially sucks that he basically said that she actually asked him to give up his religion for her, when her post makes it fairly clear that she pretty much didn't want to date that shithead, at all, regardless of what he believed.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Dienes posted:

The "previously recorded boyfriend in secret to catch him jerking off when he's attempting to be discreet" puts me firmly on Team Husband on this one.

There's no way she isn't sharing those videos with others, too.

In this case, the husband is probably right. However, the boyfriend in Me [29 M] found out my girlfriend [26 F] of 4 years, Is cheating and refuses to stop or leave my house. from a few pages back should probably be recording his arguments with his cheating girlfriend.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

ArbitraryC posted:

This reminded me of a goon that used to post a lot about his miserable relationship and kept an excel spreadsheet to track his monthly handjobs.
Jesus, handjobs are just about the worst, right behind not having sex at all. I don't think there has ever been an enthusiastically given handjob, at least within the context of a relationship.

gently caress, if you're reduced to begging for and tracking your handjobs, you might as well just end it, your relationship is doomed anyway.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever
It's probably Peregrine, but they call him Pippin.

Goddamn hippies.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Who What Now posted:

Says the dude who thinks a small child will be seen as a literal daemon-lord from the blackest pits of hell because they are called "Beezy".

Or Damien

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Fullhouse posted:

a handjob is the sneakiest sex act and thus perfectly suited for being performed under a blanket when in a room full of people watching a movie

or perhaps on a bus, which I discovered years later is why my long-distance middle school field trips always forbade the sharing of blankets

See, I've never understood this. Surreptitious handjobs are even worse because they can only lead to two undesirable outcomes: you've either gotta stop before completion or you get loving jizz everywhere in a room/bus/theatre full of people. Sure, a woman has her hand on your dick for a bit, but mostly it's a literal cock tease.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Danaru posted:

Me[29M] dating a girl[28F] for a week and she shows up at my moms house unannounced

quote:

I met this woman about 2 weeks ago and we instantly hit it off. Like, totally love struck Hollywood type stuff. I have been driving 2 hours every weekend to spend time with my grandfather who is on hospice care for the last 5 weeks and is living at my mom's house. I found out that the in home care had been stealing from us. He went through my service records, stole my medals(purple heart and fleet marine force pins) and challenge coins that I had kept at my mom's house while I'm away at university. After figuring out all the things he's taken from us we called the police. After dealing with the police I get a text saying to come outside. The girl had driven all the way to "give me a hug" to an address that I had never given her. She shows up completely unannounced to do this. Instead of feeling elated to find out she was nearby I felt very very very violated. I had my personal space violated and I felt very vulnerable and here is this girl showing up out of the blue.

I believe this to be a massive abuse of privacy and I cannot believe this was an innocent attempt to comfort me. I honestly need validation as my friends were not very helpful. One of them thought it was cute. In my opinion this is reason enough to not continue dating this person but part of me still has those blinders on. So I'm asking you all for some insight.

I apologize for any ambiguity as I'm still trying to process everything. I can provide more details if need be. Thank you for time.

tl;dr girl I've been dating for two weeks shows up announced to my mom's house and I've never given her the address. Please help.

:redflag::redflag::redflag::redflag::redflag:
I dated a woman like this years ago. We had been dating for about two weeks and all my friends thought she was great, although she was starting to get a bit controlling and paranoid that I was cheating on her. I used to work at an office furniture store and we were delivering a customer's order to their office when she showed up there with cookies for me and the other guys. She said she was just in the neighborhood and thought we might like some cookies she had just baked.

Now, there was no way she was "just in the neighborhood". Her apartment and work were across the city and there was nothing conceivably in the area that she could have been there for, especially with recently baked cookies. Plus, at no point had I even talked with her about what I was going to be doing at work, much less where we'd be making a delivery. Turns out she called my work to ask for me and, when told I was out on a delivery, she got the location by saying that she had to talk to me immediately because there was a family emergency (there wasn't). This was in the early 90s before mobile phones were as ubiquitous as they are now.

Everyone thought she was really sweet to bring us cookies, but later on that night she accused me of flirting with the female office workers. I could see that she was crazy by this point and tried to break up with her. She threatened to kill herself and, being naive and never having encountered this before , I took her back. This happened a couple more times until I finally got tired of her poo poo and broke it off for good after we had been dating for about 3 months.

She grabbed a kitchen knife and threw it at me and then grabbed another one and tried to stab me, screaming in incoherent rage the whole time. Fortunately, my roommates were there and subdued her until she calmed down enough to leave and I never saw her again. 8 months later I got a package in the mail without a return address, but with a postmark from Philly (where she was originally from). I opened it up and there was a Tupperware box in there that contained a rotting fish.

Honestly, I wasn't worth all this drama. I was a broke-as-gently caress longhaired dipshit with a lousy job, lovely car, and idiot dreams of indie rock stardom.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Uhhh what's a dir**
He might have been trying to list the contents of a directory.

What is "happens?**"

Axolotl fucked around with this message at 18:09 on May 1, 2017

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Batterypowered7 posted:

You'd thing one of the penises would open up to accept the other penis, rather than just go the butt route.

When two gay men have sex...how do they know whose penis will open up to accept the other person's penis?

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Pick posted:

This is actually answered in Storm Constantine's series "Wraethuthu".

Wikipedia posted:

Wraeththu are true hermaphrodites, possessing both male and female sexual organs and appearing androgynous in general outward appearance. Although they appear superficially as a mix between men and women (no breasts, slim hips, but feminine body structure with no body hair or facial hair), there are numerous physical and mental differences between hara and humans ("We fight like men, and cry like women").
So, like the worst parts of both genders?

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Pick posted:

If nothing else, the actors definitely know about it because fans were sending death threats to their wives for keeping them apart and forcing them to be straight. Yes really.

Trump wants to deport the wrong people. I'd vote for him in 2020 if he gets rid of those shitlords.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Trump is a firm Sastiel man

Great, now my Google search history is filled with this garbage.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Barudak posted:

Boyfriend is a complete loving idiot.

To counter this, an extremelt eastern european gentleman I knew was able to get away with naming his child Bruca Vanya [last name] because a) nobody thinks it couldnt be a real name and b) when its in a foreign language people give it a pass. Dad up there should give them the middle names Parker and Wayne.

Never give your kid the name "Wayne"... he'll grow up to be a murderer.
http://www.newsoftheweird.com/wayne.html

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Barudak posted:

Good thing its Vanya then.

Bruca Vanya does, to my uncultured ears, sound like a great name for a man bewitched by the powers of darkness to feast on the blood of the guilty.

Mind you, you did suggest the dad give the kids the middle names Parker and Wayne.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Pick posted:

Sounds like a girlfriend for Urban Smurf

He'd never find her. He'd just post increasingly deranged theories and Google maps screenshots overlaid with Timecube references on various treasure hunt forums.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

new phone who dis posted:

My middle name is for reals Wayne and I'm composing a list of goons whose skin I want to wear.

Reported to the FBI

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

new phone who dis posted:

You just made the list.

*"Goodbye Horses" playing in the background*

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever
A lot of the people I've known who gave a poo poo about their "family name" didn't have much history worth passing on. You live in a double-wide and molested your kids, yeah, let's keep that family legacy going.

This guy was a 3rd in his line and named his firstborn the 4th. If you google his son's name, his father's comes up under the sex offender registry.

Axolotl fucked around with this message at 18:39 on May 2, 2017

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Kurieg posted:

This isn't R/relationships but gently caress.

https://twitter.com/GarbageApe/status/859749299986604032

I think of it like rear end-pennies. I can't be absolutely sure, but there's a non-zero chance that any random older guy has been cucked by me in just this fashion and that gives me the upper hand in any negotiations. I also imagine that I have therefore retroactively cucked every man in their family line, making me almost like the Genghis Khan of cuckolding.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Barudak posted:

well with inertia from the initial jump shed pin them down, yes. She was also a biter, not like sexually just hanging around and shed lean over and give random people a bite, and I without shame or remorse sprayed her in the face with a febreeze bottle once at a party because of it.

No medal for you.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Pick posted:

I've never been a glomper but it is nice to hug someone hard enough that you know if you are transformed into a really big snake whether or not you will be able to unhinge your jaws far enough to consume them whole

For all your talk about sex weirds you turn out to be a vore.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

P-Mack posted:

Why you assume is sexual? Is you, you who are the weird.
Oh, hey guys, fantasizing about turning into a snake and consuming someone while hugging them is totally normal.

Totally normal.

Totally.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Improbable Lobster posted:

Personally I just give my friends and family a Stone Cold Stunner instead of hugging

As long as you don't fantasize about eating them when you do it, you're okay.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Nazzadan posted:

I (21M) agreed with 21f GF to "save it for marriage. Now I want to start sex before marriage.

Comments are a mixture of "just ask her if she wants to have sex" and "why are you getting married 2 months after starting to get serious"

This guy is desperate to get his dick wet and is gonna wind up miserable when his frigid religion - damaged bride locks up the cookie jar forever.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

ranbo das posted:

Phoenix is a paradise compared to Tucson

I'd rather be dead in San Francisco than living anywhere in Arizona.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

fruit on the bottom posted:

Is this question a trap? I feel like this question is a trap. Maybe it's because you used my full username, it's like I'm being scolded.

"Achtung! Der ist kein Frachter! Der ist ein Zerstorer! Tauchen, Tauchen! Schnell! Schnell!"

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

WrenP-Complete posted:

Yeah, my personal experience has always been the opposite of this reddit story. Like I'll meet a deaf child, sign to them, and the parents will ask me not to sign because they are getting the kid a cochlear implant and they dont want their child to learn sign language. I think they think it will interfere with language development of spoken languages (it doesn't).
Typically, you'll find this more when both parents are deaf and have children that are also deaf. Non-deaf parents with deaf children don't usually do this, as they are not part of big-d Deaf Culture. Oddly enough, this reddit story is very consistent with my experiences, in that Deaf people can be very entitled and inconsiderate, almost like the White Trash of the disabled.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

It really is. I wonder if there are other communities that treasure fixable disabilities like that.

I think little people/dwarfs can be like that, a bit.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

dudeness posted:

I know he isn't cheating, but I can't help feeling he is hiding things from me.

Isn't this the Bill Paxton subplot of "True Lies"?

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Pick posted:

Bazooka loves me dearly.

Your cat loves whoever feeds it and will eat your face when you die. It won't even wait until it's food bowl is empty.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Pick posted:

That seems like a really intimate gesture and is probably a way that cats see love.

More and more evidence of your vore fetish.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

La Brea Carpet posted:

My wife and I [35 M/F] had a 3 way with my friends wife [35 M/F], not sure what to do now.

They're like two dogs who finally caught a squirrel and now have no idea what to do with it.

They're gonna gently caress it.

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

Blue Train posted:

This is overdramatic and what everyone says. As long as the guy doesn't know it's fine

Eventually one of them, longing for self-destructive drama to liven up their dull lives, will confess to the guy

Case in point.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Axolotl fucked around with this message at 02:30 on May 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

fruit on the bottom posted:

Don't gently caress squirrels

In that tortured metaphor, the squirrel has already been hosed. They just have to decide if they're gonna keep loving it