Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Smirking_Serpent posted:

WIBTAH If i refuse to cut my hair for my sisters wedding?

Edit 2: Here is a quick pic of my hair today, its a little frizzy because we had humidity roll in today and I didnt do any post-shower products

Why the gently caress does any man think a goatee is acceptable facial hair. You're not in a 90s ska band dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Jared Kushner still calls his father daddy, and look how he turned out!

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Twelve Batmans posted:

Wasn't a dog telling someone to do poo poo how Summer of Sam got started?

I didn't take it to literally mean the dog is talking to him, I'm thinking he's watching to see what kind of literal poo poo the dog eats and assumes if the dog eats it then it's safe for him to eat. Which includes his own poo poo. Logic!

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Sunswipe posted:

Need doesn't even enter into it, there's no way he can. That would be running at the same speed as Usain Bolt doing the 100 meters for two hours. He'd be running two marathons back to back in about the same time as the world record for doing one. Maybe they should just take him to a track and get him to demonstrate this ability.

eta: Bert needs to change his name if he doesn't like it. Compromise by keeping Bert as a middle name, which is what all parents thinking of giving their kid a wacky name should do. My middle name is Wilfred, because my parents wanted to honour my great-grandfather, but didn't want me to get bullied for my name. Make it a middle name and the family is happy and the kid can choose to use it or not when they're older.

Maybe all that poo poo eating gave him super running abilities, hmm?

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

They vary and the crazier ones cost 6 figures.

They have waiting lists and won't even let you buy one if you aren't an established customer.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Power Khan posted:

Girlfriend looks like my guy friend without makeup.

I can’t bang my girlfriend because then I’ll feel like I’m banging my guy friend.

Idk wtf to do

Bang your guy friend but make him put on makeup first to look like your girlfriend, the equation will balance itself out.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Pretty unreasonable either way, how does she know she'll even have the time to spend with her spouses when she's busy pushing boulders all day in Hell?

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Can you even call yourself a vegan if you still eat meat? No. The answer is no.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Grape posted:

Dear Reddit, UPDATE: Welp the bf just got a job offer in Uzbekistan and

For her sake I hope she never ends up in Lesotho!

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

She's upset that nobody showed up to her graduation that she didn't invite them to, obviously!

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

More romcoms need to end with the guy winning over the girl with an heroic PowerPoint presentation.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Don't people know the etiquette is to stand off to the side wearing sunglasses and a trench coat and holding an umbrella mysteriously?

Then at midnight you return to lay a single red rose on the grave. It's pretty obvious.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

i vomit kittens posted:

AITA For telling my girlfriends 11 year old brother that I would pay for his college if he stays in school and gets good grades, even though I don't have the money right now?

Why would you promise to pay for tuition AND a car?? One empty promise at a time dude!

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

christmas boots posted:

A significant amount of Judaism revolves around God setting rules, and various rabbis finding loopholes He didn't account for. For example, the Bible prohibits lighting a fire on the Sabbath and some sects have interpreted that to mean that turning on a light bulb is a violation of that command. Therefore, some among them invented devices that... well, I'll let this speak for itself.

http://www.kosherswitch.com/live/tech/how

Mods, please change my name to KOSHERSWITCH ENGAGE. thank you in advance

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

FAUXTON posted:

Not everyone who falls for it is developing dementia, but you absolutely need to start talking with him and your family about keeping an eye on him, talking regularly, checking the account statements, etc.

You'd think they would have realized this after they lost the first $100,000

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

DemoneeHo posted:

Funny story about unions. A few years ago, Volkswagen opened up a plant in Tenneessee, and like any reasonable German company tried to set up a union for their American workers, because all the German companies work with unions. A majority of the workers voted against having a union, because anti-union propaganda had poisoned the idea against them. This greatly baffled Volkswagen.

In fact, as I was looking up this story, turns out they tried to form a union again a month ago. The vote failed again. https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/15/business/volkswagen-united-auto-workers-union-vote/index.html

I remember another funny story about how Toyota chose to build a plant in Canada instead of the US because they found American workers were basically illiterate.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

sexpig by night posted:

there's no way fight man's 'grand finale' won't involve suicide by cop

I think he's going to get disembowled by a literal baby.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Power Khan posted:

My (23f) fiance (23m) wants us to have a threesome, I am bisexual but he is straight.

Have a MFMF foursome, then everyone happy.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

quote:

Go after Usagi Cool or stay Mr. Solo Dolo?

New thread title plz

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

I never got communion wine as a child and now I feel like I missed out.

Cacator fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Aug 13, 2019

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

HOT BREAD! posted:

I(23F) am starting to have doubts about the new guy(29M) I'm seeing. Am I being paranoid or are these red flags?

quote:

TL;DR I’ve started dating a guy who doesn’t like condoms, has drama with his ex-girlfriends, and may or may not be interested in my friend. Should I continue seeing him despite all of this?

Yes. Yes you should.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

cumshitter posted:

A gay guy: God drat, I sure got owned by that straight guy I seduced.

And lol that he thinks he'll get banned from Grindr for being "straight".

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Grape posted:

She just sounds like someone whose been bullied or otherwise marginalized by the popular kids (specifically female ones) and has hangups because of it.
She's literally just a female version of most goons.

Or she's Liz Lemon thinking she was bullied by the popular girls when it turns out she was the rear end in a top hat all along!

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

How do you eat an orange in a primal way? Do you peel it with your teeth? Do squeeze it above your open wide mouth? Do you eat it like normal but all while grunting loudly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCJ_dUNdCTI

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

/r/relationships - CREAM Git dat money $$$

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

haha wow this lady, jeez

That ain't no woman. It's a man, man.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for eating my all of wife's toblerone, then buying a new one?

Yesterday a mutual friend came over and gave her a gift of a Toblerone from his holiday in Switzerland. She agreed I could have some so I did. She's out for a for days and my temptation got the best of me, so I ate the rest of an almost full packet.

She has a habit of leaving food out to spoil, so I assumed it was all good to eat, but she sent me a message to make sure that there's some of the chocolate left for her. gently caress, it was already gone, so I've just rushed to the shop to get a new one in expectance that I'm a dead man when she gets back.

She once flipped out at me for eating her year old decorative pasta, so I'm not taking chances.

Toblerone is replaced - with even more than there was previously. Not sure if I should put it in the Swiss packaging or apologize and just tell her that I bought I new one. For now I'm keeping quiet, like a parent discovering the dead goldfish and doing the ol' switcheroo. I'm in the UK btw, so the recipe is exactly the same as the one's in Switzerland.

AITA?

Also, she religiously reads this sub, so if she comes across this - G, I love you and I hope you forgive me like you did with the pasta.

Who goes all the way to Switzerland, a country renowned for its chocolate, and buys loving Toblerone?

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Assuming this is one of those electric scooters it could be a scene from the 2019 remake of the movie Crash (not the racism one, the Cronenberg one)

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

The amount of laundry they do to clean all their lovely cloth wipes would waste way more resources than buying toilet paper.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Big nipples, big life

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Serephina posted:

I actually just assumed the spoiler was a RealDoll, so yea.

I once had a guy show up for a social get-together at my house wearing a full fursuit, and we where just like... why? Why are you doing this, what does this accomplish?

He was getting off to exposing you all to his "fursona".

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

PinheadSlim posted:

I'm torn on this one.

On one hand my dad would regularly work 12+ hours a day doing construction work, come home and get mildly to very drunk on beer, and still help my mom take care of the kids. But this dork is like "oh no I'm pretty full, I'm going to literally spend the entire night making GBS threads and sleeping"

On the other hand, having to put your kid to bed by yourself once a week is not a big deal at all really. Although she's probably more mad that the husband is knowingly ignoring his family for 2 extra slices of that sweet sweet pizza pie

Sounds like hubby needs some overalls for those gurglespurts.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Smirking_Serpent posted:

AITA for wanting my fiancée to wear a pair of earrings that once belonged to my deceased mother on our wedding day?

If the earrings mean that much to him I don't see why he can't wear them himself.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Not as much as a concern to the OP as the dirty dildo, apparently.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Nothing wrong with drinking milk on its own, but what kind of uncivilized maniac drinks straight from the carton?!

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Maybe he found out about her punctuation .

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Hughlander posted:

AITA For Not Hiring A Girl Who Rejected Me at My Start-Up?

The smug techbro just oozes from this

He did the right thing for the wrong reasons, "I just thought also it would be weird being her boss" yeah no poo poo.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

DrBouvenstein posted:

Found a video of the incident:

The clear missed opportunity here was to go look up the names of the employees of the month and start calling her by the other person's name.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

quote:

Most of my friends agree it's gross, a few think it's no big deal, one of them thinks it's controlling to 'demand' him to do something he doesn't want.
Who are these deranged people who are okay with getting and transmitting bacterial infections and diseases?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

Transmogrifier posted:

AITA for celebrating my son losing his TaeKwonDo match but not my daughter winning hers?

He's a black belt at 11 years old? With that level of training and experience you'd think he'd be able to handle losing a match.