Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

This guy is going to shoot up a mosque or something and have this picture show up on every news network and across the internet someday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

Edit: some moralist crowder type wrote about how GoT is sending us and our culture to hell. http://theweek.com/articles/710374/game-thrones-bad--bad

Lol his whole argument is NERRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSS in which he, a fully grown mature adult, finds immature.

quote:

Half a century ago, when our absurdly generous obscenity laws were still occasionally enforced

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

fatherboxx posted:

leftypol exists, they are idiots but tolerable until they start unironically fantasizing about rounding up kulaks

Laugh as you must but I do think an alliance with dolphins should be at the top of the left's priorities

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

For the most part it seems that reddit is pretty left / Bernieish, aside from /r/T_D (which gets poo poo on by everyone else) and the really weird fringe subreddits

But I've never really gone deep into the T_D / alt-right abyss over there though

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I think the ultimate Reddit political candidate would fuse Bernie Sanders, Elon Musk and Neil deGrasse Tyson. Count me skeptical, though it's not the worst combination in the world. But Reddit's core users pride themselves on being forward-looking and they really love technology. "I loving love science."

Yeah, pretty much this.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

zeal posted:

so how do they determine who's a samurai, who's a peasant, who's forced into highly ritualized prostitution etc.?

Good thing I studied the blade

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Office Pig posted:

i couldn't not post this, there was no excuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_BYTZVmDHk

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

BowlingForPoop posted:

I went to the Nov. 4 thing in Chicago. I don't really give a poo poo about RevCom, so here's some pictures of counter-protesters:

To give due to the devil here that guy actually pulled off wearing a fedora for once

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Mods rename me to "multicultural cock carousel"

E:FB

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

aware of dog posted:

I'm anti-Fi, she was the worst companion in any Zelda game

I'm alt-right-to-not-have-annoying-fairy-helpers-in-Zelda-games

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

this is an absurd graphic but it has Guts on it so w/e

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

KomradeX posted:

loving this a guy I play boardgames with constantly bitches about feminists and if they wanted more element to be game designers thetu spoils just do it and not complain so much. I think I've nearly gone blind rolling my eyes so hard when he gets on a roll

If he bitches about SJW's enough you can always introduce him to FATAL

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

IQ tests are meaningless in this day and age, the quicker way is to just show them an episode of Rick and Morty and see if they get it

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

flowey tries to kill you immediately after those claims, and the game is not subtle about anything, including how it views killing

all in all undertale is never subtle, and has a terrible fanbase, but viewed in isolation it is really sort of sweet (in a kids cartoon way, with a touch more depth by including some more current themes than what was about at least when i was a kid), and it has some some good gameplay at that

Undertale falls into the FF7 category of being an excellent game with an utterly terrible fanbase.

And to relate it to the thread alt-right types hate it since the fanbase is on the SJW side of things and it has a LGBT couple in the main cast

Feldegast42 has issued a correction as of 22:33 on Jan 12, 2018

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

zegermans posted:

one of my college aquaintances named their kid Aerith. Another named their kid Locke.

Jesus Christ.

Its Aeris, damnit.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

I hate to say it but shes not wrong

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Congratulations sir on both getting likely fried out by your CO and creating an exploitable internet meme which will echo your stupidity though the ages

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Pope Guilty posted:

There's a bunch of weird shared imagery between the US and Nazi Germany because both stole heavily from imperial Rome. The fasces is in a bunch of places, for example.

Look closely at Abe Lincoln's chair in his memorial for instance. The fasces is an old symbol of government that the Italian Fascists stole, similar to how the Nazis stole the swastika.

Edit: gently caress, I should actually read the thread first before posting something that other people already covered :(

Feldegast42 has issued a correction as of 22:52 on Jan 17, 2018

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Looks like SCP is leaking again

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Why do neo-nazis always doubt the Holocaust? "The Nazi's didn't kill 12 million people in camps, although that would be pretty cool if you think about it"

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Inescapable Duck posted:

The fun part is watching New Atheists go all the way back around into mythologised Christian propaganda without a hint of irony.

I was never really a new atheist type (although I did go through an athiest phase) but in retrospect its amazing how much they have internalized the worldview of fundamentalist Christianity and think that all religious belief works like that. They are really two sides of the same coin.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

I know cspam dunks on Harry Potter and the Hunger Games but but there is something to say about a whole generation or two getting raised on a book that detailed how exactly fascism rises, how the powers at be let it happen and how our heroes fight against it

To bad that a lot of liberal twitter and J.K. Rowling herself miss the point nowadays

The kids fighting this poo poo right now after the school shooting were raised well despite the faults of their parents

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

business hammocks posted:

Who would have thought that in just a thousand pages almost all of the leading lights of this dumb movement would have withered away and been replaced by even dumber garbage?

I think the movement is on life support right now but it will heat up again if the blue wave hits and the presidential primaries start up again

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Not to mention the profile pic is an actual picture of a teenager instead of an anime waifu. Come on guys, if you are going to play this you play it to the hilt

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Jeb! Repetition posted:

In classical societies incels were dealt with through a powerful marriage institution and general bleak authoritarianism, and in prehistoric societies they had extended families where they could get satisfaction from having nieces and nephews even if they couldn't have sons or daughters, but in neoliberalism you don't have either of those ways of addressing them so it's no surprise it's a growing problem

I think in a lot of these societies they would just get shipped off to die in war

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Pencils R Cool posted:

Speaking of Milo:
https://twitter.com/CaolanRob/status/989815268800069632
I actually laughed out loud when they took the tape off, that's like the 'boyband getting off their stools and standing up for the key change' of right-wing poo poo.

From the Trump thread:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Instead of calling themselves incels why don't they just call themselves wincels? Make it sound more upbeat

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

I heard from a zookeeper that a giraffe can take off your head with a clean kick if you piss them off enough

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah. the alt right (outside the few successful assholes who have wormed their way into the government, not counting this administration for the sake of clarity) has been a failure. charlottesville was supposed to be their march on rome where they would grow into a actual power. instead a women was murdered and the nazis got their collective spines snapped. now most of the big names are weird internet losers screaming from the fringes. if they manage to pull off another super rally in DC. they will get super hosed because the halcyon days are over.

I would say that they got badly licked in Charlottesville but the demonstration in Boston where we got a bunch of really cool photographs of them hunched in a gazebo while the rest of the city stood in protest was the coup de grâce

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

That's incredibly typical of fash. The original Nazis had the same thing which is partly why Hitler was always seeking a hill to die on. And eventually found one in Berlin, 1945.

And when he finally found his hill he still went out like a bitch

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Does the alt-right love daddy Trumo as much as the boomers do? I explained Qanon to a coworker who was flabbergasted when I told him that despite it starting on 4chan, it’s mostly boomer psychosis fueling it. I thought the alt-right was more about Peterson/Milo/Shernovich/YouTube personalities and the ethnostate, and see Trump as a useful idiot.

Or am I misreading it and they all worship daddy Trump?

I thought the alt-right still called him daddy but I haven't dipped into /pol/ in awhile

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

MizPiz posted:

Those look like ICE protests

:thejoke:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Bullfrog posted:

ancient warfare was all about the pushing and shoving close quarters.

It was also about intimidating your enemy before coming to blows.

we need antifascist plumage

but in all honesty

would work well too, a giant red mass moving towards you

The key to defeating fascism is by bringing back Carthage

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Yes. It is an allegorical movie that predicts the upcoming WWIII in Europe, to fight back Islamic invasion. I am being very serious, no joking at all.

The island represents EU. Look at the map does it look like EU flag?

There are early birds and late birds on the island, which represent hardworking countries like Germany and lazy countries like Greece.

The “Anger management lesson” represents the liberalism in Europe that urge people to treat everything with love.

Also, the teacher is one of the few pure-white birds in the movie. This represents the “white-guilty”.

Then there is the doctor, whose skin color matches Israel flag perfectly. The doctor’s name is Weinstein, which is a Jewish name.

Then watch the art that these birds create. All the things hanging on the wall represents left-wing ideology. Diversity, LGBT etc.

However, the red bird is the only one creating artworks that represents heroism, which has been seen as war crime in contemporary European culture.

Then there is the free hug bird. Also this guy is pure white.

The red bird couldn’t cross the road and had to wait so long for an old woman. If she let him cross first, it wouldn’t affect the old woman at all. This is satirical to the low-efficiency of the society in Europe of too much welfare.

Finally, the arrival of a ship of pigs broke the peaceful life of the birds. There is a frame in the movie that shows the world map drawn by the birds, and the only thing on the map is the bird island, which ridicules Europeans ignoring the threat from outside. I couldn’t find a screenshot for this frame on the internet, but it happens when the pigs were attacking the village.

The pigs coming from a ship represents the refugees.

The king of the pigs have a “Muslim beard” that didn’t exist in the original mobile game. And of obviously, some TNT on the ship. Green is the color of Islam, and pig is very sensitive to Muslims. What does a green pig mean?

The angle of his staff looks like the new moon symbol of Islam.

When the birds are shocked by the number of pigs on the ship, the king comforted them by showing those pigs only came to bring joy and love. They did the cowboy dance that the birds have never seen. All the pigs are male, and most of the refugees are young men.

Also, the angle of this hat, the new moon & star symbol of Islam.

However, some of the pigs lust for the female birds, like the rapes conducted by refugees in Germany and Sweden.

Then when the pigs were playing with the eggs, the sheriff of the bird stopped the red bird from being angry and suspicious: “You are making our guests feeling uncomfortable!”

And the bird sheriff looks exactly like Angela Merkel.

Also the red bird striped her cloak off to show other birds that she was standing on the top of another bird, which ridicules the liberals standing on the “highland of morals” to blame anyone against their wills.

Then the story moves on. More and more pigs arrived on the island, even exceeding the number of birds. On one night, they attracted all the birds to a concert and bombed their homes. This is Paris attack.

The pigs stole the bird eggs away. Eggs are the offsprings of the birds. Europe has very low fertility rate for decades, and some say immigration of young people from outside world can save the aging demographics of Europe from bankrupting on welfare. However, the immigrants are using more welfare than what they create in Europe. The percentage of population of native Europeans is constantly decreasing because of muslim immigration. The stealing of eggs is an analogy to the “gradual genocide by immigration with high fertility rate”.

The three birds that knew the problem first are in the color order of Germany flag. Every bird has all three color elements. Look at the eyebrow, hair and beak. This represents in WWIII, Germany will fight on the same side as other European countries.

Another possible interpretation is the black bird represents black people, and the yellow swift bird represents East Asians. They are fighting on the same side against radical Islam. When the birds were building the ship, the yellow bird built it in an incredible speed, like how the economy of China went.

The mighty eagle of course, is the United States. It lives far away and keeps the peace of the bird island, like NATO. All the birds couldn’t fly except the Mighty Eagle, which means Europe has almost lost its militaristic ability since WWII.

However, the Might Eagle is retired/tired and pisses into the Lake of Wisdom. This shows America is not as strong as it was before (Coincidence to #Make America Great Again). The Mighty Eagle has 13 trophies, which represents the 13 states in the beginning of the United States. The eagle wallows in its brilliance before, just like America.

When the other birds need help, the Mighty Eagle didn’t react right away and decides to let the birds fight first. This resembles the prevailing isolationism in America.

After the catastrophe happened, the birds finally realized that the vigilance of the red bird since the beginning is correct. So the red bird became the leader. This represents people of Europe will elect far right wing leaders when things are messed up.

The red bird: “Our ancestors are dinosaurs!” This will be the rise of white-supremacism and new Nazi. The new political correctness became anger instead of love in the new world order.

When the birds arrived onto the pig island, they were surprised that the pigs were still in the form of kingdom. The bird island has democracy, but the pigs don’t. Another perfect allegory. In the pig kingdom there is a big board that writes “Hamnesty International” but this scene flashes out very quickly within a second. I guess this is the most direct parody in the film.

(It’s very hard to find any screenshots from movie in this part. Please go watch the movie if you haven’t)

When the Mighty Eagle watched the birds fighting on the pig island, he finally decided to pick up his glory again and fight for the birds. This predicts the USA will help eventually just as it did in WWI and WWII.

Then of course they won and took their eggs back. There is no doubt that Europe and USA will win WWIII. The red bird is honored as the hero.

Also, this movie indicates a fight back from conservatives in the libral-dominated Hollywood. The script writer Jon Vetti went to the rally of Chris Christie in New Hampshire this Feburary and will probably vote for Donald Trump in November. Political tourists flock to New Hampshire for up-close view

Let’s just wait for the future to prove this. The Angry Birds Movie

Pls do the Emoji movie kthnx

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

There have been a bunch of terrorist attacks from these guys already (in the form of school / mass shootings) and the media has been downplaying their involvement at every turn. A couple times they have done the "lone wolf, nobody will ever know what drove him to do this :rolleyes:" thing then quietly bury that he used to rant about minorities months after the incident.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

prisoner of waffles posted:

how monolithic has the u.s. culture war made the right wing? I dunno but I'm afraid the answer is something like, "yes, their primary issues are all different but diverse right wingers all agree that The Real Enemies Are The Liberals"-- even when leftists are taken as the boogeymen, the rightwing fear-narrative tends to flow through "and if those stupid liberals win again and [give everyone health care e.g.] then [we'll be living in a totalitarian state e.g.]"

Also the republican party really does seem to have its internal discipline down pat.

They all support the same thing but they have different ways to justify it. If you ask the white nationalists their opinion on kiddie koncentration kamps they will give full hearted support for them, but if you ask white moderates their opinion on kiddie koncentration kamps they will respond with some :foxnews: bullshit that they tell themselves to convince themselves that they are in the right

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

That dude better take off his Christian fish hat I swear to God...

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Taredan posted:

So is Yahtzee a Nazi or not?

Yahtzee is probably the one person that could get away with the excuse that he hates everyone equally

But for some comfort, he seems to think that Trump is an idiot from some offhanded mentions in his videos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Jokes on you guys, this is just a simplified version of the La Mulana 2 walkthrough