Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Trump has been a con man all his life, public knowledge, so why would he suddenly become an avatar of Truth and Righteousness at this late date? Trump voters didn't perform even the most basic due diligence, so gently caress em.

and really, don't worry about insulting these hapless dopes. you may offend them sure but it doesn't matter because, as has been shown, soon they will all be dead. along with a lot of the rest of us I expect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the Clinton campaign was run by idiots.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/michigan-hillary-clinton-trump-232547

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
She's rich and rich people are going to be ok no matter what lunatic gets elected.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Tonetta posted:

Feeling bad for.these people is like feeling bad for the people who fall off a cliff playing pokemon go or someone who crashed while drinking and driving

yeah, our country has committed a massive self-own like some dumb teen doing backyard wrestling jumping onto a bunch of light bulbs. so dang stupid you have to wonder how they survived as long as they have.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

eNeMeE posted:

Think that's backwards. His followers have the ability to project what they want onto nearly anyone so long as that person lies to them once or twice about making things better.

yeah. I've heard all kinds of different reasons provided for why Trump got their vote and many of them bear no relation to anything Trump ever even said he was going to do. Trump's the avatar of these people's dreams and fantasies. how do people so stupid exist?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

gonna look up their address so I can send them a card wishing them a swift and relatively painless death.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Zelder posted:

this ruined my day for some reason

in my heart Skeletor will always simply be a Skeleton Man. gently caress that retcon poo poo.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
they can't even admit that they hosed up. loyal as dogs. gonna be grim as hell when the checks stop coming and these rural whitey towns all simultaneously drop dead. they'll just pile all the dead Trumpies into a ditch and set them on fire. too many to bury.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
"pathetic worm! I'm going to beat you til you beg for mercy. and then I'll take away your health care!"

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
not exactly on topic but I thought it appropriate.

https://twitter.com/Anna_D_Plorable/status/906901168059797505

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Crane Fist posted:

I'm in Italy right now, if you mention american pizza people spit and cross themselves, keep your trash pies

go check out the GBS bad pizza thread. one poster has made a pizza pilgrimage to pizzarias throughout Italy and has photographically documented the deeply horribly things he encountered. Volcott is indeed correct when he says Italy don't know poo poo about pizza. it's a museum of culinary horrors.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792275&userid=108942

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Burt Sexual posted:

I was going to bitch about a non trumpism but this is a hilarious post. Go post pizza stuff there unless trump likes a twitter pizza page. Which will happen and I can lol more. *not a mod*

I considered looking for a trump lol to post with it but I'm lazy so I didn't. anyway it's an amazing thread and will fill your soul with blackest terror.

https://twitter.com/anniekarni/status/910300575270621184

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Gringostar posted:

im cool with their wish being granted

:killing:

I like articles like these because they help scour away what little remaining guilt I feel for wishing these people dead. they really do deserve and in fact seem to crave the sweet release of death.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
if I ever become wealthy I will assemble a Task Force to acquire for me a set of OG Doctor Strange black light posters.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

etalian posted:

Imagine the stench of the corpse due to his diet and lifestyle.

I'm thinking of that guy who set a McDonald's hamburger on a shelf and then documented photographically its decay... or lack thereof because the thing was so foul and greasy that the natural forces that break down organic matter could not affect it.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

codenameFANGIO posted:

he said they were going to take the coal and clean it but he didn’t say anything about people’s lungs

we'll clean the coal by filtering it through your organs!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

codenameFANGIO posted:

so how DOES one draw a line around a thing, but not a circle. do you keep it open or what. I really want to vote, guys.

the whole point of those tests is that the questions are so poorly worded and ambiguous that any given answer can be determined to be right or wrong by the person grading them. strangely enough the white people all pass the test and the black people all fail. funny how that works out, oh well.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Assange's grudge against Abuela leading to his being jailed by the guy who beat her, that's high comedy.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
looking forward to looting the country to upgrade my record collection.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Al! posted:

in a cruel twist of fate, morrissey becomes a cannibal

meat is murder and murder is back on the menu boys!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
donald trump sir I beg you to intervene on my behalf in family court. my bitch exwife wont let me see my kids. please sir.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Good soup! posted:

"I lost my rear end," the rallying cry of owned chuds

"mr. president, I'm so stupid I couldn't find my rear end with my own two hands. please mr. president, help me find my rear end."

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Krankenstyle posted:

jeez are hungarians white now?

build the wall before more of these Magyar bastards sneak in.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
that's a pithy way to say "would beat me to death if they saw me go into the 'wrong' restroom."

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Whitey's favorite pastime. get liquored up and do a racism.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

First there was ReaganBook

Then there was Trump Singles

Then there was DonaldDating

And now

Righter

MAGA Tinder

https://twitter.com/BrandyLJensen/status/1060556580645691392

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it just says that she is a Harvard grad student. roommates basically profiled her because she was a MAGA from Alabama, so it stood to reason that she was a gun hoarder too. and it turned out to be true lol.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Elephant Ambush posted:

I loathe this emote.

Why do we use a creeped out little girl for literally anything?

gently caress everyone who posts that lovely thing.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Dr. Faustus posted:

I've always wanted to know, what is the disturbed little girl actually reacting to? Do we know?

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/side-eyeing-chloe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGhuLkjl4iI

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

this dude is in that uncanny valley between average chud and legit mentally disabled, and i can decide if mocking him is okay

I think that's @dril.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

did you not see no country for old me it's easily the best gunboner

yeah. the only person who can justify having a suppressed shotgun is Anton Chigurh. anyone else, who do you think you're kidding, what's that for.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

there's something like 40 times as many 18th street gang members as cops in the LA area

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

why did the (((lizard people))) wait until the 5th G to institute their evil plan? did dees freak out this much over each previous G? so many questions

the answer is that the Lizards just aren't that good at the world domination thing so they have to keep restarting the program. 5th go (at it) = 5G.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Mayor Dave posted:

literal mr glass lmao

this boy fucks.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

CharlestheHammer posted:

imagine if your a single issue voter and it’s vaping

how sad

I've met a few. like their single civil rights concern is keeping vapes legal. it's a deeply weird phenomena.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Shear Modulus posted:

giving myself a deadly disease to own the libs

this really is the final form of the "to own the libs" meme. they've topped themselves (in both senses of the phrase).

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

does eating Chili make you immune to the virus?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
these people all deserve boots on their necks. President Xi, we need you now more than ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
:hmbol:
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1271193046974001152?s=20