Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

That DICK! posted:

i'm 6'1 and i'm terrible

I'm the exact same height as Jeb! irl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

The strategy some people ascribe to the Trump administration of trying to give everyone outrage fatigue is definitely working on me. I'm just tired of it and not paying nearly as much attention anymore.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Yinlock posted:

you're jewel repetition though

Exactly. I used to be really into it. I was in the top 3 posters in the original Trump thread.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Arms_Akimbo posted:

"A litmus test for incel status: If you can't play videogames, express interest in a polygamy, or ignore your partner while having sex, you're an incel.

The only two routes to exit this fate are death and the volcel path, which keeps untold power."

Incel... if you ignore your partner while having sex... 🤔

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

The center is Italian finger kiss perfect.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

murked by dragon posted:

why isn't this breakfast lunch dinner meatloaf eaten fuckboy in prison yet

His underlings took the fall.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

univbee posted:

For Spicy's small presser, they literally locked out any reporters from news orgs that Trump didn't like. So only like Infowars and Breitbart and a few others were actually allowed in.

They let in non-crazy but still right-leaning outlets like the Washington Times and Wall Street Journal; and also unaligned mainstream outlets like NBC, CBS and ABC.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Zyla posted:

Currently, on Brigham Young University campus, there is a thing called “marinating,” where the man puts his penis into the woman’s vagina, and they both just lie there motionless.

I figured this was impossible or everyone would do it.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

deadgoon posted:

ur the worst duck on the entire forums

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Mr. Funktastic posted:

Is Trump really calling these false flags, is that what's happening now

Yes.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

oh ya he posts here dontcha kno

Well he used to at least. His original account got banned but maybe he reregistered.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

financially racist posted:

i'd trust aan alfa romeo that had been treated like poo poo to run better and last longer than a mint condition chrysler. they are just so loving poo poo.

I got me a Chrysler. It seats about twenty.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

How loving stupid is everyone in this country

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I get that we're doomed to repeat history because we forget it but this isn't something that happened 100 years ago. Multiple times in the last year Trump has done something vaguely gracious or serious and the entire media tripped over itself to say he was finally going to be presidential, then three days later he's threatening and belittling his skin cream manufacturer over Twitter. Why haven't they learned their lesson.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Thanks this article says exactly what I've been thinking for the last 16 hours.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

https://twitter.com/crushingbort/status/836822412150861824

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

mormonpartyboat posted:

for giggles i checked my email and turns out i backed torment almost 4 years ago - 4 hours after the kickstarter dropped lol

Same.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Being a Manchurian Candidate who, after successfully getting in, decides to gently caress off his foreign backer and just do his own thing is the most Trump outcome possible.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Don't talk poo poo about Joementum you little ingrates.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

tied for number one

Lindsey Graham is a really good-looking man, especially his eyelashes and eyes in general, no homo.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB8f8KVzy8s

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I wonder if Alex Jones will be upset with Trump that he's causing more frogs to be turned gay.

He will not.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I kind of agree with Trump that Dems are overplaying their hand here. You can just taste it in the bullshittiness of statements that are being given.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

It's nice that Trump misuses scare quotes like all old dumb white people.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Vladimir Putin posted:

The dems aren't behind this.

It's mostly prominent dem pols I've seen freaking out, not say, the media.

Solarin posted:

what does that mean?

All their body language says it's just political theater and they don't really poo poo a give.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Jeb! Repetition posted:

All their body language says it's just political theater and they don't really poo poo a give.

But I'll allow for the possibility that it's just politicians being politicians and I'm projecting.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Vladimir Putin posted:

You're missing the whole show. The dems are a sideshow. They are the last thing in the chain of events.

The REAL poo poo is that people in the intelligence community are leaking poo poo on the regular to gently caress up Trump people. That is what is going on and it is almost unparalleled in the history of the US and it is fascinating as gently caress.

Agree.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

On the other hand maybe they're "overplaying" on purpose to create more outrage when nothing happens to Sessions besides the recusal.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Jeb! Repetition posted:

On the other hand maybe they're "overplaying" on purpose to create more outrage when nothing happens to Sessions besides the recusal.

And to be clear, I don't blame them for this because the GOP did it like crazy under Obama.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

quadrophrenic posted:

i stopped giving a poo poo about democrats on nov. 9 and i still don't give a poo poo, it feels good

Not having to care about the Democrats must be a nice luxury to have.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

quadrophrenic posted:

i don't even know what this post means

I mean being able to stop worrying about what they do because they're not the only thing keeping your life from being destroyed.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

quadrophrenic posted:

this seems like a really narrow and punditty way of thinking

and therefore very dumb

I don't see a lot of pundits acknowledging Dems' role in holding back the tide of austerity horror the GOP wants to let loose.

Well, except with the Obamacare repeal.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/mike-pence-private-email/98637782/

:eyepop:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

paranoid randroid posted:

i just got around to playing Skyrim becuase im hopelessly behind the times and only just now got a computer that can run it, and man im actually a little stressed out by how much poo poo there is to do

It's less daunting once you realize how few of the things to do are fun and how similar they all are to each other.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Venom Snake posted:

"Maybe we should rethink our strategy and tactics in order to beat the nazi's"
"OMG WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS WERE DEALING WITH NAZI'S RIGHT NOW"
"no thats the point they are winning and we need to rethink out stra-"
"UGH loving ZHUKOV BRO'S WON'T STOP HARASSING ME"

Venom Snake is the greatest redemption story ever told.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

The weird thing about this cartoon is it's anti-trump the art style and "denial ain't just a river in Egypt" both call to mind an old white person who voted for Trump.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

I'm still mad at the MSM's simpering loving reaction to Trump's speech. I'm generally a little more sypathetic to the MSM than folks in my peer group cause on the whole they do believe in a well informed democracy and civic virtue and whatnot. But this was so completely unforgivable. Gushing breathlessly over his baldfaced piece of emotional manipulation using a widow as a prop, forgetting every time in the past year he pulled the "acting presidential" football away when they tried to kick it.

And here we are, less than a week later, and he's making unprecedented, baseless accusations against a former president, on Twitter, at 3 am. gently caress. The MSM has Memento disease.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Five Stars

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Nenonen posted:

i don't want to stare at black peeps palms, it's offensive and intrusive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

speng31b posted:

I don't understand Alex Jones's body I mean he's fat and weird but his head is like 2x as fat as even the other fat parts of him

Me neither. His head fatness is how Bill Bur describes guys who drink too much, and he didn't have it at all when he was young:

Jewel Repetition fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Mar 5, 2017

• Locked thread