Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Jealous Cow posted:

There are 100 votes possible, you need to break the tie, so 51 not 50.

you missed the point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Triskelli posted:

But what of the ~100 million people in the 35% of the country that approves of Donald Trump?

I think OoCC just went full Covok2.0, just nod and smile

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Trogdos! posted:

https://www.huzlers.com/fcc-commissioner-ajit-pai-slides-into-mia-khalifas-dms-she-exposes-him-via-deleted-instagram-post-see-screenshot/

ABOUT US
Huzlers.com is the most infamous fauxtire & satire entertainment website in the world. If it's trending on social media you'll find it here!

Goddamn, we can't even trust huzlers.com anymore. What has become of the Fourth Estate?

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Koalas March posted:

Lmao this would be cool if it looked more like Beyonce and less like Bea Arthur.

Lol.

I wonder if it's a thing where political cartoonists are only used to drawing black people as exaggerated stereotypes, so any attempt at positive representation defaults to generic white person features

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Koalas March posted:

This is 100% with white artists in general.

Yeah hardly surprising when I think that even actual real life black people get photoshopped into whiteness for magazine covers on the regular even now

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich
My friend got some Nokia phone that does "bothies" using both cameras simultaneously. I'm extremely about bothies now

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

sheep-dodger posted:

Everyone who doesn't immediately respond with the Muppets Christmas Carol when asked what the best Christmas movie is, is wrong and should be ashamed of themselves :colbert:

What we need is a Muppets version of Die Hard to heal this schism

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Just lol if you listen to any other Xmas songs than Fairytale of New York and Christmas Wrapping by the Waitresses

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Pablo Bluth posted:

I loathe FoNY with every atom of my body. It's like the Irish section of It's A Small World Escaped in to the real world.

As an Irish guy, it owns

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

GreyjoyBastard posted:

something being gourmet scottish cuisine is not a point in its favor

Two words mate - haggis naan

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Unoriginal Name posted:

Is it wrong for me to wish death on the President?

I'm pretty sure that a stroke or heart attack is the only thing that will stop the insane senile narcissistic cancer that has been elected President, so if there was a just a loving God looking to prove that He exists......just sayin'

It would be wrong not to, imo

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

PPJ you do great work in this thread, but this posting of some no-mark extremely online teenager's awful no-good bad opinions does nothing for anyone

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Furnaceface posted:

The guy probably needs a break more than anyone else I can think of. Imagine having to spend every day combing over the daily life of these idiots.

I mean, that's what we do here, except as a hobby and without access to confidential info

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Mr Interweb posted:

Is TLJ a better movie than TFA? Cause I really didn't care for that one.

It is, but if you didn't like that it's probably still unlikely you'll enjoy this one

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

pseudorandom name posted:

Can we just create a new thread? The page number drop downs are up to 390 kilobytes.

Bitch this poo poo is getting archived in the Library of Congress, I want it to be a single leather bound volume that crushes unwary librarians under it's gargantuan weight.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Llllllllllmao

Just
gently caress
My
poo poo
Up

Fam

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Casey Finnigan posted:

his ex-wife said that after she had come back from three weeks away that he had "gotten on fine without her";

Ok

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Quorum posted:

Really paying back Roy Cohn for all of that mentorship I see

This works either way you meant it. Cohn both died of AIDS, and was happy that other people died of it

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Zero minutes of original footage. Just splice together two solid hours of actual recordings (not all of which have him directly in them but all of which are about him) and set it to Philip Glass if necessary.

(and we can call it Koyaanisgoatse just like the poster here)

I think a dramatisation is fine, just leave a "THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED" disclaimer across the bottom half of the screen for the entire duration. And then score it all with Penderecki

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

FizFashizzle posted:

Of course this was started by some unqualified drunk rich kid running his mouth.

Trump doesn't drink tho

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Phobic Nest posted:

Don't worry, any day now Demosthenes and Locke will unite all the internet nobodies behind Peter Wiggin and poo poo's gonna be awesome y'all.

I just re-read Enders Shadow and this has encouraged me to continue with the whole series again :argh:

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

KickerOfMice posted:

4chan.How I dearly wish it was possible to just burn a website to the ground, then pour gasoline on the ashes and set that on fire.

Counterpoint- ⁴Chan is SA's Original Sin and we must bear it's burden without flinching

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

mistaya posted:

Also he put Kellyanne Conway in charge of it. (opioids)

Tbf she has the mien of someone with personal experience of opioid abuse

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Bring it on you fat gently caress.

(Dublin is well outside their missile radius :smug: )

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

farraday posted:

Unfortunately for you the earth is a globe.

Now admittedly Dublin isn't all that high on their target selection.

I know about the polar approach, but I didn't know the range had extended that far :smith:

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

RasperFat posted:

We have started becoming accustomed to Poe’s law being something that comes into play on a near daily basis.

I’m pretty sure if Trump’s still in office by 2019 there would be no way to play a Colbert type character because you would just be indistinguishable from his insanely stupid rabid fans.

Isn't Jordan Klepper's new show just him doing a Colbert thing with an Alex Jones-type character?

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Office Pig posted:

Paul Ryan, ice cream, Obama sentimentality, it’s a pretty long list to get ‘drug war’ Biden superstar status.

His schooling of noted idiot fuckboy P. Ryan was definitely one of the most hilarious political things I've ever watched though

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

CyberPingu posted:

That last line could also be said about Puerto Rico

Maybe the second last line, but the last line "The US is watching!" I think not.

...Also on Comey & others

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

That Italian Guy posted:

What does your heart tell you?

At this point we should just disintermediate and have the office of POTUS staffed by a triumvirate of Steve Doocy, Brian Kilmeade, and Ainsley Earhardt, with rotating guest Imperator spots from Jeanine Pirro and Dean Cain

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Slugworth posted:

gently caress you, man. You'd be incoherent too if the deep state was putting lithium in your big macs.

I mean, a therapeutic dose of lithium might actually prove beneficial in stabilising whatever mood disorder he has

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Presidential security always seems so hit or miss on being ultra spy stuff or not. LIke i know they collect the president's poop when he travels to keep spys from stealing national state secrets and a doctor follows him around with a tank of his own blood in case of emergencies but then he can just announce he eats the same fast food every day and any teen that knew he was in town that day could just cum on all the burgers and have at least reasonable odds the president was going to get one of them.

This is exactly why Obama expanded the powers of the :cumpolice:

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Impressive that he can fulfill the roles of both POTUS and Global Air Traffic Controller from the golf course. Reagan would be envious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Hell yeah if Ghost Rider was my bodyguard

• Locked thread