Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slouch
Mar 10, 2009

can't believe the old thread was removed after someone posted a link to the piss tape. i didn't realize something awful was in the pockets of Big Republican

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

that was the only copy and y'all destroyed it

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Augus posted:

I'm still curpious about what that image wafs that got CSPAM cucked by the FBI
One of you will tell me one of these days even if I have to hold donuts on a fishing rod and make you chase me until you give up and squeal

GIVE KE THE loving PISS TAPE OLD BITCH

PM me from a computer with a secure connection

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

i heard that if jon ossof promised to give everyone a hundred dollars if he won the election

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

brugroffil posted:

Arizona doesn't allow hot takes

heh

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

brugroffil posted:

the gop politicians are also largely as insane as their base these days

its cause the tea partiers actually voted. and the republican plan to grease the electoral gears in their favor created an environment where the even-more-insane candidates could run successfully. and that they get all their information from AM talk radio and gut feelings.

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

i wonder how much of the twenty million dollars spent in the georgia election was put towards actively getting people signed up for mail-in ballots

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

wait if the wapo article about us intel having straight up proof of vladmir putin requesting election interference is true, doesn't that mean that donald has been lying about it?

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Shipon posted:

if so many of these opioid abuse problems come because of people being prescribed painkillers, why don't we just not allow doctors to prescribe painkillers

have you ever needed opiod painkillers? they work very well at doing their thing and severe pain sucks.

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

whys zuck so bad this is my third time asking and ive still not gotten an answer that satisfies me. im cucked for zuck

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

triple sulk posted:

he's an opportunist with absolutely no emotions who has access to the personal information (personal info, photos, browsing history) of 1/6th of the world's population

i do not have evidence one way or another about whether or not he has emotions or is particularly opportunistic. the privacy rights issue is of questionable importance in the absence of doing something worse than selling to advertisers (which is pretty bad tbh)+ the government has the ability to collect all of that information about me as well anyway.

if zuckerberg ran on a platform that reflects the values he expressed in his recent speech at harvard then i struggle to give much of a poo poo about these sins. its not like he ever literally had slaves working in his home

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

triple sulk posted:

i would rather suffer four more years of pissbaby senile president than vote for a dude who has access to more personal info than the nsa and doesn't give a single actual gently caress about regular people

i need evidence to believe zuckerbilge doesnt care about regular people in any way particularly more egregious than the average american

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

They made a loving movie about it

this movie was written by the west wing guy

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

triple sulk posted:

i think deep down in some far gone sliver of trump's senile consciousness he wants to help "average" americans. he really does

it's just that he's a loving bigot and thinks that just pumping money into the military, cutting almost all federal spending by just not hiring people to run the gov't, and strongmanning people with his tough guy demeanor will accomplish this, which is obviously not gonna work and is actively killing his base

zuck is not senile and just a loving horrible person who sounds like kermit who will gently caress up society with his technocrat valley bullshit like musk but bad in different ways. he'd end up putting musk in a cabinet position and fuuuuuuuuuuuck that

now quote this and post a zuck pic

yeah, nah. donald hates poor people and only likes them when they are actively praising him. donald paid money to put full page ads in new york newspapers calling for the return of the death penalty to kill a group of innocent black teens. donald pushed to have the business licenses revoked from disabled veterans who were operating street vendor shops outside his luxury apartments because they looked too poor. he has no record of helping or caring about anyone ever, and has actively attempted to make life worse for regular people because he doesnt like them. he raped his first wife. he brags about sexual assault. as a businessman he stole from regular people, harassed them, and is just general a shithead.

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

triple sulk posted:

i'm playing devil's advocate in a way and again tbf i said he's a bigot. the people he cares about are white, if he cares about anyone at all. he wants to help TRUMP first and foremost but is probably just thinking in terms of bullshit TRUMPed up trickle down causing a win-win for TRUMP and the regular people as a secondary effect

he's still a loving horrible person. i just really loving hate zuck and i don't even know why he's remotely considerable to anyone when the completely loving obvious "actually win in 2020" choice is franken.

id be down for franken too. i just dont get why so many people itt are #neverzucks when the arguments against him rarely go past posting pictures of him looking kinda lame and grumbling about facebook privacy concerns

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

triple sulk posted:

silicon valley technocrats are worse than bog standard gop members because they're basically all libertarians who want the rest of the world to be the bay area

i feel like if mark'zuck is the least like that of all the technology vampires out there though. :shrug:

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

MaxxBot posted:

Yeah I generally trust tech CEOs about as much as a would trust a Goldman Sachs banker when it comes to helping the poor and middle class. Perhaps Zuck is an exception but until there's evidence that his politics are actually good I'm gonna be skeptical.

biggest ones are universal basic income, raising taxes, government sponsered childcare, and general support for civil rights.

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

ive seen this story shared online a million times but THIS PERSON DID NOT ACTUALLY INVENT THE FIDGET SPINNER.

her idea for a spinning toy was poo poo and not very similar to the modern spinner toy craze

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

what kind of office has a betting pool on the love lives of celebrities . seems gross

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

(in texas) my gf applied for obamacare after doing canvassing work getting other people signed up. her income was too low to qualify for the ACA subsidies, with the idea being that the state is supposed to provide medicaid to her. texas doesnt give you medicaid unless you are like disabled (?) or a parent, so she was just uninsured lol. i think rick perry turned down a bunch of medicaid funding because he didnt like obama.

i think there are like a million texans in the same situation so gently caress this dumb statistic

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

DrPossum posted:

d... do you guys thing republicans think *we're* the terminally stupid ones?

yeah.

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Squizzle posted:

the first potter book is (a few days) more than 20 years old, how have we not found another framework to hang every metaphor on yet

i still havent read the fuckin things

we probably have but the people who will use the new pop culture metaphor are not old enough yet to be annoying about it.

"republicans are like herobrine and democrats are like Minecraft Steve"

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

FizFashizzle posted:

wait, i can't parse that

is he saying mika tried to gently caress him?

nah hes saying that joe and mika tried to go to a maralago new years party, and he denied them entry because mika had surgery scars on her face and was bleeding or something.

they actually were there at the party and the thing about surgery isnt true, according to photos

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/815934725416173568

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

also christ is donny going to go to loving war with qatar over nothing jfc

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

"wait, we have a whole air base already set up there? then it should be easy! Free win!"

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Nichael posted:

"The president has never promoted violence" holy gently caress sarah

its not like the press secretary can say that the president has promoted or attempted to incite violence. :downs:

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

will the press briefing reach a point where the secretary walks out with a sheet of made up "FAQs" and answers those without taking live questions at all?

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Thatim posted:

Jeffrey lord is getting owned on CNN. Good times

your actually the one getting owned because hes gets paid a salary for that poo poo. hes got a contract and everything. he is literally a professional troll

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

radical meme posted:

Who the gently caress ever considered TMZ and The National Enquirer to be conservative media?

While the tweet is complete loving ignorant poo poo, the substance is correct because moneyed right wing interests have been taking my over the media since Reagan did away with the Fairness Doctrine.

the owners / editors of both are very close to donny. enquirer was always right leaning but with Donald in the race they went whole hog on that poo poo. the head guy at tmz is a long time buddy and has been running pro-donald content this whole time

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

i like the second article because any real life first person story of someone interacting with the donald campaign ends up being fascinating

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Samurai Sanders posted:

As a son-in-law, why is Kush so determined to go down with the ship? Where does his loyalty come from?

im pretty sure jared just wants to make his insane criminal father proud of him by pulling off the ultimate scam.

the dude grew up steeped in corruption, it's the only way he knows how to live.

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

i dont really get what was satirical about that tweet. it just seems to be a mild insult

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

oh wait i just figured it out. alex jones is dumb as poo poo and also afraid that he will get in trouble again like when he got owned by greek yogurt.

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

cumshitter posted:

jones doesnt even listen to his lawyer when he says poo poo like "dont say its not a character if you want custody of your kids."

his understanding of law is that if you slap a SATIRE sticker on a tweet it means you cant be sued

which i think is still wrong? i thought parody was protected but satire isnt

nah what he twerted would be fine in any court. insults and jokes are fine, it's only a defamation issue if you spread a lie claiming it to be a fact, and it can be shown to have caused some kind of financial damage to the offended party.

like i could call you a mother fucker and that's fine. i could call your boss and call you a mother fucker and that would also be fine. but if i emailed your boss and attempted to persuade them into believing that you actually had sex with their mother and you got fired for it, then you would have a case against me and i might be found guilty of committing libel

so alex jones covering his fat rear end is just unnecessary cowardice

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

why has donald been calling cnn "fraud" news instead of fake news? i think i missed when he came up with that

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

oh hey another thing that's going to kill a lot of Trump voters/supporters

-six months later-

"Regulation of utility companies has has gone on too long! Law forces them to give to THIEVES & CROOKS who do not pay. Must change!"
-@readonaldtrump

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

someone remake the wrestling gif but put the cnn logo over Donald's face and put a picture of donny crudely on top of the cnn logo from the original edit

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Homeless Friend posted:

we need to change the presidency into an honorary position & let trump keep it forever imo

there is almost certainly someone else better suited to this position.

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

Typo posted:

frankly I'm more surprised that a 70 year old seem to have surprisingly good understanding in memes than anything else

Stephen Miller showed it to him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slouch
Mar 10, 2009

lol taking a helicopter to the beach mansion during govt shut down you sick fucker

• Locked thread