Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

gently caress off, idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Uuuuuuuuuuuugh

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Who could forget General Zardoz

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

posting on the debbil page

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Where's the statistic on hillary voters who voted for mccain

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

All die hard hillbots on Twitter look like this

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Oh Snapple! posted:

Anyway I enjoy that with rampant voter suppression killing participation from dem-leaning minority groups, the idea of bolstering numbers with an economic appeal to poor & working whites continues to be treated as anathema.

"We don't need you" - Hillary Clinton to young voters

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

im not watching sum it up

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/31/547646709/u-s-employers-struggle-to-match-workers-with-open-jobs

article posted:

"They're just asking for the moon, and not expecting to pay very much for it," Cappelli says. "And as a result they [can't] find those people. Now that [doesn't] mean there was nobody to do the job; it just [means] that there was nobody at the price they were willing to pay."

:thunk:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

i liked the rally to restore sanity but only because we went as a flimsy pretext to visit my uncle who i hadn't seen in decades

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Are Trevors ratings bad

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

source

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

how come nobody is fighting this hard for John Kerry

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Oh my goodness

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

I wonder if Hillary feels

No

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

punk rebel ecks posted:

Why do liberals like Harry Potter so much?

Heroic upper class private school kids save the world and are right

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Has Perez even done anything lately I completely forgot about him

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

quote:

Clinton says in new book: ‘I take responsibility for all the mistakes we made’

Apparently not

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

TNC should be more like TCC and chronicle the effects of freebasing OFF Deep Woods bug repellent

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Why do people think hillary would have handled a Republican congress any better than obama

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Maybe we can unite the party AGAINST hillary

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Frijolero posted:

Remember when Wisconsin almost had a civil war over worker's rights and President Obama said "hmm, this seems bad, wish there was something we could do about it."

Do I ever

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Is there a good write up on what it was like at hillary hq on election night? Like when did they realize they lost?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

He easily withstands a punch from ssj3 gotenks so he's probably the strongest character but chooses not to fight

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

what if hillary were a republican

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I'm imagining nothing

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Is the plan just going to be pass some total garbage bill that has nothing to do with healthcare but call the bill "Medicare for all" and then act surprised when people get mad

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

gently caress off, tim.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Hillary is the lady in red from this comic

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I realized Hillary is feeling let down by people she had faith in to support her at a crucial moment so now she knows exactly how democrat voters have felt for decades.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Dammit Franken make up your mind so I can either mail you this box of roadkill or not

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

whats even real anymore

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

etalian posted:

Not to mention how in just one year Bernie went from a guy no one knew about to someone who is forcing bad dems to incorporate his ideas into their talking points
and even propose things like the Medicare for All bill in Senate.

Meanwhile by comparison Crooked Hillary has fallen off the cliff of political influence, status and credibility.

Also provide to be the basic bitch of politics for how she blamed Biden, Bernie and Obama for making her lose the election.

Seen as a complete laughing stock for everyone but her bitter every shrinking Hill Folk fan club.

:mmmhmm:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

hillary dumb

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Homeless Friend posted:

Slave Ownin Hillary Clinton

Massa Hill

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

howd the debate go

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Amy's boring "THERE'S A MIDDLE PATH" horseshit isn't worth writing about

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I like the idea of McConnell and company being attacked by their party but I get the feeling the blood red places they represent will just replace them with worse people because the dems will keep running lame middle management types

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

i wish we had a jeremy corbyn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Willa Rogers posted:

I looked up that hot new broadband plan that dems were touting yesterday and just lolol

I figured it wouldn't be as cool & good as, say, calling for free municipal wifi, but I didn't think it'd be as weaksauce as jumping on the trump train.

and yes, it'll be buckets full o' cash for telecoms, according to the white paper:

"given the opportunity to use funds" = here comes dat dnc-convention payday, comcast!

Uggggggggh

• Locked thread