Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Frosted Flake posted:

Counterpoint:

Die with your boots on.

hmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

israel needs that george floyd dj guy now more than ever

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

the NYPD is more well-funded than the majority of the world's militaries

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

any chance the West Bank provides any support?

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Sherbert Hoover posted:

Yes, it was a mistake for C-SPAM to commit an act of such sickening evil that it would inevitably dominate the discourse over any d&d replies.

lol

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Tom Guycot posted:

From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Death to the state of israel and all those who stand against freedom and justice.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

nurderer

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

genocide is bad

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

fuckin hell, all these pieces of poo poo that are justifying israel's genocide are making my blood boil

i wish every single one of them would be subject to the exact same brutal treatment that the idf has given to the Palestinian people for decades

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Bom thread title 👍

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

holy loving poo poo even the whole 'peaceful rave being attacked' bit was a loving lie

https://twitter.com/carlo_5518/status/1711822868483383663?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

lmao the community notes

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Raskolnikov38 posted:

hey who gassed the permabaned loser thread

lmao, great parting shot pent

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

innocent young poster BEHEADED by SAVAGE C-SPAMMERS

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

penteh...

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

with all the projection going on with hamas, its going to come out that +50% of the dead idf cops were actually from friendly-fire incidents

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

:rip: Al-Saqr

paraglided too close to the sun

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

just a heads up, for all of the hate readers quoting me in SAD, i stand by everything i have said in this thread without remorse or regret, i will always say my piece and stand up against apartheid nazism, and if you disagree feel free to talk to me on this discussion i will politely have a discussion a out it with you and own you in the marketplace of ideas, its truly sad that you are too cowardly to do so and need to run to the principal because your fee fees got hurt, and you dont have any moral backbone or spine when the chips of humanity and decency against the forces of fascism and white colonialism are on the ground, but i never expected any less of people like you. im not gonna go into SAD to make my case or defend myself, i dont need to. here i stand, here are my thoughts, i can do no other. Free palestine, DTI.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

ethnic cleansing program for Palestinian residents who start a business that operates for three years in Gaza communities

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Poppers posted:

Look at the happy frog go! Lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

hell ya lol

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Brogeoisie posted:

So biden is out here repeating the dead baby propaganda. How long until we find out its the yellowcake uranium situation 2.0

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1712210821634257211

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Lpzie posted:

looks like I was 100% CORRECT

BAD NEWS for those that wish to use Lpzie's post to mock/bully them out of the thread mercilessly

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

may every idf dog that steps foot in Gaza get struck down by the will of Allah

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

DTH

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

isntreal

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

lmao, do it

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

FirstnameLastname posted:

really want an asymmetrical guerilla game where u can be a cool insurgency too bad woke game industry made donkey kong Bi

have you never played Freedom Fighters?

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

PawParole posted:

Decades of deindustrialization has destroyed America’s ability to actually fight large-scale wars. The Americans produce 30x less artillery shells today than they did in 1995, and weapons procurement is constantly plagued with delays, cost overruns, and faulty equipment. The US Navy had nearly 600 ships when Ronald Reagan was President. Today it’s under 270 ships and less than 70 destroyers. They still have the aircraft carriers, but even the new Ford class ships have serious problems that cripple their ability to fight wars

its nice to read some good news every now and then ITT

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Poppers posted:

I’m professing peace all over the Middle East with my big wet rifle. And no Palestinian child with two legs can stop me.

Poppers, thank you

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

so Israel is gonna false-flag sinking a carrier and then americans get to watch a demented old rapist sell it to the public?

hell ya, sign me up

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

From CSPAM to DnD,

Zodium posted:

al-saqr is free. :toot:

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

the state of Israel must be destroyed and i pray for the swift and merciless end of every idf soldier and illegal settler

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

500 DTIs for the victims of the bombing

DTI DTI DTI DTI DTI DTI DTI DTI DTI DTI

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

RealityWarCriminal posted:

best of luck to the remaining dnd mods

lol

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

spacemang_spliff posted:

Would Hamas have access to the kind of weapon that can do the kind of damage to the hospital, as Israel is claiming happened? IDK poo poo about munitions but it seems unlikely to me

i think one claim is that the illegal hamas headquarters that is under the hospital also has a large ammo dump and thus, the stray rocket hit the ammo dump and blew up the whole building

it still doesnt make any fuckin sense because theres no Hamas rocket that can penetrate that amount of concrete to hit the underground dump. theyd have to put the ammo on the roof and its very unlikely that the army that was able to successfully train in secret and ambush the idf would fail to consider that ammo dumps on rooftops would be easily spotted

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Leonard_Nosferatu posted:

Long time lurker, first time poster.
Just wanna say prayers up for the Palestinian people.
Death to America
Death to Israel

registered to this site for a decade before making a banger of a first post

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

damning

western media is gonna completely ignore this, yeah?

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

dti posted:

I don't think it's in the best interest of children to believe the indefinite hell that the medical industry visits upon them constitutes a 'gender reassignment', and there's growing evidence to support this view, and a growing awareness about the lack of evidence for the opposite view. What constitutes 'saving' trans youth in the discourse is actually causing further suffering. The majority of the kids I have known have major trauma in the background, others have reasons that are so typically adolescent in scope that it's a travesty that we would encourage them to absolutize their own transient beliefs about their selves.

More to my point and why I mentioned it, if you're woke enough to believe that there is an ongoing transgender genocide, you'd hope that you'd recognize an actual genocide.

If you still think my view is reprehensible, I wouldn't be surprised. I consider the prevailing view to be too ideologically hampered to help anybody grow up to become a real live person. Sending kids who don't know they're gay yet to be sterilized, and robbing other children of their youth, is not why I signed up to be a doctor.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

lmao ohtori killed him

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

please die joe, i want to see president Kamala handle all of this

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

this, combined with the navy no longer having any tenders, is hilarious

no chicky tendies for the sailors?

the US is cooked

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

VoicesCanBe posted:

To whatever extent control of the narrative makes a difference, the US and Israel have lost it. The world is watching and knows not to trust them.

you love to see it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

according to twitter they didnt hit the hospital they hit the area in front of it

https://x.com/ajarabic/status/1717210660726005847?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

israel and their genocidal tendencies must be stopped at all costs