Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

I've tried to come up with a reply to that post a few times now and this does it better than anything I could manage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Owlbear Camus posted:

I remember around 2013, I think it was there was this big blow-up around Jeremy Corbin's alleged antisemitism. I scoured the Internet for some kind of specific act or utterance and every single source was vague, diffuse, circularly reasoned. Turns out it's p. much just that he thought Palestinians were people lol.

It's all about the Benjamins (derogatory)

Later than that. The establishment didn't take him seriously as a threat until a swell in support for Labour caused a hung parliament in 2017. The smears started once they realised people outside the labour party membership would vote for him

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

E2M2 posted:

can't wait for Biden aids

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Critical support to the haredi protestors for providing evidence that Israel can clear protesters off a road when it cares to. Hopefully the South African legal team were taking notes

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Strep Vote posted:

One of the running themes of the Abrahamic religions is that God has some unreasonable expectations for a bunch of animals with souls but we do our best. Originally god wanted Muslims to pray 50 times a day and Moses had to encourage Mohammed to bargain him down because that's just unrealistic.

Carefully adjusting the prayers-per-day slider until the population happiness bar turns green

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

There's this from earlier in the thread

https://archive.org/details/zionistrelations0000glub

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Time to send in the IMF

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

This is like that time I got money from my grandparents for my birthday and spent it on weed but because I paid for it with a different 20 that I already had it didn't feel quite so bad

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Dokapon Findom posted:

It is kind of mindblowing how bad of an army the IDF appears to be as far as like, tactics, not getting yourselves blown up, strategies to avoid ambushes and other things that seem important to not getting bogged down in a Vietnam-type stalemate against an asymmetrical force with a superior lay of the land

If you keep walking into booby trapped tunnels you get to count them in your Hamas Tunnels Destroyed stats

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Hasn't Israel broken every previous ceasefire agreement with zero consequences?

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Sancho Banana posted:

So they didn't remove "permanent" entirely, rather they changed it to the more vague "lasting sustainable".

I'm sure this indicates intention to act in good faith

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Owen Jones made a video five months ago talking about this Israeli MO of all-out lies followed by slow piecemeal retractions months later, a pattern that's been going on for years, and of course he got dragged for it by all the worst pieces of poo poo in the UK media. Anyone in the media anywhere near I/P coverage who claims that they didn't know about this long running pattern is a liar and complicit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnsDfr6pyhI

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Spergin Morlock posted:

I feel like "full time Torah study" is a euphemism for sleeping in as late as you want every day lol

I'm haredim?!?

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Raccooon posted:

Every time I see these vids I am amazed the spox people don’t just quit. Imagine working really hard to get a position like this only to become the face of genocide denialism. I would quit immediately instead of doing that. Deeply evil people.

If they were capable of thinking like that, they wouldn't be in that position. Same deal as this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLcpcytUnWU

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

what's their username?

They keep changing it but it always has the same initials

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

ArfJason posted:

lmfao. Imagine being so loving stupid you fall for the userid trick lol

:toot: "Congratulations on being our 0th customer!" :toot:

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

one of my favourite goon traits is pulling out ridiculous maneuvers to try to have the last word, and that's a fine example

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

What is the "retaliation strategy of accumulation"?

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Al-Saqr posted:

until now, Iran and their allies have only responded to israel's provocations with very small steps and escalatory measures, for example, Hezbollah going from hitting outposts to sensitive radar stations, and going from drone strikes to missiling eilat. or for example, the Iraqi proxies directly attacking american bases.

I dont believe the Iranians will actually do something big, but from that tweet it seems like they cant afford their 'strategic patience' anymore with an enemy that bombs embassies, so they might pull off something really major. who knows.

That makes sense, I just thought accumulation was a weird word to describe that and maybe I was missing something

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Al! posted:

youre fundamentally misunderstanding how the message works. the message is "oops our bad lol" and the western media, conveniently having only that source, will report that and nothing else. therefore nobody's contesting that it was an accident. you might ask why the media itself isnt asking your questions but their boss would fire them if they did that, and since theyre being fired for antisemitism they wont even be able to get a job flipping burgers anymore. its so simple

It's not even down to the threat of getting fired. if it would occur to them to ask those questions they never would have got their job

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Rip Testes posted:

How is not an admission of defeat if that after six months of assault Israel claims that Hamas somehow controls all the aid that arrives in Israel?

:umberto:

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Real Mean Queen posted:

Even if they were, those guys are kicking your rear end. Why be like let's fight the guy that makes them so good at kicking our asses

US + vassals keep forgetting to not believe their own propaganda

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Jel Shaker posted:

yeah the guardian keeps repeating the same story staying its “sources” suggest an imminent break through in negotiations as hamas has suddenly decided to accept israel’s reasonable “offer”

not sure how they know considering all the western jurnos are sitting pretty in a cafe in jerusalem and only get up to put on body armour when they’re on TV

The Guardian's "sources" are US and British security services. They're thoroughly compromised after getting raided for publishing the Snowden leaks and were subsequently referred to as a valuable partner in briefings

This site has a grim rundown of how they helped smear Corbyn as an antisemite for supporting Palestine

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Neil Breen energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

WoodrowSkillson posted:

neil breen is significantly smarter and has better morals

This is fair I should have said Neil Breen character energy. I just immediately got the vibe of the character from Twisted Pair doing his monotone rant about murdering thousands of people