Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Trump's doing a pretty bad job, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

snoo posted:

I miss when the thread title had the number of days since TRURMP

That just spread the myth that there was a time before trump

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Mayor Dave posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfQNRvOKQSQ

Did you know they're still making zero punctuation because I didn't, Jesus Christ this sucks

When you find out the Angry Video Game Nerd is still making videos and watch one of the recent ones it's like, good for him he's got something he's passionate about and enjoys doing. Then you watch the recent Zero Punctuation videos and it's like, jesus christ that's his job. He's been grinding that poo poo out for a decade

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

emfive posted:

induction cooktops work super well and they're way more efficient than any plain "something gets hot" kind of stove.

You have to have the right kind of pans though. Cast iron always works, as does carbon steel if the bottom of the pan isn't warped.

That sounds dumb, gas and electric work on any type of pan

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I just got the job doing social media for Orbitz Cola

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

rich people have too much money

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/kathrynfiona/status/1134879320621666304

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Nichael posted:

at christiana hospital in newark, de, the giftshop sells traditional recipe, $8.50 mega fortune cookies. just like the ones you'd find on the rural outskirts of Changhsa city in Hunan.

those are probably bad and a pain in the rear end to eat, but I still really want to try one

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

PyPy posted:

Today is the day he finally ......

dies on the toilet

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Mustached Demon posted:

I dunno a bunch of prosperity gospel jackasses gonna pray extra hard for their fat orange idol of capitalism

Imagine how many things would be named after Trump if he dies in office

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Dolphin posted:

i've had to move into the guest bedroom because my partner does this thing where they scoot closer and closer to me every night and i get shoved closer and closer to the edge of the bed and then i'm like "can you loving move back over so i don't fall off the bed" and they're all like "nnnnnnnnnnnnn. nnnn"

I used to have a cat that did that

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Rah! posted:

ligma what

ligma my balls

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol there's no way he's strong enough for that much weight. dude is going to pop a disc sooner than later if he keeps doing that.

The president's son crippling himself with Crossfit would bring America together

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I can't fuckin wait for election night next year

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/Jon_Christian/status/1135305850237661189

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I realized something that will be the same regardless if Bernie or Trump wins in 2020; everybody who was a kid between 2016-2024 will grow up thinking the president should look like poo poo.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The president, be he Republican or Democrat, should look like he mostly eats soup

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

lorn Wayne posted:

a led by donkeys attack ad on the brexit party:

yes, just gonna highlight 'TARGET GAY PEOPLE' in bold and put my message in smallprint at the bottom

the english public are smrat enough to get the message, yep

It's like that racism watchdog account that just retweeted racist tweets and turned out to be a sexpest

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Who cares, Freebirds is better anyway

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Bert Roberge posted:

Sir, this is Hurricane Wendy.

nothing would be more depressing than having your city destroyed by Hurricane Melissa.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Farrier Theaks posted:

Putting money on Pablo wrecking the gently caress out of Texas

If Hurrican Olga hits DC I will loving die from the terrible russiagate jokes

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Nonsense posted:

I will never forgive Sweden if they let Assange escape

I can't imagine he'll ever be allowed in any embassy ever again

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Bethamphetamine posted:

Dying for Trump's UK visit.

You know that if somebody actually tried to attack Buckingham Palace it would turn out those guards are all crazy badasses. Like fifty John Wicks just annihilating all the bad guys

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

not even gonna read it, beefy fritos burrito is the best 1 dollar fast food item

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

We thought we had invented a cure for AIDS, but actually all we did was kill a bunch of babies

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The Alpha Centauri posted:

Only recently discovered chapo

These people are funny

they're

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

drat, remember al-Quaeda? 00s throwback

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Epic High Five posted:

it's not like credulous chud apologists desperate to both sides everything that makes them look bad while spreading uncredited rumors as fact about anything to the left of Hitler is a terribly rare media archetype either

credulous chud apologists desperate to both sides everything that makes them look bad while spreading uncredited rumors as fact about anything to the left of Hitler AND who can avoid saying blatantly racist or homophobic comments are actually really rare

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna make the most of the next 30 years

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Gringostar posted:

:same:

ill be 69 when the world ends at this rate

I think most people in this thread are young enough to make it to 2050, but by then we'll all be old to make it as wasteland scavengers, so yeah just fuckin live it up until you die of cholera in a refugee camp or get killed by a militia

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Epic High Five posted:

I'm gonna become one of those grizzled mystics who eat mushrooms all day and sit on a tall pole to meditate in the hot sun

ASenileAnimal posted:

at best were gonna be one of the useless old guy extras that gets shot by the raider gang leader guy to make an example

My plan is to join a Quaker community that will be able to survive the collapse and serve as a symbol of hope until we're all massacred by a raider gang to show how brutal the world has become

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Gringostar posted:

my gf and i will get a small plot in like montana or something and raise chickens and goats

and also be armed to the loving teeth since we'll inherit her dads collection of like 150 guns

Ah, you'll be the kindly elderly couple who take in the child that the main guy was protecting before he dies of wounds sustained during a previous fight.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

smarxist posted:

2050 seems way optimistic

as we've seen in Puerto Rico, if a place gets hit by a bad disaster and there's no powerful interest in rebuilding it, then it's no longer part of "human civilization"

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

That's one of the great things about living in Houston; since there's so much oil money and infrastructure, we're gonna keep getting rebuilt after each hurricane as more and more other American cities are left to rot.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

SKULL.GIF posted:

think very carefully about this statement

we live in the bad ending where the evil empire won the cold war and is killing the planet

ehh let's not go crazy about Soviet Union. Remember when they destroyed a sea?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/damocrat/status/1135544328057741312

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

pushpins posted:

If these Marxist dorks want me to read theory they would just post it

I had to unfollow the Humans of Late Capitalism twitter because he stopped posting pictures and started doing a live-tweeting himself reading Capital

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Basebf555 posted:

Yep. And they probably don't even plan to make it all the way to November 2020, once we get to January Pelosi will probably just declare that it's too divisive to begin impeachment during an election year.

Trump will point out that if he had ever done anything wrong the Democrats would've impeached him, and win re-election

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Did she make that cartoon Kamala in one of those free online cartoon creators?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Death Crew clocking in